This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Mocking Christianity is demoralizing

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Mocking Christianity is demoralizing

Postby Joe » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:05 am

Andre 'pipsqueak' Anglin's latest 5 minute write-up:
http://www.dailystormer.com/i-hope-the- ... e-germans/

He doesn't even attempt to identify the Philistines but rather just says whatever comes to mind while mocking CI. Yet in a way he is actually confirming CI by suggesting the Philistines, who lived in ancient Palestine, were white. What a dumb-ass, he betrayed his own objective. I am not saying either way, but we know the minds of most bastards are broken.

From the 'article':
Whatever they are, they are White. All of the serious enemies of the Jews are White.

But it would be gloriously poetic if they turned out to be a Germanic people.

And then we see the usual chutzpah, which is when a kike arrogantly lies to your face in mockery.

Religious Jews protest all archaeology, saying that you could dig up Jew bones and get cursed by the top desert chief Yahweh.

He says 'top desert chief. What a piece of garbage, I really wish CI people would distance themselves from this snake.

Secular white nationalism is demoralizing. In the past people seeking truth may have found the Christian Patriot movement, or came across many great Christian patriots. But these days they find WN and are debased, taught to act like children, and given an immoral set of principles, ideals and life goals.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Mocking Christianity is demoralizing

Postby EzraLB » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:51 am

Joe wrote:He says 'top desert chief'. What a piece of garbage, I really wish CI people would distance themselves from this snake. Secular white nationalism is demoralizing.

Right, in this thread Andrew Anglin has the chutzpah to actually quote the Bible and make racial judgments as to the "jewish" identity of King David, whom he depicts as a "coward" in combat. If King David was a jew, then so was Christ, by this "logic". This puts Anglin in the same category as Heil Khunt.

One of the arrogant and ignorant Stormers made the following comment, which he claims concisely refutes the entire scholarship of Christian Identity--and no one challenged him, of course...

"Let's get this straight then. We have the white Adamic race, originates in the Middle East, wearing all towels and turbans and all that. Originally monotheistic, worships Yahweh, very Christian. His original language is Hebrew, a Semitic language, which you also claim is white. Then, his descendants spread out, they go east and west, into Europe and India. Suddenly, they ALL become polytheistic! They worship many gods and goddesses! Not one of them knows about (or cares about) Yahweh. All of their languages are Indo-European and are totally unrelated to Semitic. The largest Semitic language today is Arabic, if you praise Hebrew, you may as well as praise the Islamic language. Christian Identity disproved in one single paragraph."
--Thunderer
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:19 am

It doesn't have to make sense Ezra, they are not giving an honest, fair or well researched opinion. They just say the first thing that comes to mind so that they can dismiss CI out of hand.

Goliath was not a Philistine, he was a giant. How exactly is a man using his wit to take down a giant cowardly? ...Andre must be the eternal coward since he could never fight any man hand to hand ...hypocrite. By his own words.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:02 am

YAHWEH GOD, WILL NOT BE MOCKED!
The day quickly approaches, when these fools,
with their "empty lamps", shall be doubled over,
as a woman in travail, hearts failing from fear!
We shall greet our Father with tears of joy...

F#%k em, Joe.... :o
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:33 pm

"Empty lamps' that is a great way to put it, and entirely accurate. Yahweh will not be mocked.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:33 pm

The last few days I've been posting pro-CI stuff on Anglin related videos and arguing with asshole pagans. Perhaps I made them angry. One pagan fool tried convincing me that the White Egyptian dynasties happened over 70,000 years ago. Straight retards.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Wait, so there were white Egyptian dynasties, they accept that. They accept white Philistines but then they believe that Israel was somehow a land of jews among white nations. Where did they come from?

And how were the Egyptians white, since white people evolved in the north. Did they evolve from the arabs and back again or something. Because I have seen WN assert that the Irish originated in the ME but then evolved into white people, which explains their connection to the ME.

Evolved in a few thousand years no less.
They are living in a retarded dream world. A jewish fairy tale.
Joe

Return to Christian Identity Directions