This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Internet Evangelism

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Internet Evangelism

Postby EzraLB » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:18 pm

brucebohn wrote:Finding your way here, in and of itself, does not mean that you have been led here or that the veil has lifted.. If you are not ready for the "Meat," or in denial due to Bastard relatives, some serious soul searching is in order and your presence here would be a distraction. For the sincere, it's open arms.

My thoughts exactly, Bruce. Finding CI is not the end of one's search for the truth but rather just the beginning. Sure, being an Adamic child of the Promise is crucial, but among those, the Scripture is yet another dividing point. In my short time here at Christogenea I've seen people come here, all excited about being White, but then fall away quickly because they refuse to conform their lives to the Word--and want to write their own Bible.

And a word of advice about evangelizing in different forums: make sure you have a very good command of all the different aspects of real CI before you try to engage scoffers and naysayers. I listened to Bill's podcasts and read his essays for about 4 years before I even joined this forum--and before I ever attempted to bring Christogenea to the attention to others online. They will throw everything at you, hoping to trip you up, so it's best to be prepared through intense study.

Listen to some of Bill's podcasts where he answers scoffers who called in to trip him up--they never can because he already knows what they are going to say before even they do. I found that by listening to Bill's series on the Paul Bashers especially good as an example of how to neutralize any critics.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/paul-bashers
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby matthewott » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 pm

EzraLB wrote: Finding CI is not the end of one's search for the truth but rather just the beginning. Sure, being an Adamic child of the Promise is crucial, but among those, the Scripture is yet another dividing point. In my short time here at Christogenea I've seen people come here, all excited about being White, but then fall away quickly because they refuse to conform their lives to the Word--and want to write their own Bible.

And a word of advice about evangelizing in different forums: make sure you have a very good command of all the different aspects of real CI before you try to engage scoffers and naysayers. I listened to Bill's podcasts and read his essays for about 4 years before I even joined this forum--and before I ever attempted to bring Christogenea to the attention to others online. They will throw everything at you, hoping to trip you up, so it's best to be prepared through intense study.

Listen to some of Bill's podcasts where he answers scoffers who called in to trip him up--they never can because he already knows what they are going to say before even they do. I found that by listening to Bill's series on the Paul Bashers especially good as an example of how to neutralize any critics.

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/paul-bashers

Spot on Ezra!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby wmfinck » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:18 am

I made a post in this thread yesterday linking to the Social Networks page at Christogenea [as we were on our way out for the day] because getting trolled is a topic that needs to be addressed, while on the other hand having to address it is also a total waste of time. However it goes hand-in-hand with the original topic of this thread, so I thought it was fitting.

Two days ago, a supposed White Nationalist began trolling Melissa's Google Plus page, attacking Christianity. So far as I know, Christians do not go around randomly attacking White Nationalists on social media, having the good sense to know that it would be fruitless. When most White Nationalists are confronted with our message, pride mixed with a hatred for mainstream jew-deo-xtianity seizes their brains, and immediately prevents them from listening.

When Sven was doing Stormer Radio, a lot of the programs we did together, and some that I had done separately, made their way onto the pages of the Daily Stormer. Of course, that was appreciated. I would say that typically, each podcast posted on DS got 400-500 downloads more than usual as a result. But very few of those people, if any, went and listened to other podcasts. I have often heard comments from secular WNs about how much they love our historical presentations, but that they cannot accept our religious views, and that is more or less reflected by what the Daily Stormer chose to post from Christogenea. Just one more WN cognitive disconnect.

So far this year, Christogenea has gotten a total of 404 visitors who clicked on links at the Daily Stormer BBS, and only 22 from the Daily Stormer itself. That is about 0.04% of visitors. In contrast, 4% of traffic comes from social networks, and three-quarters of that is from Facebook. We have only just started using Twitter, maybe making a couple of "tweets" each week, and traffic from there has already surpassed what we get from Daily Stormer.

Christogenea has never gotten a significant amount of traffic from referrals (clicks from other sites). Since three-quarters of our referral traffic is between Christogenea websites, websites other than the social networks, which are 4%, only account for about 7% of our traffic.

But 40% of our traffic comes from search engines, and most of that is from Google. And when links to Christogenea are posted on other websites, that is one factor which can help push us up in the search engine rankings. Especially when those links are on the major media sites.

So while social media and bulletin boards such as the one at Daily Stormer do help by getting a couple of thousand people a month to look at our content, there are probably ways to do better.

When the German government issued a publication of Mein Kampf in early January, the Mein Kampf Project got a few thousand visits from Europe, mostly from Germany, over a period of a few days. A significant amount of that additional traffic was from Google, but there was also a significant amount from the German version of the Amazon.com website, because someone posted a link there in a comment.

I think it is often better than preaching to the WN choir, if people made comments in mainstream news and media websites, mentioning Christogenea.org or linking to our articles or even to forum topics. When the comment is posted on an article relevant to some hot topic or current event, that can often bring as much traffic in a day as the Daily Stormer BBS generates over several months.

Aside from the inaccurate Alexa figures, this year our bounce rate (visitors who leave after seeing only one page) is only 4% and the average visitor sees nearly 7 pages. 51% of our visits are from return visitors. So a great number of people who see our site keep coming back.

This is the first year in three years that Christogenea has experienced real visitor growth. The 6 months ending in March saw a 45% increase over the previous year, with a 140% increase in page views. While all of our forum readers have already helped contribute to that (the Forum is traditionally about 15% of our traffic), we have an opportunity to do better during these troubled times, and getting links on mainstream sites is the best way to do that.

The problem with Facebook is this: most people who post in CI and WN circles on Facebook already have their minds made up on most things, think that they themselves have the information which everyone else needs, and end up preaching endlessly to the same 200-500 people who have also already heard it all and feel the same way. So while we continue to post there we also recognize its very limited value.

Sorry if this is getting winded. But the bottom line is this: while social media is helpful, and even necessary, it often gets better results to mention or to link Christogenea, or other websites for our cause such as Kinsmanredeemer.com, on mainstream sites such as Huffingtonpost, Yahoo, ABC, Fox News, or any other mainstream site that accepts comments. Then, even when the criticism is scathing, it is also even more effective, and more fun to watch.

PS: Thanks for the encouragement, all of those who offered it here.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:49 am

brucebohn wrote:Many hundreds have gone so far as to join the forum and then simply disappear. Finding your way here, in and of itself, does not mean that you have been led here or that the veil has lifted.. If you are not ready for the "Meat," or in denial due to Bastard relatives, some serious soul searching is in order and your presence here would be a distraction..... For the sincere, it's open arms.

Bruce is correct. Hold your mouse cursor over the link to the newest member's profile, Adam88, and you will see that he is member # 997. So there have been that many user accounts created here sine we started this forum in July, 2009. And not even ten percent of the first hundred members remain, while only half of them are active.

I will probably soon do a purge of inactive accounts once again, as I do periodically, and the current 127 members will probably be pared to 80 or 90. 9 people have not even logged in since their account requests were granted, and they will therefore be the first to go.

While some people have left the forum for reasons I know about, and are still in contact with me, that is not the case with most of them. But others, whom I always considered to be good friends and who were active here, have simply and suddenly disappeared.

Most people who once posted here and now post no longer have left for their own stubborn reasons. Foremost among these are those who push a certain issue, run into disagreements over it, and leave because they cannot stand the idea that most others here would not accept it.

In addition to that, there is one former admin who seemed like a rather rational person, and who I even sometimes spoke to on the phone, that now hates me because I had to get rid of a certain so-called CI pastor who proved himself to be a professional troll. More recently, another former admin now despises me because I reject the flat-earth quackery! (Round earth to Charles, are you there Charles?)

But to me this has always been a disappointment: that so few CI people can actually discuss a disagreement without getting upset, argue without getting angry, and disagree over even minor topics without getting mad and leaving. Just one more reason why only Christ can save us.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby andersonone » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Thanks for the detailed stats and metrics Bill. I will readjust my posting strategy and try to circulate the links more at mainstream sites even though they are sometimes hard to stomach honestly. Stating the truth is fun though...specially when it triggers SJW types and makes JewdeoChristians scratch their heads.
andersonone

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions