This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Charles Weisman 1954-2016 Rest In Peace

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Charles Weisman 1954-2016 Rest In Peace

Postby LouisianaMan » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:28 am

FYI Everyone...

Christian Identity author and minister Charles Weisman passed away this last Saturday, October 8, 2016.
I assume that he was 62. A prolific author and resource for CI books and information. His books have been an inspiration to me since coming into Christian Identity in 2009. He will be missed. His website is still up and running. At this time it is not known just what will happen to his book inventory and his extensive personal library. His brother wrote a biography about him, but there was no mention of his being a Christian or writer.
His bio read like a job resume. Please pray that his legacy and books will be preserved.
LouisianaMan

Re: Charles Weisman 1954-2016 Rest In Peace

Postby ElleJay » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:40 am

This was written on October 2, 2016 from Robert Balaicius:

I am writing to see if anyone may be able to help. Due to my circumstances, I am unable to travel. Charles Weisman's brother has recently contacted me and wants to confer on me Charles' legacy and books. This is a matter of timely concern. Charles' house will be forclosed on soon and all his books and library and related materials need to be packed up in his small house in Minnesota into a rented truck (the size of which will be required I know not) and then driven here to me in northeast Tennessee. If anyone can help with the physical labor of driving out to Min. somehow, seeing the size of the inventory that will need to be moved, and then renting a truck and driving it here to me, that is the only way this will happen. In the meantime, I will have to be working nearly full time to even make room to squeeze all this into my already overcrowded house that has cases of books filling every room, hallway, and stairs, with only walkways through... in order to accomodate this large inventory of a size I have no clue. Please contact me ASAP if anyone is able to help in this, and if there are several people who want to help, I can put them in touch and they can coordinate efforts. Thank you, Robert

Elle
ElleJay

Postby Staropramen » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:06 am

If this library could benefit Christogenea in some way I would be willing to consider how I might help preserve it. In a few weeks I'll be taking a week off.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby ElleJay » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:43 am

I recieved this message this morning (10-14) from Robert Balaicius:

[t]hey decided to give his books to the church of Israel in Missouri, since they offered him a burial plot so that he would not be cremated due to lack of funds for burial.

I do not know that church... but perhaps you all do.

Elle
ElleJay

Postby Joe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:15 am

I do not know it either, but it is the church that Dan Gayman was part of. It is a Christian Identity church.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby ElleJay » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:23 am

Thanks, Joe, for filling in that gap.
ElleJay

Postby wmfinck » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:27 pm

From what I understood, but maybe he could not do it, is that all of Weissman's books were promised to Robert Balacius. Robert was only looking for someone else to go get them and bring them to him. I do not know why Robert did not do it.

I have the ability to do it, but stayed out of it since the books were already promised to Robert. I figured since he wanted them, my efforts are better spent sticking to my own plans. Of course, I do not think I was ever a candidate for consideration in the first place.

I am still the outsider, LOL, and I always will be.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:29 pm

What is odd is that I do not think anyone knows why Weissman is dead, except perhaps his immediate family. The Obituary looks more like a resume, pretty cold if you ask me. The guy was only 61 years old...
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:37 pm

I hope the books will be made use of and not just sit in a basement somewhere.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby ElleJay » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:27 am

Bill wrote:

From what I understood, but maybe he could not do it, is that all of Weissman's books were promised to Robert Balacius. Robert was only looking for someone else to go get them and bring them to him. I do not know why Robert did not do it.

Yes ... they told Robert Balaicius twice that he could have the books, but changed their minds when the Israel Church said they would bury Mr. Weisman free.

I feel badly for Robert that they went back on their word. It had to be most disappinting. Like, you, Staro, I hope they do not just sit in someone's basement. I hope the family saved his notes as well.
ElleJay

Next

Return to Christian Identity Directions