This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Clowning with Creatards and Pagans

Re: Clowning with Creatards and Pagans

Postby Gallowglass » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:42 am

I'm in almost half of the program The Realist Report with John Friend, the last one, and I can see Bill loves to talk about it and to me,it would be of those programs like on The Patriot Dames, you have it all nicely compiled togheter. The first two callers were completely morons, the first guy obviously just called to insult Bill, I swear that part pissed both me and Otilia. The second, a Catholic who "knows" her bible LOL!!! :lol: catholics do NOT read their bibles!!! hahahaha and the nonsense about a "personal" god...what the hell! is that what religion is for most of the people? I'd recommend for the owners of other radio programs, of putting a prerequisite when someone wants to call in: stick on the topic, no personal questions, no insults, if you can't stay civil get the hell out.

Well, I'll continue listening to it.
Gallowglass

Postby Eveleen » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:53 am

Gallowglass wrote:I'm in almost half of the program The Realist Report with John Friend, the last one, and I can see Bill loves to talk about it and to me,it would be of those programs like on The Patriot Dames, you have it all nicely compiled togheter. The first two callers were completely morons, the first guy obviously just called to insult Bill, I swear that part pissed both me and Otilia. The second, a Catholic who "knows" her bible LOL!!! :lol: catholics do NOT read their bibles!!! hahahaha and the nonsense about a "personal" god...what the hell! is that what religion is for most of the people? I'd recommend for the owners of other radio programs, of putting a prerequisite when someone wants to call in: stick on the topic, no personal questions, no insults, if you can't stay civil get the hell out.

Yes, it seems that some of John Friend's audience was mentally challenged... to be politically correct. :roll:
Eveleen

Postby Nayto » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:57 am

Drama :mrgreen:
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:24 am

Nayto,

Will Williams bought the "turkey" epithet for his condescending attitude and the ingratiating labels he attempted to fix upon me.

Hadding Scott bought the "clown" epithet because several times he totally misrepresented my words.

I do not repent of those things. It is not "name-calling" when the names are accurate descriptions. My point is to show them that I am not a choirboy who will bend over and take their bullshit.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Gallowglass » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:52 am

I can't believe the biggest idiot and sack of trash to have ever infiltrated CI (I'm not going to post his name, you know who) called to that program...what the hell... these people never rest.
Gallowglass

Postby wmfinck » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Fenwick wrote:These are often the same sorts of people who harp on about the ancient Indians and Persians being white (and how we should thus all become hindus). But they won't even consider that the Israelites were white, and that we therefore ought to be Christians.

Thanks, Fenwick!!! This was an excellent point. I used it on Monday's program with John Friend.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Micah83 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:17 am

Its a funny thing. Every Pagan/Odinist I come across is a junky. The last Creatard I met cursed Yahweh and of course a fight ensued. When I was winning this nigger pulls out a knife and I end up getting stabbed 10 times...and still chased him off. Cowards. I always tell these Creatards and Pagan scum: "what have you guys ever done for the Right Wing Movement? Its ALWAYS Christians who "preserve" while you fags play dress up like the NSM or worse." Well, at least when one of them stumbles into a racially wholesome union and have children we can convert their kids so I guess they serve a purpose if we are looking for positives :)
"We ought to obey God rather than men"-- Acts 5:29
Micah83

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 am

A few years ago I had it out with a pagan clown that called himself "RV Wolfpack" or something like that, on a Prothink program where there was so much cussing that he did not even publish it.

Two years later the tard ended up hooked on Meth. Go figure, Yahweh will not be mocked.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Micah83 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:32 am

AMEN!!!
"We ought to obey God rather than men"-- Acts 5:29
Micah83

Previous

Return to Creationism vs Evolution