This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Fall of Babylon and the Kingdom of God

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: The Fall of Babylon and the Kingdom of God

Postby wmfinck » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:09 am

bahr wrote:Be careful here. You should have said something like: "In my opinion, as soon as someone tries to tell you how or when Babylon will fall, and tries to convince you of the same, and do that for the love of money or for the love of their own ego, they lose all credibility and should be convinced as false prophets".

Otherwise you are saying that Clifton Emahiser, for example, has lost all credibility and should be convinced as false prophet (see his paper http://emahiser.christogenea.org/problems-ezekiel-38-and-39-prophetic-attack-russia-united-states). I don't think Emahiser published this paper for the love of money or for his own ego, even if he may be in error on certain things concerning this prophecy, obviously.

Clifton did go quite far into imagining the How of Ezekiel 38 & 39, and we have spoken about this paper of his on the chat server quite a few times. He would write it differently today.

It was an honest attempt to sort out certain terms in Ezekiel literally, and Clifton issued a disclaimer for it in the pericope which I will quote below. The false prophets usually issue no disclaimers, but proceed unabashedly with their warnings of imminent doom and gloom.

Here are a couple of paragraphs from Clifton's closing page, and I will highlight Clifton's disclaimers:

At this point, we have to ask ourselves: Why would the enemy plan something like what has been described here? Well, if you consider that the main objective of the enemy is to destroy the White race by miscegenation (race-mixing), then you can see a twofold objective here: (1) To gain police control of the United States and (2) To bring in all of these Mongol hordes to commit miscegenation with the Whites. We know that the enemy is using political, religious and monetary control to bring about their goal of destroying us, but all these revolve around their racial program.

This Mongol invasion, if pulled off, could be a very dangerous racial tool. Many would go ahead and mix, saying, “these Russians look white like us.” Anyone who would object to such a mixture, knowing the Russians were part Mongol, would be very much vilified. I can just see, in my mind, a protracted concentrated drive, on the part of the Churches, to adopt a Russian baby.

You may not agree with all that I have presented here, but if you have read and studied all the facts I have introduced, you’ll have to admit you now know more about Ezekiel 38 and 39 than you did before! For any of you who think you can portray a better scenario on this prophecy, you certainly are more than welcome to do so! As I said before, I am not a prophet; I only try to understand what the prophets wrote in times past. Exactly when all of these things are going to happen, I cannot precisely say, but you can be sure, being prophesied by the Spirit of Yahweh through the prophets of old, they will happen, and right on Yahweh’s schedule. They will not be premature nor late.

Clifton wrote that paper in the mid-1990's, so while a lot of the handwriting was already on the wall, the immigration problem was not nearly as bad as it is now. He was following in the footsteps of Comparet and Swift, and elaborating on how they also envisioned the chapters of Ezekiel to be fulfilled in their own near future.

And the possibility of a military invasion of the United States cannot be excluded, especially with all of the sabre-rattling going on with the Russians. But we should understand that prophecy is not always fulfilled literally, and the meanings of symbols are usually not evident until the prophecy is fulfilled. So trying to predict the "how" is often as futile as trying to predict the "when".

As far as race-mixing with Mongol-looking Russians, that is already going on, and it is all up and down the Gulf Coast. There are also tens of thousands of Chinese and other orientals now setting up colonies here in the Southeast U.S. Never thought I would see so many chinks on the highways of Georgia and Alabama...
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:17 am

Teutonic wrote
I've often prayed to God to help me out financially, and grown angry after He did not answer.

But yet, though I've never had much I've always had what I needed.

In hindsight maybe He was doing me a favor, because the more we grow attached to this world and it's pleasures, the harder we'll fall when it all comes crashing down.

I have been thinking about what you have said a few times. I have thought 'faith without works is dead', but also that we will experience hardship because the world hates us.

I have seen questions in the forum like this before and could not answer them well. But today, while out in the shed, I thought it must be God's will. God has a plan, He shapes our lives and He sees what His purpose is.

I have similar hardships in my own life. And I sometimes think about viking in South Africa.
I am grateful for the things God has given me, as I have the things I need. As you say too.

We are in bondage, and I hate it. But it is for our own good. God is great, even in bondage He is good to me. A little relief in our bondage.

wmfinck wrote:
From this point, the key to our survival is already given us by Christ. Those of us who love one another and seek to keep His law - and act on those fundamental values - are those who will survive.

And not those of us who have amassed gold and silver for themselves.

Rom 6:8 And if we died with Christ, we believe that we also shall live with him
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:54 am

Teutonic wrote:I've often prayed to God to help me out financially, and grown angry after He did not answer.

But yet, though I've never had much I've always had what I needed.

In hindsight maybe He was doing me a favor, because the more we grow attached to this world and it's pleasures, the harder we'll fall when it all comes crashing down.

The surest way to financial prosperity is to sow what little you do have into valid Christian ministry. I don't mean be reckless and give away 100% while your children go hungry. Rather, don't concern yourself with storehouses for tomorrow's security. Think about your brother first, today. You cannot out-give Yahweh.

I recall a situation that happened to us while living abroad. It was the Friday evening of a three day weekend and all we had was the money in our pockets. Enough to do some food shopping until Tuesday morning when the bank opened again. We encountered this homeless guy who was in bad shape. We helped the guy out which cost us pretty much everything we had. Walking to a friend's house after parting ways with this homeless fellow my wife and I were unhappy about having nothing to eat. But I reassured her it was the right thing to do. At our friend's home I received a phone call from the US. I had given this friend's number out as a contact number for me until I got my own phone. To my surprise this phone call was to inform me that $2,000 that I was owed but doubtful about being repayed would be deposited in my US bank Monday morning!

Let me tell you, going hungry a few days never felt so good!

Another story from abroad: my wife had a Czech bank account that she never closed when she lived there previously before we met. When we arrived there she inquired about it and was told that there was no record of this account. Oh well, we opened a new one.

Fast forward a few years and we're not doing well financially. We get a bill that says that if we don't pay X amount of koruns before a date one week away our electricity is being shut off. We absolutely did not have this money. Later that day we went to our bank to withdraw a few pennies to buy some bread and butter. While on line a bank employee that we know comes over to us and calls us aside. They found the records of the original lost account and it had just enough money to pay the electrical bill and do a nice food shopping.

Yahweh knows our financial needs and is always faithful.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:04 am

Staropramen wrote:The surest way to financial prosperity is to sow what little you do have into valid Christian ministry. I don't mean be reckless and give away 100% while your children go hungry. Rather, don't concern yourself with storehouses for tomorrow's security. Think about your brother first, today. You cannot out-give Yahweh.

Absolutely.

Tobit 4:7-11 wrote:Give alms of thy substance; and when thou givest alms, let not thine eye be envious, neither turn thy face from any poor, and the face of God shall not be turned away from thee. If thou hast abundance give alms accordingly: if thou have but a little, be not afraid to give according to that little: For thou layest up a good treasure for thyself against the day of necessity. Because that alms do deliver from death, and suffereth not to come into darkness.For alms is a good gift unto all that give it in the sight of the most High.

Sirach 3:30 wrote:Water will quench a flaming fire; and alms maketh an atonement for sins.

There are many good deeds which will cover up sin and giving is one of them. Just don't ever imagine yourself to be beyond reproach on account of your good deeds. God knows all men's hearts.
Nayto

Postby Teutonic » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:25 am

Thanks for the advice Joe, Staropramen and Nayto.

Life is full of struggle, though I often forget there are always those who are more in need than I.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions