This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

False accusations

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

False accusations

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:24 am

Something that has come to mind in some of the recent threads is false accusations. Do people not realise that if you falsely accuse somebody of a crime you will be punished accordingly. The punishment for idolatry is death, to falsely accuse somebody of idolatry would result in death for oneself. Obviously some of us have corrupted ourselves with the present evil age and make random accusations before weighing the evidence. I wonder if people would be so quick to point the finger if the result could be capital punishment for oneself. I also wonder if people would be so quick to accuse another person if they might have to fight a duel of honour with the accused.

We must not corrupt ourselves with the present evil age by randomly pointing fingers without looking at the evidence. We are under Biblical law and it should be applied. I am reminded of Nayto being falsely accused of being a Jew with zero evidence only for it to be quickly recanted. Other false accusations have also polluted this forum. Finger pointing and false accusations are for Communis brain-washed masses not the Ekklesia.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: False accusations

Postby Adam88 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:47 am

I am sorry. It was not right to make William Finck suspicious by accusing him of denying the second coming. I corrupted the forum by doing that.

Its good that you try to warn us against false accusations.

William Finck: I apologize.
Adam88

Re: False accusations

Postby Kentucky » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:47 pm

NicoChristian wrote:Something that has come to mind in some of the recent threads is false accusations. Do people not realise that if you falsely accuse somebody of a crime you will be punished accordingly.

Sometimes loose accusations are just as insidious as false accusations. But, the Law addresses the sin of bearing false witness. The Law of accusation requires two witnesses. However, just as important as prosecuting for justice is to temper our sense of mercy with forgiveness. That is what God has done innumerable times for His Israel people until such time that Israel looses sight of weighing things in the balance.

"And do not judge that you should not be judged; and do not condemn that you should not be condemned; forgive and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure-- pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return" Luke 6:37-38.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Christian Identity Directions