This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Fox -Finck

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Fox -Finck

Postby brucebohn » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Podcast series: Beginnings/End
Thank you fellows. Time well spent.
Perfect for the neophyte.............
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: Fox -Finck

Postby Teutonic » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:19 am

Agreed, a great series.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe76 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:23 am

I think this 4 part serious should be the introduction guide to CI.
It was very helpful for me.
Joe76

Postby EzraLB » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:07 pm

I was a little surprised that in this final installment of the series Bill actually mentioned the racial bias in sports--and specifically mentioned the website

http://castefootball.us/index.php

I became familiar with this website long before I discovered CI, and I found it well researched and valid--there is no doubt that Whites are being marginalized by the major sports leagues (except for hockey).

And while I no longer follow sports in any significant way, when sports do come up in conversation, I do like to steer the conversation toward the racial issue--and I've found it to be a good entry point to bringing up CI issues with sports fans.

I think there are a lot of White sports fans who are, in fact, aware that something is terribly wrong going on--race wise. And for those who are aware, the race issue can be a good opportunity to raise certain CI tenets--and yes, it can work. The degradation of sports is a reflection of what's going on in society in general--and even the seemingly brain-dead couch potatoes can't help but notice it.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Christian Identity Directions