This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christian love is keeping the law. Being Spiritual is keepin

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Christian love is keeping the law. Being Spiritual is keepin

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:09 pm

These are the notes I had prepared for the relevant section of the topical Discussion program I did on July 30th, 2016.

I wish I remembered where I had the discussion with this windbag who tried to convince me that Christians should embrace Sodomites, and if I had, I would have mentioned his name and posted it here.

Christian love is keeping the law. Being Spiritual is keeping the law.

I recently had a conversation with a man that asserted that we must be kind to sinners, that Jesus was soft and gentle with people, so we should gently persuade sodomites and other sinners. He insisted that we should have what he called “agape love” towards these sinners.
Wow, what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, was that gentle persuasion? Was that agape love?

Instead, Christians are commanded to separate themselves not only from the unclean races, but also from unrepentant sinners, and that we should not have fellowship with them. An example is found in 1 Corinthians chapter 5: "9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat."

So we should not even eat with people who gamble or who drink too much. But this man insisted that we must have love towards these sinners, and that without such love we are only hollow windbags (I am paraphrasing).

The man is seriously confused. He is using what is basically a Marxist dialectic in order to embarrass Christians into accepting sinners. That is a trick of the devil which has been played in Judaized churches for a hundred years now!

There are different types of "love", and the Scriptures define for us exactly what is agape love, or the Christian love which we should all have for one another – on the condition that we really love our God. Yes, agape love is for real Christians a conditional love.

From 2 John: "4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father. 5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another. 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it."

From 1 John chapter 5: " 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous."

In both cases, the apostle used the word agape where we see love in the King James Version. So agape love is keeping the commandments of Christ.

The man also tried to say that homosexuals could have a relationship with Jesus. Really? This is what Jesus says, from John chapter 14: "15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. 20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."

Now, I can accept the idea of a repentant "homosexual", even if I would be cautious. But if such a man is repentant, he should no longer consider himself a "homosexual". It is another Marxist Jew ploy, to get people to define themselves by what they do in bed, or by what they have done in the past.

Another contention this man had is that a homosexual could be "spiritual". Is that trruly the case? Paul of Tarsus has told us that Christians should strive to establish the Law (Romans 3), that the Law is spiritual (Romans 7), and that those who walk in the Spirit forsake the deeds of the flesh (Romans 8) "That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." So if one is truly spiritual, one keeps the Law.
The same man complained about putting levels on sin, presuming that all of us still sin. So I guess he figures that allowing oneself some temporary fit of anger or having one beer too many is just as bad as waking up in bed next to another man, after having done some unmentionable things.

But the apostle John also put "levels on sin", as he called it. This is found in 1 John chapter 5: "1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it."

There is no justification for sinners. There is repentance, but repentance requires us to cease from sin. Only the accursed cannot cease from sin (2 Peter 2:14).

As Paul had said in 1 Corinthians chapter 5, we must put the wicked out of our company, and not even associate with them. There is no other Christian alternative.

Nayto, from this forum, contributed the following:

The whole playing field regarding homosexuality has been rigged psychologically. We all are tempted to sin, even sin unto death, but we resist that temptation and it flees from us. How is the temptation to act homosexually any different? Now that they've been assigned to some arbitrary Marxist demographic of men who supposedly are only attracted to other men, somehow they have special rights in terms of sin.

They've been fooled and fooled themselves to fit within that demographic and to live within its confines. I've known enough sodomites to know that they are like caricatures of themselves, expressing their perversion wherever they can as if they need to prove their degeneracy to themselves. Under this layer of perversion, there is such sexual confusion like the racial confusion experienced by a bastard.

Christians themselves although not being tempted by the same sin, are tempted to sympathize with these degenerates. In doing so they "changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator", pandering to the whims of sodomites and the bullying of mainstream media. "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind" and "they which commit such things are worthy of death".

With that in mind, as I said in the recent There is No Pulse article on Christogenea, I wonder which we will see the end of first: The end of sodomites or the end of sodomy.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Christian love is keeping the law. Being Spiritual is ke

Postby PhilNotChristian » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:01 am

Is that guy serious ? Homo's can have a relationship with "Jesus" ? I seriously doubt that since homo's are defined by what they do in bed with another guy. If they have repented they are no longer queer. I think Bill said that with a little more authority than I. Amazing !
PhilNotChristian

Re: Christian love is keeping the law. Being Spiritual is ke

Postby wehner » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:09 am

In today's society and culture there are many lies upon lies upon lies to the point that it leaves one ( with a spiritual sickness) completely confused and in a much worse off condition than before. There can be no sympathy for the unrepentant. But for those brothers who are fighting your own personal spiritual warfare, there are those willing to help. But in the end you will find that it was all by the power and grace of Yashua the Christ. I have been healed of many spiritual sicknesses but it was all within the parameters of the Law.
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Return to Christian Identity Directions