This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Creationism and Evolution from the Christogenea Overview

Re: Creationism and Evolution from the Christogenea Overview

Postby Nayto » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:21 am

Fenwick wrote:The Flat Earth Society is actually a tongue in cheek thought experiment. They create an elaborate belief system, then challenge people to prove them wrong to exercise their debating skills.

Lol. That sounds like fun actually.
Nayto

Postby bahr » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:37 pm

So naturally I ran across the material suggesting the moon landings are a fake as well. Problems here include the fact that the moon horizon shows through the pant leg of an astronaut, suggesting a clumsy montage. Many technical aspects of space travel are lampooned as well, such as the problem of exceedingly fast tiny particles which would harm crafts and space suits, and the lack of dust on the lunar landing craft despite having allegedly needed reverse thrusting to land gently.

John 3:13:

Now no one ascends into the heaven except he who has descended from heaven: the Son of Man.

Problem solved!
bahr

Postby marc4liberty » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Here is an interesting article that identifies "human" objects embedded in coal formations that are hundreds of millions of years old.

http://www.maltanow.com.mt/?p=2927

This is similar to the Ken Ham findings of footprints alongside those of dinosaurs. I think Ken Ham claims that this proves a young earth and that dinosaurs existed just a few thousand years ago.

I don't think this article contradicts anything in Christogenea, do you?
marc4liberty

Postby Joe » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:41 pm

I think it is because rock forms in a different way than they suppose. There are videos in an evolution thread, one posted by Bahr talks about strata formation, and how they don't represent different time periods. A video I posted discusses this very thing, and he says that the rocks must form much quicker than people imagine as he doesn't think the objects are millions of years old.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:35 am

This is similar to the Ken Ham findings of footprints alongside those of dinosaurs. I think Ken Ham claims that this proves a young earth and that dinosaurs existed just a few thousand years ago.

It seems that "dinosaurs" are most probably another giant (!) scam. See, for instance, http://ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaurs.htm and http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1594&hilit=dinosaurs.

The love of money is indeed the root of all evil amongst Israelites.
bahr

Postby Joe » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:25 am

^Ok before I read all this (there is a lot of info to get through there); you are saying that dinosaurs, not just the foot-prints, are a scam. This is amazing, I was actually thinking about this recently, like this exact thing ...maybe dinosaurs are not true.

I read an article about the latest discovery, the largest dinosaur yet ...a 'titanosaur' type. Whatever that is. How would you explain these massive examples, they would have to be out-right fakes, as there is not another animal they can take the bones from to perpetuate the scam...

I wonder what other things you have come across Bahr, how do you find this stuff ...you have a lot of good stuff. Maybe you could PM me if you think of anything else interesting :beer: ...
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:32 am

You know, these "scientists" (of the White type) are blinded by their own theories. Everything in reality must be interpreted so as to enter their point of view about the world. Dinosaurs MUST have existed, therefore anything seeming to confirm that pov is gladly accepted as a "proof". Dead whales, elephants, giraffes or other big animals furnish the big bones, plaster and other materials are there to fill all the "gaps" and to please imagination (remember Piltdown Man?), Jew and Chinese swindlers are happy to "find" (invent) fossils and to sell them at high prices to credulous Whites, etc.

It is a big business and a very efficient way to brainwash Whites about their so-called "animal origins". And finally, exactly like in ancient Egypt, "Dinosaurs" and other strange beasts actually become idols for Adamic man.
bahr

Postby Joe » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:37 pm

I don't doubt what Bahr is saying at all, but I also found this which tries to prove that dinosaurs were previously known by other names, particularly 'dragons'. That dinosaurs lived beside men.

It also has accounts from modern witnesses of dinosaurs, some are tribal unfortunately, but two professional white men describe sightings of pterodactyls in remote areas. There are other sightings in America too.

So now I am still forming an opinion about this.

It has some quotes from the Bible about large creatures too. I also found the historical accounts of dragons interesting too, their descriptions of dragons sometimes matched 'Stegosaurus' for example ...which was intriguing since I had an idea about what Europeans thought dragons were. It also displays artifacts demonstrating that people knew of dinosaurs in the past, probably through observation.

Lastly it does have some parts at the end about just 'believing' in Christ, so it has some JC concepts at the end.
Joe

Postby Aechos » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:10 am

Bahr, your perspective is quite interesting. I never before considered the possibility that dinosaurs could be forged. It seems possible, but I'm not sure if I agree with it.

Joe, I didn't watch the whole video but it clearly tries to push the idea of a global flood and a six literal day creation. The six literal days theory gives little time for the fallen 1/3 to mix with animal kind, while the 6 billion+ theory was obviously created to attempt to discredit the Bible by making research incredibly difficult. I do not trust the radioactive decay dating methods which utilize elements that have million year half lives as they seem to be unpredictable. Carbon 14 seems to be rather reliable on organic material, however.

Apparently, a group of creationists did potassium argon dating on the igneous material created by the Mt. Saint Helens eruption and the results said that it was millions of years old. Other geologists said the results were skewed because the rock wasn't old enough.

I don't think that video mentioned it but there is a striking depiction of a Stegosaurus, at Angkor Wat which was created less than a millennium ago. There are also many human footprints alongside dinosaur footprints here in Texas. Also, one scientist recently uncovered the remains of a T. rex that still had some soft tissue. Scientists have said that soft tissue cannot last more than 1 million years.

Within the bible, the Behemoth and the Leviathan are typically associated with the elephant/ox and crocodile respectively. I'm not so sure that the description matches. You can find them in Job chapters 40 and 41. I believe an ichthyosaur or a plesiosaur would be a better identification for the Leviathan. After all, Strong's states that the Leviathan can be a sea monster. In other books it seems to be a metaphor for the Adversary but in Job it seems to be describing a sea creature.

Lastly, there is the apocryphal book of Bel and the Dragon in which Daniel kills a dragon.
Aechos

Postby Joe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:43 am

^Yeah I ignored much of it, especially the world-wide flood and Noah having dinosaurs on the Ark.

I also know about the problems with dating, and I didn't think the descriptions matched accounts in the Holy Bible. Except Leviathan, maybe, like you said.

What I thought was most interesting were the modern white witnesses and the historical accounts of dragons. It appears that dragons often resembled, for example, triceratops or stegosaurus. Oh, and there was one historical description of a velociraptor, or realted species ...describing the claws. He mentions strabo, pliny and some other greek historians, I think it was in relation to 'dragons' ...but I know nothing other than it was mentioned. Alexander the great was mentioned in regards to his soldiers fighting dragons.

I also think much of it is faked, as I did read some of what Bahr posted. So it is difficult to come to a sound conclusion at this point.

I will certainly look into that discovery of the T-rex with soft tissue. Sounds interesting.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Creationism vs Evolution