This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Duke's rejection of CI

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Duke's rejection of CI

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Has anybody ever heard Duke's rejection of CI? He claims that because Joseph sold the people of Egypt into indenture (as jews have done for kings in the past) during the famine, this act makes Joseph a jew.

Can we have a discussion about this, and throw out our thoughts? The Bible narrative doesn't actually condone Joseph's behavior, but I would like to see what anyone else on here thinks.
MichaelAllen

Re: Duke's rejection of CI

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:13 pm

Duke uses the story of Jacob and Esau to back up his belief that the Jews are decended from Jacob Israel.Jacob behaving typically jewish by lieing to his father to get the birthright
He even references a book by a Jewish Author to support the claim- Esau’s Tears: Modern Anti-Semitism and the Rise of the Jews by Albert Lindemann.
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Teutonic » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:42 pm

If Duke believes that the Jews are the people of the Old Testament, then his profession of faith as a Christian is completely meaningless.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby martin41 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:27 pm

The vision of the coming famine was given to Joseph by YHVH and in short I believe that the people of Egypt and the surrounding lands would have probably starved to death if he hadn't have stored away the food. and also that YHVH's word might become manifest Gen. 37:7 "...for behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and lo, my sheaf rose up and also stood erect; and behold, your sheaves gathered around and bowed down to my sheaf.” in regards to his brothers. As it says in scripture YHVH hated Essau because not only because he fore knew that he would sell his birthright for a bowl of pottage, but he also knew that he was a miscegenator. Yep, Duke is still a shill.
martin41

Postby CIman » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:22 pm

The liar Duke knows what CI is and even stated in his book "Jewish Supremacism" (which basically has the same information as "My Awakening", but added with some new information so that the fraudster Duke could extort some more money) that he rejects CI, but is a "Christian". He does this so that he can use the "jewish" Old Testament scriptures (He even said that Joseph in Genesis showcased "jewish" behavior because he stored the food for the Egyptians and gave his family food when they visited Egypt :| ) condemning/genociding the Canaanite mongrels to prove that the jews have always hated people but Christ changed that, and to blend in in the larger judeo-Christian crowd. He speaks som much about being a "good Christian" to make you believe that he lived his whole life like some pious monk. He uses this Christian shtick to make himself appear righteous and to dupe his Southern/judeo-Christian followers to support him and give him cash.

According to a thread on *** a witness said that Duke is an atheist but disguises himself as a "Christian family man" to dupe his followers that are sending him money and supporting him,

"Says [a woman]:

At the time, I didn't want to think badly of David, so I decided to reserve judgement until I knew more. But I couldn't help being skeptical of his explanation for squandering that much money. If someone sincerely believed he had a way to beat the system, then why in God's name couldn't he figure out that his method was no good after placing many small bets and losing, say, $100? Or $200? Why did he have to spend $100,000 before he figured out his method was worthless? It just doesn't wash. And as Birdman points out, it was not his own money, it came from donations to his organization.

I have to say that I was suspicious of DD long before that. At an American Renaissance conference, I was sitting with Phil Rushton during a lecture, and David kept winking at me furiously. It was bizarre! I couldn't imagine why he would be flirting so blatantly and insistently with me, but it struck me as insincere. I wasn't devastatingly beautiful, and instinctively I felt he must be hoping to use me for some end. So I just ignored him.

Later on that same day, I talked to David, and he really is remarkably good looking and charismatic. But he said something to me (sotto voce) to indicate that he didn't really go for "all that religious stuff," but he pretended to believe it in order to get more supporters. I guess he thought this would score points with me because he knew I'm a researcher (therefore an atheist??) (big non sequitur) but my reaction was just the opposite -- I found it deeply disturbing. I didn't say anything at the time, but my feeling is that if he's an atheist, he should simply avoid talking about religion, but not pretend to be a Christian. I talked with him on the phone several times after that, and he sent me 2 large boxes of Jewish Supremicism to send to all my heretic friends, which I had no trouble giving out to people."
CIman

Postby MichaelAllen » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:31 am

Teutonic wrote:If Duke believes that the Jews are the people of the Old Testament, then his profession of faith as a Christian is completely meaningless.

That's the basis of gnosticism... the God of the Old Testament was this mean old man... but the God of the New Testament is this sweet gentle baby boy. There are a lot of these "alt right" neo-WNs that toy around with the idea of gnosticism.

I got news for them though... the baby boy of the New Testament is the mean old man of the Old Testament... or maybe they haven't read the book of Revelation where the "baby boy" is described.
MichaelAllen

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:45 pm

One year ago Davie Puke did a program with a judeo-clown scholar-tard called Blake Sawyer. Here is the intro to Puke's program;

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/david- ... ake-sawyer

Shortly thereafter Bill addressed the claims of this so-called "true and magnificent Christian scholar";

http://christogenea.org/system/files/au ... e_Jews.mp3

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/camp-saints-revisited

wmfinck wrote:However we did not see any serious academic work about the Bible or history in any of the common literature about Blake Sawyer on the internet. You would think that the guy that David Duke considers “a true and magnificent Biblical scholar” would have published some work somewhere that actually qualifies him as such a scholar. We are not going to see his life-saving information, because he wants $30 a year to subscribe to his website. [If I could get a mere $3 a year from each person who accesses Christogenea, I could live in a mansion on the beach rather than a double-wide in the back woods where I live now.]
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby MichaelAllen » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Staropramen wrote:One year ago Davie Puke did a program with a judeo-clown scholar-tard called Blake Sawyer. Here is the intro to Puke's program;

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/david- ... ake-sawyer

Shortly thereafter Bill addressed the claims of this so-called "true and magnificent Christian scholar";

http://christogenea.org/system/files/au ... e_Jews.mp3

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/camp-saints-revisited

wmfinck wrote:However we did not see any serious academic work about the Bible or history in any of the common literature about Blake Sawyer on the internet. You would think that the guy that David Duke considers “a true and magnificent Biblical scholar” would have published some work somewhere that actually qualifies him as such a scholar. We are not going to see his life-saving information, because he wants $30 a year to subscribe to his website. [If I could get a mere $3 a year from each person who accesses Christogenea, I could live in a mansion on the beach rather than a double-wide in the back woods where I live now.]

I remember that. And I remember Bill's rant as well after the program aired. The explanation that CIman have makes sense. The guy might be a Sadducee.
MichaelAllen

Return to Christian Identity Directions