This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Charles Weisman 1954-2016 Rest In Peace

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Charles Weisman 1954-2016 Rest In Peace

Postby Staropramen » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:01 am

ElleJay wrote:Like, you, Staro, I hope they do not just sit in someone's basement. I hope the family saved his notes as well.

I personally met someone with a substantial book collection including, as she claimed some of Bill's original prison manuscripts which she proof-read. Based on our two day meeting I have little faith that this collection will wind up in the right hands. She wanted original documents from me and seemed uninterested in the copies I offered her which led me to suspect it's all about monetary value with her. Get to know people that you interact with online really well before you ever put yourself out for them. Unfortunately this movement, for lack of a better term attracts it's share of screwballs.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby LouisianaMan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:49 am

Charles Weisman was laid to rest on Friday, October 14, 2016 at the cemetery of Dan Gayman's Chruch of Israel in Missouri. I did contact the church via email and inquired as to if they acquired his book inventory and personal library. As of this date I have not received any response from them. I will try calling them to see if they can provide me with any further information on their part. I will keep all of you updated with further developments.
LouisianaMan

Postby LouisianaMan » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:05 am

I did receive a reply from Dan Gayman from the Church Of Israel. He assured me that they did in fact receive Weisman's Library, research and related materials> They also acquired his book inventory and will be offering his books for sale. If interested please contact them at:

Church of israel
3161 S. 2275 rd.
Schell City, MO 64783
email coi@churchofisrael.org
tel: 417-432-3119

http://www.churchofisrael.org[url][/url]
LouisianaMan

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions