This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Donald Trump and the Christogenea Debate

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Donald Trump and the Christogenea Debate

Postby wmfinck » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:14 pm

Some observations from our three-week road trip.
http://christogenea.org/articles/election-reflections
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Nayto » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:46 am

I agree with Bill, Nico and those who think he will not save us. I will say that at least an actually White man -- supposedly -- is president for a change (news just came in Trump won).
Nayto

Postby mchawe » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:10 am

In Colorado recently, everyone I knew there were for Trump, (and all of them owned firearms of one sort or another).... except for one woman who I spoke to in the Laundromat. She wouldn't vote for him because he had (or has) a property in Teluride and told me he treated the small contractors of whom her dead husband was one, very badly. She said he was hated there. Colorado as a whole apparently went to Clinton.
I was in Montrose and I only saw about 6 negroes the whole of the 4 or 5 months I was there. For me, bliss! ....Apart from Walmart. There, there were lots of Mexicans, and how ugly they are! On the left as you walked into that Walmart was a large poster of a white girl holding up a half-caste baby and kissing it. I remarked to the two assistants who were helping me find something or other, that wasn't that disgusting !? They both said they had not noticed it. However that kind of stuff registers on the subconscious level I think and is very insidious.
mchawe

Postby Gaius » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:05 am

Glad to see organised/open depravity of Clinton/Obama did not triumph in the US election.
There is a window of opportunity for CI truth in the result, imho. Yes, I know politics is not of itself the answer. But events are ordered by our sovereign Father ... first Brexit, now DT ... the marxists scurrying round, trying and often failing for words ... there is a great movement going on I believe and there will be further manifestations ...
Praying every day for the literal destruction of Yahweh's/our enemies, and the salvation of His people.

Wishing the best to President Trump.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby brucebohn » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:36 am

OK Donald, let's see what you got!

hitler_rocking.gif
hitler_rocking.gif (169.35 KiB) Viewed 25449 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wmfinck » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:54 am

Well, I am certain that after a certain degree of excitement, Washington will once again devolve into anti-White politics as usual.

But in the meantime, I figure that Whites that showed up to vote for Hillary Clinton must REALLY be stuck on stupid, unless of course they are Jews and act according to expectation.

So this morning I put together this White Stupidity Index, estimating the amount of Whites in each state who voted for Hillary Clinton.

If you live in a State where the percentage of Whites closely correlates to the percentage of Trump voters, you can safely assume that at least most Whites are on your side.

If you live in a state where many Whites voted for Hillary, you might consider moving to a State where perhaps you can see your enemies.

http://christogenea.org/resources/White%20Stupidity%20Index.html

Of course, the chart won't be perfect because in each state it is evident that at least some non-Whites voted for Trump, but it is a good approximation nonetheless.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Teutonic » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:00 pm

So when do the chimpouts start?
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby wmfinck » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:15 pm

If there are no chimpouts, then we can be certain of one thing:

Soros and BLM were in direct collaboration with the Obama administration to undermine the rule of law in America.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:13 pm

About two days before the election on November eighth, mainstream media reported that Hillary had CANCELED her post-election fireworks display. Her staff was asked WHY it was canceled by the media. But her people refused to say why and they have never given a reason for the cancellation. Was Hillary told to lose the election, or did her handlers behind the curtain decide to make her lose?

Could it be that the shadow government wants to maintain the illusion that America is free? What most people don't understand is that there is fighting among two jewish factions for global control: one wants their power now, while the other has always boiled the frog slowly. Hillary was going on the fast track, whereas Trump will slow it down while throwing the people a bone. All these WN's and even some CI's are in a dream world if they factor out the jew. The 2016 elections: one of the finest Marxist dialectics ever pulled off. Both share the stage with the gold fringed flag.

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way” - Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:44 pm

Kentucky wrote:All these WN's and even some CI's are in a dream world if they factor out the jew. The 2016 elections: one of the finest Marxist dialectics ever pulled off. Both share the stage with the gold fringed flag.

Indeed, and it is only when 'No King But Jesus' becomes our campaign slogan that America will truly be made great again.
Last edited by Teutonic on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions