This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Creationism and Evolution from the Christogenea Overview

Re: Creationism and Evolution from the Christogenea Overview

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:41 am

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/secular-trium ... 34617.html

Another "Thought Crime" becomes outlawed in the U.K. !!!!

Don't get me started on the "education system" in the U.K.....I left school at 12 years old...and paid the price for it.

Luckily, because I had learned to "Read"....the World was my oyster.
Learning WHAT I wanted, WHEN I wanted...and had enough God Given brain matter to figure out WHAT was worth learning.
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:01 pm

@Michael
As Bill said in the OP, they are giving us two choices; creationism or evolution. It is like we are suppose to choose one of them and there are supposedly no other plausible options. I think both ideas are absurd. Life from non-life and one kind becomes another kind (evolution).

Or everything was created in 6 days, and God created mongrels and bad fish (creationism).

I try my best to conform myself to Scripture, which is what CI is about. That means understanding the meaning of the words and to gain the understanding from what we have. The Bible does not require six 24-hour days.

Check-out this thread Michael, it has videos that are critical of the 'kind becomes another kind' theory. We should put Scripture first though.
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=5264
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:49 pm

oh right !!

I hadn't realised the Creation-ists DEMAND that it be an "actual 6x 24hr days".....I thought that was...a tiny non-consequential element of it !.

Either a choice of "snot in the oceans" becoming us,given enough time.....
Or,...
Our God in Heaven, Yahwey, creating Us.

{jews would love it if We believed we were once just "snot in the oceans"!!! lol}
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Kentucky » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:53 pm

HeiligeSchriftLeser wrote:
{jews would love it if We believed we were once just "snot in the oceans"!!! lol}

I just so happened to write about these two things in my most recent sermon to wit:

"Fine, we move to about half a mile down the road at another busy intersection, park our cars in a safe location, but Robert calls us over to the rear fender of his car where there's this gross pile of spittle. Wow, I wonder where that came from? Did you know spit is part of jewish culture as protection against magic and demons. It is an established fact that orthodox jews are taught to spit whenever they come towards a Cross or pass by a church. To be a jew is to spit on something. Persistent spitting assaults on Christian clerics and tourists in Jerusalem have been going on for a decade as an open contempt for Christians. The cowardly kike in the parking lot was pacing back and forth waiting for the opportune moment to do his dastardly deed. It was more than just a pile of snot. When traffic abated, we decided to call it day, but it was far from over."

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/jews-we-lose

Mark
Kentucky

Postby ElleJay » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:31 pm

HeiligeSchriftLeser wrote:oh right !!

I hadn't realised the Creation-ists DEMAND that it be an "actual 6x 24hr days".....I thought that was...a tiny non-consequential element of it !.

This is actually a fairly BIG deal among some (many?) Judeos. If one does not believe in 6 x 24 hour creation days, one is included in the evolution camp, of all things. It happens to me ... and I am looked at as though I had apostatized!!!

Elle
ElleJay

Postby Joe » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:47 am

Another finding:
Jack Horner is one of the best-known paleontologists in the United States. He is the curator at Montana State University’s Museum of the Rockies and along with Mary Schweitzer is credited with discovering “soft tissue” in a T-Rex bone back in 2005. On October 13, 2006, Denver radio talk show host Bob Enyart called paleontologist Jack Horner about testing the soft tissue fossil for carbon 14. Enyart had people willing to write a grant to Horner in the amount of $20,000 just for permission to have the fossil tested for Carbon 14.

I will go ahead and spoil the end for you. Horner and Schweitzer end up refusing the $20,000 to C-14 date the unfossilized dinosaur bone, and in a moment of honesty Horner says:

“Your group is obviously a group of creationists and the spin they can get off of it is not gonna help US.”

Also:
Scientist dismissed after soft tissue found on dinosaur fossil
Mark Armitage, a published scientist of over 30 years, was working at the Hell Creek Formation excavation site in Montanaa when he discovered one of the largest Triceratops horns ever unearthed at the site. According to conventional perspectives, the Triceratops is a genus of herbivorous dinosaur that first appeared in the late Cretaceous period, about 68 million years ago in what is now North America, and became extinct around 66 million years ago.

Armitage studied the fossil in the California State University lab using a high-powered miscroscope and was stunned to find soft tissue complete with bone cells. According to Armitage, the preservation of such cells is a scientific impossibility if the dinosaur really walked the Earth over 66 million years ago.

Read more: http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evo ... z3bzk3RcWS
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby aleajactaest » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:02 pm

Here is the given scientific definition of Evolution.

Evolution is the change in the frequencies of the genes over time found in natural singular populations and NOT from mixtures of populations. - Of course, these changes must occur very smoothly or else problems.

Consequently

Evolution = is NOT a theory of the origin of life.

And especially

Evolution = is NOT a theory of the origin of the universe.

Unfortunately and sadly, evolutionary biologists/geneticists have felt, conjectured and erroneously surmised (AND STILL DO) that a major consequence of these changes is that evolution can also be interpreted as a gradual descent with modification linking different life forms on Earth . . .

. . . conveniently forgetting that there are infinite number of changes in molecular structures that can be fatal to the birth and/or existence of a living organism when it is the product of any kind of miscegenation and even between same species.
aleajactaest

Postby Joe » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:39 am

Very Interesting aleajactaest. Thank-you.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:22 am

What I've noticed throughout this thread is a persistent battle over the precise definition of terms. This is what Jews do--they never address the crux of an issue, the nuts and bolts, because they get people arguing about definitions. If you state, "Evolution is....", they will even argue with you about what you mean by "is".

For me, above all else, evolution fails to explain the irrefutable concept of Irreducible Complexity. Even IF you posit the idea that individual organisms could evolve, this cannot account for the fact that each organism relies on others for survival. Flowers cannot exist without bees, and vice versa. Which came first? The probability that they magically evolved at the same time is astronomical. Evolutionists claim plants came first, then insects. That's impossible--they are inter-dependent. There are millions of examples of this in nature.

The same is true on a cellular level--a cell cannot reproduce without DNA. DNA cannot exist without a cell wall to protect it from environmental oxidation. Cell walls cannot be manufactured without DNA. It's a domino effect. It all must exist at the same time, from the beginning. That's a scientific reality that is completely consistent with The Bible.

Also, evolution represents a complete violation of the Second Law of Thermodynamics--that any system naturally proceeds from order to disorder, entropy increases. Evolution is the exact opposite--claiming that somehow the Earth went from disorder to order and did so randomly. The Second Law, as it applied to the "primordial soup," would suggest that the chaos in the soup would tend toward even more chaos, not less. That's truly magical thinking.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Gaius » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:43 am

Good post, Ezra.
A good reminder of the smoke and mirrors show, the bullshit, the chutzpah that we can very easily react to emotionally (as is intended) and get caught up in endless rabbit trails of futility.
Or even worse, like bombing/killing our own for "freedom" ...
It's an old but apparently still effective trick -- one of many, it must be said ...

Just again one reminder from history

"... But the moment we were successful in placing this problem before the German people in the light of an idea that would unite them in one struggle the Jew reacted. He resorted to his old tactics. With amazing alacrity he hurled the torch of discord into the patriotic movement and opened a rift there. In bringing forward the ultramontane question and in the mutual quarrels that it gave rise to between Catholicism and Protestantism lay the sole possibility, as conditions then were, of occupying public attention with other problems and thus ward off the attack which had been concentrated against Jewry. The men who dragged our people into this controversy can never make amends for the crime they then committed against the nation. Anyhow, the Jew has attained the ends he desired. Catholics and Protestants are fighting with one another to their hearts' content, while the enemy of Aryan humanity and all Christendom is laughing up his sleeve ... "

Adolf Hitler "Mein Kampf" vol 2, ch X (Ralph Manheim trans)
http://hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/

There are those of our people who love controversy and discord, it appears. Rather than attempting to build the Kingdom, their delight is to attack other Israelites. Hitler observed that they could never make amends for the crime they committed against our people. Such of our own people should be aware that they WILL be held accountable, that there WILL be a price to pay. That the price WILL be very much higher than they perhaps imagine. That the time for Repentence and Reform is right now. In writing this, my concern is not for our enemies who will be destroyed in the fulness of time, but for our own very misguided people who aid them.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

PreviousNext

Return to Creationism vs Evolution