This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Donald Trump and the Christogenea Debate

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Donald Trump and the Christogenea Debate

Postby Teutonic » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Nothing we could ever do would garner media attention. Except becoming compromised.

Exactly what made me suspicious of Trump from day 1 of his running for office.

If he was really a threat to the Jews, then why is Trump allowed unlimited coverage on their news networks 24/7?

Why are all these dirty secrets about Hillary allowed to be exposed?

Almost like they're herding the sheep in the direction they want.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Everyone should go watch those videos Brother Ryan talked about. The ones about Trump's shenanigans in Scotland. I watched them a long time ago so the details aren't fresh in my mind but I do recall they effectively showed what a POS Trump really is. In fact if I recall he even screwed up the local eco-system there.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:52 pm

I have maintained from day one that this contest is a classic operation of Marxist dialectics.

"We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter" Romans 8:36.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:35 pm

fistofyahweh wrote:It all sounds good until you get into the spiritual stuff... Which sounds like StarWars Jedi Mind Trick ****.

Let the spirit flow through you, think in a spiritual way, think upon the things that are unseen.... yadda yadda yadda...

Maybe it's just me, but why the hell would a intelligent creator bother to create something physical out of matter, in the image of himself, give it 5 senses to operate in the physical world, and then tell that creation to trust upon a realm that he can not see, hear, touch, taste, or feel?? That has always come across as illogical to me..

How does a physical being have a relationship with something that isn't physical??

God knows what we need even when we don't. Here's a small example. I got a good deal on some used IKEA furniture that I needed to properly set up my stereo. So everything was recently disconnected and then reconnected. While integrating my cassette deck back into the system I remembered that the cables I bought were problematic because they were way too tight. This could potentially damage the inputs on the components. By accident I figured out a way to fix the cables. I also have a similar "death grip" cable connecting two amps and I thought to myself "darn, I wish I had thought of this mod before I reconnected that one". Lo and behold, I "overlooked" that cable last week during re-connections. I discovered that one hanging freely in the back. Did the mod and put it back in place. Some might call it coincidence. I call it the Spirit operating in us. A momentary blindness for our own good.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby NicoChristian » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:23 am

I don't think much of Trump, but I hate Hilary Clinton. The only good thing that can come from this is that it pushes the U.S. towards civil war. I don't believe in democracy and voting, but I see it as we've got nothing to lose by voting. Things can't get much worse for the white race; still I can see this effort to push Trump is a smokescreen to make the far-right think that they have somebody to put their hope in. Even if Trump wins power in America is consolidated into many different lobby groups. No one group in America has total power and they all compete for their own interests. For example if you tried to ban GMOs in America Monsanto would soon shoot you down. If you tried to stop the capitalism in America Wall street would soon be suing you for anything. Even when you try to enforce gun control the NRA can stop it happening. The only reason Adolf Hitler managed to get things moving in Germany was by taking absolute power; if you allow other groups to have power and influence then they will constantly try and block what you do. That's the problem with democracy, power is shared amongst too many people and groups. Even in the U.K. the people voted for Brexit and won, but now the High court has thrown a monkey wrench in the cogs. When the vote doesn't go the way the Jews want it to they will use dirty tricks to get what they want.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby SvenLongshanks » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:32 am

'White Nationalism is itself jewish. It's a kosher rabbit hole for racists. When a follower of say Alex Jones realizes that racism is healthy and tries to break away the jew has David Duke and Don Black right there ready to greet them with open arms. Jews want to gather together all the non-white races against White people. We are supposed to trust Yahweh and be a separate people but WNs would rather gather together all the non-whites against the jews! They take their script from the jews! Jews have success because of our disobedience, not because this game plan of theirs is a good one. WNs don't understand this so they figure that the jewish plan is a good one and they'll use it against them. Whites without Christ equals failure regardless of strategy.'

I agree with what you say about having anything to do with the other races Staro, but I dont think all WN promotes that idea. I certainly dont and most of our listeners and hosts at Radio Aryan dont.

I just think we missed a chance through Trump to hear people saying 'Praise Yahweh' instead of 'Praise Kek'.

SvenLongshanks

Postby wmfinck » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:17 am

Andrew Anglin has recently written several articles blaspheming Yahweh as the G-D of the Jews. So I certainly would not want to join that chorus. Anglin will never admit the truth, and neither will most of his fans. The same can be said for the Jared Taylor crowd, the rest of the David Duke crowd, and all of the non-CI clowns at Stormfront.

If Yahweh wants Trump to win this election, then Trump will win and men have no real say in the matter. And if Yahweh wants Trump to win and Whites refuse to vote, even the niggers would not be able to keep themselves from voting for Trump. Yahweh uses the beasts to effect His Will whenever He so chooses.

Sven, there is a greater transcendental message which you are missing, and which I hoped to discuss in the program - before we got bogged down in the efficacy of politics. I did not want that debate, and although I knew your opinions were somewhat different, I did not really expect to get bogged down in that debate.

But first I must ask this: when did Ryan or I discourage people from voting for Trump in that program we just did on Saturday?

We never tried to discourage people from voting. What we said is that if they choose to vote, they should vote for the right reasons. That was also the point I tried to make in the Political Devices article I used as an introduction. I would agree with the substance of what NicoChristian has said above, but I have already tried to explain those things in different terms.

In the end, all of the politics will fail, and when it does, who are you going to turn to? One of the sins of the people of Israel was to demand an earthly king. They are chastised for that throughout the books of the prophets. So one element of the process of repentance must be to realize that we should have no earthly king, because only Christ should be our king. This is a theme of the Scripture, which sooner or later all Christians must understand and accept.

Being the sons of God, we should adapt to that mindset now, as Christians are told that they must be followers of Christ, and are warned not to conform themselves to the world. We should not conform ourselves to White Nationalists. Rather, we should be beckoning White Nationalists to join us and conform themselves to Christ.

The aspect I tried to present the other night is that all politics will indeed fail. I tried to point out to you the track record of this political cycle of hope/change/reaction and how it has been dragging us through the mud for many decades. Knowing that NOW, not LATER, our message should transcend worldly politics. We must think outside the box and not within it.

Being tied up in the political world, nearly all White Nationalists are still confined to the paradigm offered to them by the Jew. We must rise above that and see that paradigm for what it is. So as long as they are stuck in that, they will all continue to get nowhere.

As for Christians, when Tiberius died, I do not see anything in the Book of Acts or the epistles which expresses any hope for a kinder and gentler emperor. Things only got worse with Caligula and Claudius. And when he died, there was no expression of regret for his passing or hope in the next emperor, and things got worse again with Nero. However although things continued to get worse, the apostles continued to remain apathetic towards the worldly government.

Christians must continue to live as Christians in spite of government, and look forward to Christ. Even if it costs them their heads. To join to the world is to betray Christ. As James had written, a friend of the world is an enemy of God.

Within a few years, and maybe sooner, all of the White Nationalists who expressed hope in Trump will be expressing disappointment and making excuses for Trump - if they don't come to hate him. If I had joined the chorus of the Trumptards, I would be betraying Christ, and I would be contradicting everything I have said about democracy and politics these past 8 years. I will not lower myself to do that, because I love God, and also because I know better than to put my hope for the future of our race in any man, or in a system which has virtually been created by the Jew.

As I tried to say in the podcast, if Hillary wins, Whites will most likely do nothing. If Trump wins and the niggers and mexicans have massive chimpouts, then we have gotten somewhere because more Whites will awaken to the fact that niggers and mexicans do not care about the rule of law and an election process which MIGHT be perceived as honest BY THE PUBLIC. (The caps are meant to stress phrases where I do not want to be misunderstood.) But if Trump wins and the niggers and mexicans do NOT have chimpouts, then we are back to politics-as-usual and the ever-creeping advancement of the Jewish cause for another 4 or 8 years.

So if one chooses to take part in the electoral process, one must do so with these greater reasons in mind, and not because one is investing hope in men. If Yahweh sent Donald Trump at all, it could only be to precipitate the fall of Babylon, which we all look forward to. But we certainly should not look for Yahweh to make the world a better place through a psychopathic jew-lover like Donald Trump.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:23 pm

The NSM apparently welcomes muds now. @ 1:09 to Schoep's right;

-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:58 pm

SvenLongshanks wrote:I dont think Trump is a solution, I just think a starving man should not refuse a morsel of bread and demand caviar instead.

What good is moldy, poisonous bread to a starving man?
Attachments
Only for the starving.jpg
Only for the starving.jpg (34.31 KiB) Viewed 22481 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Teutonic » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:12 pm

Staropramen wrote:The NSM apparently welcomes muds now. @ 1:09 to Schoep's right;

Hitler would be rolling over in his grave if he saw the 'neo-nazis' of today, what an embarrassment.

Outside of CI, there aren't any real Nazis left.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions