This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Creationism and Evolution from the Christogenea Overview

Re: Creationism and Evolution from the Christogenea Overview

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Fenwick wrote:Scientific "Theory" doesn't quite mean the same thing as it does in lay terms. A scientific theory is an explanation based on existing knowledge and corroborated by evidence through experimentation. So we have a Theory of Gravity which is proven, and an Atomic Theory, most of which is proven.

Evolution is better termed as a hypothesis, one which scientists have failed to find substantive evidence for beyond mere mutations and mild variation.

You're right, I was speaking in a colloquial sense. I did find this interesting statement: "A theory is developed only through the scientific method, meaning it is the final result of a series of rigorous processes. Note that theories do not become laws. Scientific laws must exist prior to the start of using the scientific method because laws are the foundation for all science."

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:03 pm

It's amazing how the joos confuse everyone with words. It becomes a chore just to express the fact that evolution is unproven.
Nayto

Postby bahr » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Hello brothers,

Concerning things like the so-called "black holes", the "big bang" and a lot of other physical/astronomical/cosmological matters, it is completely proven that, not only they are false, but in fact they are absolutely non-sensical, because they are based on FAKED mathematics! Yes, that bunch of jews even fake their maths, and not just a bit, believe me! They are really the masters of deceit.

For example, you can read these papers by Stephen J. Crothers on his site, http://www.sjcrothers.plasmaresources.com/papers.html and Miles Mathis on http://milesmathis.com to understand how huge these frauds are.
bahr

Postby NicoChristian » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:34 pm

I've got to admit I'm not sure what is and isn't true, but it never seemed impossible that they could just say things and people will believe them because they don't know any better. They can say that Mars is 100 billion miles away. I have no idea so I can 't say any better, but that's how it is. They have technology that they claim can see billions of light years away, so aparently they know these things, but I don't think it's beyond them to just invent figures out of the air. They say they can prove the age of the earth, they can just say 15 billions years and who's going to know better, besides YHWH?
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Filidh » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Black holes, the big bang, Stephen Hawking's fantasies and Einstein's relativistic hogwash are not true science. Not all of science is wrong just because the jews came about and ruined much of it. Newton was an Aryan mathematician, and miles mathis is a fraud. Rejecting science and math is idiotic and makes us look like baffoons instead of people who recognize that science and math are part of the creation of Yahweh.

If you use a computer, you're using something that is based on Calculus. To use something based on Calculus and then call the founder of Calculus a fraud is hypocritical. Quit posting miles mathis links when the guy is a fraud and a detriment to our cause. Much of modern science isn't actually science at all, but pseudoscience!
Science and math are great things, and the technology resultant from them is great as well. We should embrace scientific inquiry while rejecting jewish lies that claim to be science, just as we embrace true Christianity while rejecting judeo-churchianity. It would be foolish to throw out the Bible because the jews have people believing that churchianity is Christianity, just as it would be foolish to throw out science, math, and the pursuit of useful, good knowledge because the jews have people believing that idiotic unscience like Big-Bang, black holes, antimatter, alternate dimensions, relativity, and other such garbage is true science when it isn't.

Miles Mathis adds to the confusion, he doesn't help and he isn't right. He throws the baby out with the bathwater, which is exactly what we mustn't do.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby Vandal » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Ethelwulf wrote:Evolution (chemical, biological etc) is a process only. It doesn't answer the origin of life or universe. As far as I am aware those are two questions that can never be known. The Miller-Urey experiment showed how amino acids and so forth could have sprung naturally from early atmospheric conditions on Earth. However what created the hydrogen, methane and so forth that the experiment started off using? No one can answer that. No experiment or observation has ever reproduced something from absolutely nothing.

And how, exactly, does anyone know how to measure the "early atmospheric conditions on Earth?" That's all conjecture with no proof. However, we have a written record poetically explaining what happened. Genesis, Enoch, the Protoevengelion.

Space is without extent. A line or ray goes to infinity. This isn't even a difficult concept to grasp. The idea that space was "created" is hilarious. Space is a constant, not the result of a "bang." If you go in a straight line, you will go that way forever, not curve back in to the other side of the "universe." The "universe" of the biblical creation is our race and society, on our earth, and the bible explicitly indicates the planet already existed, and had become a desolate wasteland (without form and void).

That's all I need to know. The earth was here. We were not here. Suddenly we appeared. That is WRITTEN history, independent of scientific theories on the origin of things. The details and proof may eventually come to light when wickedness is wiped off the earth. I'm content to know that we have a Father who is keeping tabs on us and created a habitation for us.

The universe is an organism maintained by Yahweh, fattened and grown as a habitation for us. The Hebrew of Genesis 1 states that the Chief mighty one fattened up or "grew" a nest. Somehow that gets translated to create when "Barau-sheit" indicates carrying something to another location and re-arranging it, like an artist creates a sculpture. The clay already exists. It is "carried over" into another form and place, like a bird takes grass and makes a nest. "Barau" and "Barrow" and "Borrow" are all cognates. We (our ancestors) were carried over some boundary into the Garden of Eden. The Hebrews crossed over the Jordan. Eber means cross over. Ober, Over, come from Hebrew Eber, Iber, etc.

Yahweh is eternal and there is no end of his glory. He already created angels before Adam, and probably long before the luciferian rebellion, if I can conjecture that what was, is, and will be.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby bahr » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Black holes, the big bang, Stephen Hawking's fantasies and Einstein's relativistic hogwash are not true science. Not all of science is wrong just because the jews came about and ruined much of it. Newton was an Aryan mathematician, and miles mathis is a fraud. Rejecting science and math is idiotic and makes us look like baffoons instead of people who recognize that science and math are part of the creation of Yahweh.

If you use a computer, you're using something that is based on Calculus. To use something based on Calculus and then call the founder of Calculus a fraud is hypocritical. Quit posting miles mathis links when the guy is a fraud and a detriment to our cause. Much of modern science isn't actually science at all, but pseudoscience!
Science and math are great things, and the technology resultant from them is great as well. We should embrace scientific inquiry while rejecting jewish lies that claim to be science, just as we embrace true Christianity while rejecting judeo-churchianity. It would be foolish to throw out the Bible because the jews have people believing that churchianity is Christianity, just as it would be foolish to throw out science, math, and the pursuit of useful, good knowledge because the jews have people believing that idiotic unscience like Big-Bang, black holes, antimatter, alternate dimensions, relativity, and other such garbage is true science when it isn't.

Miles Mathis adds to the confusion, he doesn't help and he isn't right. He throws the baby out with the bathwater, which is exactly what we mustn't do.

It is clear that you have not read Mathis or that you are not able to understand what he is writing!
I suggest that you read him carefully first ; you will clearly see that he does absolutely not reject science or math, and he doesnt "throw the baby out with the bathwater", on the contrary!!

Miles Mathis precisely demonstrates that "idiotic unscience like Big-Bang, black holes, antimatter, alternate dimensions, relativity, and other such garbage" (among other things) is just no science at all.

By the way, since when are faked things part of the creation of Yahweh !?

If there is a confused man here, that's you.

And I am not so sure that Newton was Aryan either. Read his biography on Wikipedia (which can't be suspected to be "pro-Aryan"!) and think again. Newton is much lauded in jews-rael. The jews even erected statues to the glory of Sir Isaac Newton there, and some of his papers are now at "Hebrew University" in jews-rael! Strange, to say the least... Either way, what is sure is that Newton CHEATED in his math!
bahr

Postby Filidh » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Jews speaking English doesn't make English a jewish language. Likewise, jews using Calculus doesn't make Calculus a jewish invention. You can be as unsure as you want about Newton's Aryan blood, but he was still an Aryan and you have no evidence whatsoever to prove otherwise. Furthermore, Wikipedia is intentionally biased to serve the jews and we jew-aware folks should be wary of all that is written on that site.

If Newton was wrong, then the inventions based on his calculus wouldn't work either - but they do. The computer you're using is based on calculus, the cars people drive, the planes people fly, light-bulbs, all of the modern technological innovations are based on calculus. To reject Newton is to deny that these inventions work.

I'm not criticizing you as a person, but the idea presented by you, that Newton was wrong, is itself wrong. Newton didn't cheat at all, and claiming that he did makes all identity Christians look like absolute fools in the eyes of those who would otherwise be won over.

http://mathisdermaler.wordpress.com/
This site clearly demonstrates many errors in Mathis' work.

How are you able to claim that Newton was wrong when calculus clearly, in reality and everyday situations, is proven, physically, to work?
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby bahr » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:04 pm

It is now obvious to me that you never actually READ Mathis. All you do is saying "Mathis is a fraud" because you repeat like a parrot what you have read on the web site you gave. Science is NOT just "to make something to work", it is trying to UNDERSTAND the underlying mecanisms. You confuse engineering (or heuristics) for science. A monkey can cross a river by throwing a tree trunk across the river, and it works, but that doesnt make the monkey a scientist.

I'm not criticizing you as a person, but the idea presented by you, that Newton was wrong, is itself wrong. Newton didn't cheat at all, and claiming that he did makes all identity Christians look like absolute fools in the eyes of those who would otherwise be won over.

Yahshua certainly looked like an absolute fool in the eyes of many persons, but He didn't care about that, did he? Why should we? I don't personnally care at all. The truth is the truth, lies are lies, period.

Just some examples on the site you mention :

(There, force is mediated through local fields (e.g. the electromagnetic field), which explains the mysterious action at a distance that troubled Newton.)

Oh yeah? You have a "field" and mysteriously, that explains action at a distance? How please? HOW? Where is the mecanism?

On a philosophical side note, science has many heuristics, which “explain” how electrons emit real photons in the bremsstrahlung process (for example a cloud of virtual photons surrounding the electron).

Virtual photons? What's that? If I have a virtual Rolls Royce, I'm rich?

They only thing science can do is make predictions and verify their consistency with experiments.

That is certainly the reason why each time they try to make a "prediction", they are flabbergasted by the unexpected results? And I wonder how you make "experiments" with things located at millions or billions of light-years, or at millions or billions of years in the past?

It is true that scientists tend to have a lot of faith in their models, especially if they are established beyond reasonable doubt like general relativity and the standard model.

Yes, like evolution, I know the tune... A lot of faith... like the Catholic Church.

This brings us to the most problematic point in Mathis’ theory: He claims that the electron turns into a photon.

Now that's a lie! Mathis does NOT say that! Mathis says that the electron, like other particles, is in fact photons spinning on different axes, like gyroscopes.

His method however, only enables him to make vague descriptions of what might be the case, but fails to produce predictions comparable to experiments.

It is exactly the opposite! Mathis makes predictions that the so-called "science" can't make and won't make, because the "scientists" dont't care about these problems anymore. And he doesn't need giant and impressive mathematical equations full of mystical B.S. to do that.

Ok, I'll stop here. These guys don't know what they are talking about. It's just gobbledygook to impress the gullible.
bahr

Postby Vandal » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Regarding evolution, I have a few questions.

1. Can anyone on this forum post in this thread, the observed proof of evolution in action?

I do know that the hundreds of species of hummingbirds are not observed cross-breeding in nature. That should tell us something. Eagles don't mate with hawks or falcons. Robins don't mate with Orioles. Copperheads don't mate with water moccasins. Elk don't mate with antelope. Kind after kind is demonstrated, and observable, everywhere in the animal kingdom.

2. If # is, "No," can anyone in this forum post proof that the Aryan genome of today differs even the slightest from the Aryan genome of mummies from up to 7500 years ago?

3. I've read up on this issue for years. Our DNA today is the same as the DNA of the oldest samples. There has been no mutation, no adaptation mutations. We look, act, think, and react to our environment in much the exact same way as any historical or archaeological proof can demonstrate. Ergo, in 7500 years, our race has not "evolved" at all. Rather, we have sample populations with more robust genetic characteristics, some with less, and even the populations apparently missing some traits produce atavists of the older traits (such as height) because the chromosomes are still there and apparently even when mated in recessive populations, the recessive genes sometimes still show dominant. Ergo, there is no evolution, only flux of dominant genes through periods of time. White men can breed with white women for the next 600 million years, and at that time, they'll still look, and be essentially the same biologically, as we are today. There is no evidence that suggest otherwise. There is no evidence white men evolved from primates. It's never been observed, no missing links have been found, as the fossil record should contain clear chains of mutations, which it absolutely does not. The fossil record shows Aryans were not here, and suddenly we "appeared" in the record. This could lead to all manner of theories about how we appeared, such as we were transplanted here from somewhere else, we were "zapped" into full-formed existence, Yahweh literally did blow on a lump of mud, or maybe God grew the first people in a cosmic petri dish, lol, etc. We should move beyond the religion of evolution and look to see if there is evidence of exactly how our people came into being here. If there is, we should pursue that. If there is not, we should spend our energy on more important things that can be proven or resolved. So the question: Can anyone post proof here that we have mutated genetically in the last 7500 years?

I already know the answers, but have at it.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

PreviousNext

Return to Creationism vs Evolution