This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Unity is not universalism

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Unity is not universalism

Postby wehner » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:21 am

[size=50]In a recent podcast by brother bill at FGCP Titled "Scatterers and Gatherers was very important to me for several reasons. First of all, the central theme that I got was bill sharing a bit about himself and his life. Sometimes this is the most powerful and effective subject one could say to persuade the timid sheep that we of CI are not some hate mongering people and that even the best of gods servants are only human, and that the message we speak is not our own but the intents and desires of Yahweh, of which there are some definite CORECONCEPTS that we of CI must agree on. This provoked me to explicitly state my core beliefs as unity amongst our race and movement is imparitive. Please see attachment.
Beliefs.pdf
(29.15 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Return to Christian Identity Directions