This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Inheriting the Kingdom of God

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Inheriting the Kingdom of God

Postby tonyatl » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:13 pm

the new testament contains several passages listing a string of sins which are said to keep one out of the kingdom of god. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 is one such example but there are several others such as in revelation.

on the other hand, I have read somewhere on this site that Israel (white adamic race of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) will be saved unconditionally.

there appears to be a contradiction, for if an Israelite commits any of the aforementioned sins, he will not have any inheritance: Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Revelation 21 goes a quite a bit farther by stating that such persons shall be in the lake of fire - which some say is a refinery.

Is it the case that one can be in the kingdom of god without inheriting it? if so it begs the question of what does inheriting the kingdom of god really mean.
tonyatl

Re: Inheriting the Kingdom of God

Postby Staropramen » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:36 pm

20 Then being asked by the Pharisees when the Kingdom of Yahweh would come, He replied to them and said: “The Kingdom of Yahweh does not come along with observation. 21 Nor shall they say ‘Behold, it is here!’ or ‘it is there!’ For behold! The Kingdom of Yahweh is among you!”

Luke 17:20-21
CNT

9 Or do you not know that the unjust will not inherit the kingdom of Yahweh? Do not be led astray: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminates, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor railers, nor rapacious shall inherit the kingdom of Yahweh. 11 And these things some of you may have been, but you have cleansed yourselves; moreover you have been sanctified, moreover you have been deemed fit, in the name of Prince Yahshua Christ, and in the Spirit of our God.

1 Corinthians 6: 9-11
CNT

This list of vile behaviors is normal for non-whites. These are broken cisterns that have only thoughts of this nature all day long. Sure, some mimic humans for personal gain but their corrupt genetics are the source of this wicked behavior and thus they are and can only be slated for destruction. 1 John chapter 3 contrasts those who are the authors of sin [non-whites] and we who cannot sin because our SEED is in us. That means that when we behave like them it's a MISTAKE [rather than the natural by-product of our genes] which we have been forgiven for because Christ paid for our sins. Since the kingdom of Yahweh is already among us we as individuals have the opportunity to repent now and partake of Yahweh's blessings while unrepentant Israelites suffer national punishment. So what Paul is saying is don't behave like the beast races otherwise you'll suffer punishment in this life. Additionally we most certainly should not be settling disputes among ourselves before ungodly judges.

Another way of saying it is if we follow the ways of the condemned we will be blind to the kingdom of Yahweh which is among us. By rejecting the behavior and persons of the condemned we can see the kingdom of Yahweh, be blessed in this life and earn heavenly rewards. Ultimately every Israelite knee will bow and worship Christ. But many of us will be Daniel 12:2 Christians, raised to everlasting shame and contempt. Paul is trying to spare his listeners of this fate because while they will see the kingdom of Yahweh at that time they probably won't like it very much.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:32 pm

I am only going to repeat )most) of what I had explained in my presentation of the relevant passage for my New Testament commentaries.

I will add a note or two in bold type. My conclusion is in large type.

But perhaps that can lead to further discussion.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/epistles-paul-1-corinthians-part-7-marriage-and-fornication

Paul lists these sins not as a complete catalogue but rather as examples of sinful behaviour: for some very sinful acts were not included in this short list, such as murder. People doing these things shall be excluded from the Kingdom of God. There is a very similar statement, in reference to the City of God, in Revelation chapter 22: “14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.” But that does not necessarily mean that men who have done these things are excluded from the kingdom of God. Men do not attain the Kingdom of God on their own accord. Rather, it is an inheritance which has been left for certain men exclusively.

The idea of inheriting the kingdom of God is expressed in the Gospel at Matthew chapter 25, in the Parable of the Sheep and the Goats. In that parable, the Son of Man, which is Christ Himself, is depicted with His messengers as separating the people of all nations, who are depicted as sheep and goats. All of the sheep are set on the right hand and all of the goats on the left, and they are separated on sight, as a shepherd does in the field. A close examination of the parable reveals that the sheep are judged according to how they have treated the sheep, and the goats are judged according to how they have treated the sheep. From there, to all of the sheep it is said “Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world”, and all of the goats go into the Lake of Fire. Ostensibly, the goats do not matter in the result of Yahweh's plan for the sheep. If the goats did matter, they should have been judged for how they treated other goats, since naturally each kind cares for its own.

In Isaiah chapter 60, which is a prophecy of the restoration of Israel, there is a portion which is also similar to the depiction of the City of God in the Revelation: “19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. 20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. 21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified. 22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.” In Revelation chapter 22 we read: “3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. 6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.”

Thy people shall all be righteous. NOT the righteous shall be thy people. In other words, in the Kingdom of heaven the people of God, who shall all be saved, shall cease from sin.

As Paul said in Romans chapter 3, “23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus”. Where the Revelation in that same place says that God is “of the holy prophets” the reference must be to the Old Testament prophets, and these things must therefore be fulfilled in accordance with those prophets. The prophets and the Revelation each contain the words of the same God revealed to man in different ways at different times. Where Isaiah says that “thy people also shall be all righteous” it can only be because, as the Word of Yahweh says in Isaiah chapter 45, “23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. 24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. 25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.”

The same scripture which states explicitly that all Israel shall be justified, that all Israel shall be saved, that all the sins of Israel shall be forgiven, also states that unto Yahweh every knee shall bow and every tongue confess. Since, as we had seen here discussing 1 Corinthians chapter 5, sinners may be surrendered to Satan for destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may live in the day of Christ, then we can only safely conclude that those sinners are justified and turned to obedience when they face Christ in the judgment. Otherwise, the Word of God fails and every knee does not bow and every tongue does not confess.

The kingdom of God is the inheritance of all of Israel, because that was among the promises made unto the fathers. Paul said in his first epistle to Timothy that “24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.” Therefore it is evident, that those of Israel who do not bow the knee and confess to God in this life, certainly shall in the hereafter. However those of Israel who hear the Gospel have received a call to repentance and to conform themselves to Christ in this life. That is the purpose of the Gospel of Christ, for Israel to return to obedience in Yahweh.

Once the children of Israel realize that they have redemption and an eternal life in Christ that will be free of the sins of this world, they should want to cease from those sins upon hearing the gospel, which is the call to obedience which Paul had spoken of in Romans chapter 15 where he said “18 Indeed I will not venture to speak anything of which Christ has not fashioned through me, regarding the compliance of the Nations, in word and deed”. Likewise, the apostle John in his first epistle said that “1 My children, I write these things to you in order that you do not do wrong. And if one should do wrong, we have an Advocate with the Father: the righteous Yahshua Christ. 2 And He is a propitiation on behalf of our errors; yet not for ours only but for the whole Society. 3 And by this we may know that we know Him, if we would keep His commandments. 4 He saying that he knows Him and not keeping His commandments, he is a liar and the truth is not in him. 5 But he whom would keep His word, truly the love of Yahweh is perfected in him: by this we know that we are in Him.” Peter also, in his first epistle spoke of this same thing where he said (1 Peter chapter 1): “13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.”

Paul is not condemning men who had committed fornication, or who were adulterers, or even those who were homosexuals. Rather, Paul is informing us that the kingdom of God will not have any of these things, while also informing the Corinthians that even if they had done any of these things, they have departed from them, having cleansed themselves. Doing this, Christians demonstrate their willingness for repentance and prepare themselves for the Kingdom of God while also in their actions agreeing that these things which they have repented from are evil. Therefore John said “And by this we may know that we know Him, if we would keep His commandments.”

While all Israel is saved, Christians, meaning Israelites who hear the Gospel of Christ, should strive for that treasure in heaven of which Christ had spoken. Paul depicts this as running a race. He said in Hebrews chapter 12: “1 So therefore, we also having so great a cloud of witnesses lying around us, laying aside every pretension and easily attention-getting error, with endurance should run the race lying before us, 2 looking to Yahshua, the founder and completer of the faith, who for the sake of the joy lying before Him endured the cross, having despised shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of Yahweh.” Similarly he says here in 1 Corinthians chapter 9: “23 Moreover, I do all these things on account of the good message, in order that I shall come to have a share of it. 24 Do you not know that with those running in a race, while all run, but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain. 25 But all who are contending, in all things have self-control; so then those people [meaning those who run in literal races] in order that they would receive a corruptible crown, but we an incorruptible. 26 Accordingly, in that manner I run not as if secretly, in that manner I spar not as if thrashing air. 27 Rather I beat my body, and bring it into subjection, lest perchance I, having proclaimed to others, myself should be found not standing the test.” Those who preach the gospel should practice it as well. However knowing that all Israel shall be saved, Paul goes on to explain in 1 Corinthians chapter 6 at verse 12, which we stopped short of in our previous presentation:

In order to truly understand the position expressed here, it is probably alsp necessary to understand what I offered in relation to Romans chapter 5 and 1 Corinthians chapters 4 and 15:

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/epistles-paul-romans-part-6-05-09-2014-salvation-racial-phenomenon

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/epistles-paul-1-corinthians-part-4-eternal-spirit-adamic-man

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/epistles-paul-1-corinthians-part-17-resurrecting-adam

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/epistles-paul-1-corinthians-part-18-eternal-life-through-spirit
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:33 am

Staropramen wrote
1 John chapter 3 contrasts those who are the authors of sin [non-whites] and we who cannot sin because our SEED is in us.

Mat 7:18 A good tree is not able to produce evil fruit, nor is a rotten tree to produce fine fruit. Each tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and cast into the fire!

The goats go into the fire, they are not judged according to their works, a bad tree cannot produce any good. Then Adam-kind is judged according to their works.

1Co 3:11 For another foundation no one is able to place besides that which is established, which is Yahshua Christ. Now if anyone builds upon that foundation gold, silver, precious stones, timber, fodder, straw, the work of each will become evident; indeed the day will disclose it, because in fire it is revealed; and of what quality the work of each is, the fire will scrutinize. If the work of anyone who has built remains, he will receive a reward.If the work of anyone burns completely, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be preserved, although consequently through fire.

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/resurr ... -when-whom
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Christian Identity Directions