This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Donald Trump and the Christogenea Debate

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Donald Trump and the Christogenea Debate

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:56 pm

EzraLB wrote:
Kentucky wrote:My wife informs me that the CI pastor I mentioned in our podcast, who published his newspaper with the headline "Make America Great Again" and thus endorsing Trump has been feuding with those who did not vote.

That CI pastor sounds a lot like a Catholic commentator I heard on local radio here on Tuesday, who was urging Catholics to go out and vote. He claimed that one cannot be a "good Christian" if one does not exercise his "right" to vote--then went on to nonsensically compare it to a parent who refuses their obligation to punish their own children when needed... :roll:

I made this comment regarding the same CI pastor: "One conservative Christian pundit asked why the left wing keeps winning and then tried to answer his own question by saying the leftists surround and protect its wounded, whereas the right wing surrounds and cannibalizes its wounded. He said he was only speaking to those who knew what he was talking about. Well, thanks for nothing, we really need explanations like that in times like these. However, I would venture to say that he was speaking from personal experience and that he was somehow wounded and nobody came to his rescue. Did I mention that he's a Christian Identity pastor and he's a full blown Trump supporter? Perhaps misfortune has crossed his path, because he has chosen the lesser of two evils. This is the Big Tent philosophy of White Nationalism, thinking that the rule of the mob will rule the day. But a majority of voters do not necessarily make things right in the eyes of God. Here's the witchcraft of the almighty deal: whenever we vote for somebody who isn't God's anointed, his/her baggage comes with it, including compromise, dilution and amorality. By voting for the questionable Christian character of a candidate, you are consenting to be governed by his/her platform i.e. to stand in defense of the sodomite community; of perverts walking into the bathrooms of your children; to give the antichrist IsraeLIE all the money and blood they can consume. The two party system protects itself and cannibalizes you. It may be left and right, conservative and liberal, Republican and Democrat, but it is not right and wrong, it is all wrong. It is pure Marxist dialectics and only fools are sucked into the Game. It really doesn't make any difference who gets elected, both are a curse and judgment of God upon the people who will not have Jesus Christ to rule over them. Bring them hither." http://kinsmanredeemer.com/articles/uni ... -amorality

The CI pastor in question has asserted that if one does not vote that they are apathetic. I told my wife, if their own candidate says the system is rigged, then the apathy is not doing anything about the riggers. Their vote means absolutely nothing if an electronic blip secretly transfers to your candidate's opponent. Talk about the blind leading the blind could not be manifested more clearly than shepherds leading their flock over a cliff.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Furthermore: "It gets really old every time I hear the hackneyed mantra “If you don't vote, you don't have the right to complain about anything.” Oh yeah, is that the law? Are there fines and penalties if I complain? If only idiots are running for office, doesn't that make me an idiot for voting for them? And wouldn't complaining be idiotic. Why can't a no vote be a vote of no confidence? It wrecks their Game. Christian Identity author and friend John Wickey made this inarguably common sense statement, to wit “The Founders designed the vote to be your consent to the government it creates. When you vote you agree to accept the outcome. That means it is actually voting that forfeits our right to oppose the outcome... The system of voting itself is designed to forfeit our right to oppose the outcome. Voting grants consent. Consent forfeits opposition.” To put our founding fathers in proper perspective, they had the history of governments behind them and they earnestly wanted something that was exclusively Christian and run by the White race only. It would be subverted at a later date, as concessions would disintegrate the integrity of their original intent, a White Christian America. Consent was a well understood principle for Christian governance and the calibre of candidates were a crucial standard. The legacy that the founders left us was basically the codification of Christian Identity even though it wasn’t called that." http://kinsmanredeemer.com/articles/uni ... -amorality

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Les » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:35 pm

I forget where I read it, but MOST preachers of all faiths are part of a team, to express the desire of the gov't.
Les

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:14 pm

Les wrote:I forget where I read it, but MOST preachers of all faiths are part of a team, to express the desire of the gov't.

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/Romans13.htm

Mark
Kentucky

Postby CIman » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Trump breaks his first promise,

President-elect Donald Trump said that, after conferring with President Barack Obama, he would consider leaving in place certain parts of the Affordable Care Act, an indication of possible compromise after a campaign in which he pledged repeatedly to repeal the 2010 health law.

In his first interview since his election earlier this week, Mr. Trump said one priority was moving “quickly” on the president’s signature health initiative, which he argued has become so unworkable and expensive that “you can’t use it.”

Yet, Mr. Trump also showed a willingness to preserve at least two provisions of the health law after the president asked him to reconsider repealing it during their meeting at the White House on Thursday

Mr. Trump said he favors keeping the prohibition against insurers denying coverage because of patients’ existing conditions, and a provision that allows parents to provide years of additional coverage for children on their insurance policies.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11 ... acare.html
CIman

Postby Kentucky » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Trump said this about :twisted: bama, "He's a very good man."

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:34 pm

Kentucky wrote:Trump said this about :twisted: bama, "He's a very good man."

Mark

Yes Mark, and in this evening's 60 Minutes TV program you
will hear him declare that "both" Clintons are very "talented"
folks who have served their country and would welcome their
advice..... In last month's "debate", she was a crook he
intended to jail!
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Teutonic » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:26 pm

brucebohn wrote:

Mark

intended to jail!

There really is no hope in politics.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby brucebohn » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:51 pm

Teutonic wrote:
brucebohn wrote:

Mark

intended to jail!

There really is no hope in politics.

And their never has been......
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby EzraLB » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:36 am

The alt-Right's "glorious leader," Donald Trump is now quickly back-peddling on appointing a "special prosecutor" to investigate the Clinton mafia. In his interview on "60 Minutes" he stammered,

"I don't want to hurt them, I don't want to hurt them," Trump said. "They’re, they’re good people. I don't want to hurt them."

Did you really think Trump would over-turn gay marriage and LGBT-XYZ bathroom policies? He stated that it's already law, and that's the end of the story. In the same interview, he stated,

"It's irrelevant because it was already settled. It's law. It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it’s done," Trump said, later adding, "I'm fine with that."

Here are 50 promises that Trump made on the campaign trail--it should be amusing to watch all the lame excuses that the alt-Right comes up with to explain how none of them materialize...

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions