This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Betrayal

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Betrayal

Postby Les » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:22 am

Dan Gayman betrayed The Order, so I eventually stopped caring about anything he has said / taught. (I should not have been surprised the vhs tapes were sold to me by the BIWF, as they are wishy-washy. The kind that distance themselves from Aryan Nations for appearing 'fascist' or ever facing a real life fight in the streets I suppose.)
For one of our own who is supposed to know so much, and then not only give back to the jews their "filthy lucre" but be an informant on a Phineas priesthood, I was amazed that he was allowed to live.

There have been leaders of our folk who did not identify as Christian but were sympathetic and took money who later learned was questionable, but kept their mouths shut or lied right back at the lying ZOG.
Last edited by wmfinck on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I split off and edited the title to this post and placed it somewhere more appropriate. Thanks, Les...
Les

Re: Betrayal

Postby wmfinck » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:09 am

Judging Gayman is all a matter of perspective. There are contrary opinions. I may address this at some point in the future, but others here who have better first-hand knowledge may do even better that I can.

I would rather criticize Gayman for the cult-like community he has developed, as I have clashed with a few of his supporters and they refuse to hear the Scriptures on certain issues.

One of those people were the unnamed subject of my recent post, Universalism by the Back Door.

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=8852
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:49 pm

I met Gayman at a funeral a couple of years ago. I walked up to him extending a handshake and introduced myself. He acted like I was bothering him, wouldn't make eye contact and wouldn't engage in conversation. So I walked away. I don't know why I was given such short shrift as I've never said or written anything good or bad about him. He was just rude.

Maybe about a decade ago, there was an anti-Gayman website from former disgruntled members of his church. I remember there was an audio of Gayman being interviewed on a radio station. I was shocked that he said something to the effect that non-Whites could be saved. It was definitely universalist, even though he may say just the opposite to his supporters. But, I heard what I heard. I hadn't heard of Gayman being associated with the Order or betraying them. One thing that puzzles me, that some CI pastors do (including Gayman), is wearing that catholic collar on the throat (I've heard it called 'the death notch' lol). Do we really need costumes?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby NicoChristian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:02 pm

I was told that at one point Gayman was wearing one of the Anglican bishop's hats and carrying a crooked cane at his services. All that he achieved was people laughing at him. As far as I remember Tom Martinez betrayed the Order by informing the FBI. I've never heard of Gayman being associated with the Order.

Turning a blind eye to our fellow brothers fighting the state is one of the best things we can do. Many a great patriot was betrayed by do-gooder informers.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Kentucky » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:09 am

NicoChristian wrote: As far as I remember Tom Martinez betrayed the Order by informing the FBI. I've never heard of Gayman being associated with the Order.

Sorry Les, I misunderstood what you meant by "Dan Gayman betrayed The Order." I assumed there was some sort of association. Could you elaborate? You're right about Martinez. Matthews gave him a bunch of counterfeit money and trusted him not to get cold feet. Martinez got paranoid and his wife convinced him to rat on The Order. That's really how the FBI cracked the case, which led them to the Northwest.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Les » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:40 am

Dan Gayman was given a donation, I forgot from which Order member, but he turned into a coward and handed it over to the FBI or whoever was investigating, and Gayman said where he got the money from.

I can't remember the amount, but was told it was not as much as Pastor Butler got.
Les

Postby wmfinck » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:22 am

Les wrote:Dan Gayman was given a donation, I forgot from which Order member, but he turned into a coward and handed it over to the FBI or whoever was investigating, and Gayman said where he got the money from.

I can't remember the amount, but was told it was not as much as Pastor Butler got.

I had a mental note to return to this yesterday and attempt to answer it. I do not remember who it was exactly myself, but I read in some Identity literature I had back in the late 90's that it was $30,000.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby MichaelAllen » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:17 am

I met the guy one time in San Antonio at a CI gathering. Admittedly, I thought he sort of had that southern baptist narrow-mindedness. Then he went into a defense of the KJV, saying all white Christians should only read from it, and I just rolled my eyes into the back of my head.

That stuff about him saying non-whites could be saved... wow!! That is 100% different than what he wrote in his book. In fact, back in '08-09 when I first learned about Israel identity, it was Pastor Mark who warned me about universalism, and then I believe that I started googling phrases like, "Can all people be saved?" and I found Dan's book that way, and then purchased it. I also had an audio recording at one point of him giving the overview of it and explicitly saying that non-whites can not receive eternal life. If that was what he indeed said though, I kind of wonder if he "cucked" for the radio.
MichaelAllen

Postby wmfinck » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:13 am

Maybe this is the anti-Gayman site Mark was speaking about???

http://www.gayman-gate.com/
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Christian Identity Directions