This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Donald Trump and the Christogenea Debate

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Donald Trump and the Christogenea Debate

Postby SvenLongshanks » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:30 am

I think we will have to agree to disagree on this topic, it is only politics after all. The world looks like it is changing for the better to me, which is an answer to many people's prayers and that's what matters.
SvenLongshanks

Postby brucebohn » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:11 pm

SvenLongshanks wrote:I think we will have to agree to disagree on this topic, it is only politics after all. The world looks like it is changing for the better to me, which is an answer to many people's prayers and that's what matters.

And I am absolutely fine with that Sven..
We cannot allow this to come between
fellowship, as I am sure most here would
agree. We all deeply desire a change for
the better, and pray that day soon arrives,
however, short of Trump having a road
to Damascus experience I do not see his
election as a God send. Unless he is to
somehow be a catalyst in the fall of
Babylon.. His character has always
been under scrutiny and for good reason!
Shortly we shall have answers to the questions
that have created this disagreement ..
Yahweh Bless
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby EzraLB » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:07 pm

SvenLongshanks wrote:I think we will have to agree to disagree on this topic[;] it is only politics after all.

Sven, I would like to express my appreciation for all the hard work you've put into getting the CI message out to the WN crowd, and I hope we will eventually see some White brethren here in the forum who mention your work as their inspiration to look into CI. I know it doesn't happen over night, but I believe your tenacious efforts will be rewarded one way or another. Your website is one of the best out there, and you've posted some important primary research materials that have been very helpful to me personally. Thank you!
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Teutonic » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:04 pm

A friend of mine told me today that Facebook has come out with an app that will filter out all of your friends that are Trump supporters then give you an option to delete them, lol guess we know who Zuckerberg wanted to win :D
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby SvenLongshanks » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:34 am

Thanks Ezra. I am working on preparing a podcast or maybe a series of them looking at esoteric Hitlerism based on Serrano's book 'Hitler The Ultimate Avatar' which will point out where he was misled and how CI fits in with it all. That might get some people interested.
SvenLongshanks

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:58 pm

SvenLongshanks wrote:Thanks Ezra. I am working on preparing a podcast or maybe a series of them looking at esoteric Hitlerism based on Serrano's book 'Hitler The Ultimate Avatar' which will point out where he was misled and how CI fits in with it all. That might get some people interested.

I've been trying to get into the head of Trump supporters and have come to a partial conclusion that one must read into the Trump phenomenon to explain the many inconsistencies on the surface. White people yearn subconsciously for another Hitler to fix things or another JFK to just say there's a secret satanic society to enslave the entire world. Which begs many questions, such as: does Trump know more about wickedness in high places than we do? I think it was very curious earlier in the week when Trump went to the White House as the noble victor, almost knight-like, and came out of the meeting looking like he had seen a ghost. It really doesn't make any sense and adds to the persistent sound bytes he made during the campaign, which is now nothing short of throwing in the towel. The most predominant remark was when he said on 60 Minutes, regarding the Clintons, " “I don’t want to hurt them, I don’t want to hurt them. They’re, they’re good people. I don’t want to hurt them." Why on earth is he calling evil good? Is the evil so evil that they've told him the score, that if he doesn't play their Game, there will be dire consequences. Why are all of these CFR's and neo-cons visiting Trump Towers this week? And today, Henry Kissinger is there telling him what? That he needs a job or more intimidation to get on the New World Order bandwagon? By the way Sven, check your PM's.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Any man who enters the evil world of politics will inevitably become corrupted or destroyed by it. In my limited experience of the secret world of the elite I have seen some disturbing things; often including masons and reports of similar happenings. Might I add that anything I have seen was limited to local government and small players. I'm not even talking on the level of the Clintons or NWO.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby brucebohn » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Newt Gingrich, Ultimate Judas Goat and degree number 33 in Freemasonry.
Neo-Con John Bolton, and WTF, Rudy G. the cross dressing nutcase who
has done so much to cover up 9/11 and the list goes on..........................
We will lose more privacy under Trump, Police State will become
intolerable, people will continue to disappear. The cabinet picks
have already made it clear to me that this Bastard is
showing his true colors!! Wow, that did not take long..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Staropramen » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:34 am

Daily Stormtard Erik Striker- wrote:Whites must continue utilizing Jewish strategies to teach these people respect, and punish whites who work anti-white angles for Jews or managerial non-whites (mostly East Asians and Indians) who are looking for a ticket in the new globalist order and have no qualms with our extinction as long as they get rich.

http://www.dailystormer.com/trumpeffect ... e-boycott/

Did I call this one or what? 8-)
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Gaius » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:06 pm

SvenLongshanks wrote:Thanks Ezra. I am working on preparing a podcast or maybe a series of them looking at esoteric Hitlerism based on Serrano's book 'Hitler The Ultimate Avatar' which will point out where he was misled and how CI fits in with it all. That might get some people interested.

Looking forward to hearing that, Brother.
Same sentiments here as from Ezra for your valuable labours of love among those of our people presently lost in the futile dogfights and rabbit holes of WNism.

" By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” (Jn 13 v 35 NKJ)
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions