This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

TRUMP - sleeping with the enemy!

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: TRUMP - sleeping with the enemy!

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:55 am

Kentucky wrote:Well, I finally wrote my open letter to Trump.

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/articles/ope ... nald-trump

Mark

That's great Mark. Very, very well stated.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby brucebohn » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Thanks for your effort Mark..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:10 am

CuvGPuPUMAA_B58.jpg
CuvGPuPUMAA_B58.jpg (108.57 KiB) Viewed 3559 times

mishpocha
noun, Yiddish.
an entire family network comprising relatives by blood and marriage and sometimes including close friends; clan.

Even if Trump was something else, and turned things around, people are still not reconciled to their God.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:18 pm

The one thing that comes to mind with any nationalist politics, right-wing parties, White nationalists etc is this. Despite the fact that they are far from perfect and in many cases plainly immoral; I still think it's a step in the right direction. For example I think Brexit was a step in the right direction, for decades Britain has been suppressed by Communist traitors. Finally the natural feelings of patriotism came to the surface and yes I am far from happy with the current situation; but it took Hitler years to gain power in Germany and he did it in smaller steps as well. Hitler also built upon the already existing German nationalism to create the Third Reich. We need people to be more inclined towards the right-wing anyway for them to accept CI. I couldn't imagine a liberal Marxist converting to CI overnight. The same in Germany, France and in America with Trump. Yes we are far from the Third Reich, but a step in the right direction is a step in the right direction. Having also met lots of White nationalists I wouldn't say they are as bad as we make them out to be. Yes the Stormfront cretins are just that, but they hardly represent everybody. A lot of White nationalists I have met are Christians and accepting of our ideas.

To sum it up are any of us perfect? Not really, while we strive for the ideal we all fall short and those young White men demonstrating for their race are simply following Godly ideas. They love their race and I can't fault them for that. They will eventually come around to the truth. In the meantime let them do what God has in plan for them.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Teutonic » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:03 pm

NicoChristian wrote:The one thing that comes to mind with any nationalist politics, right-wing parties, White nationalists etc is this. Despite the fact that they are far from perfect and in many cases plainly immoral; I still think it's a step in the right direction. For example I think Brexit was a step in the right direction, for decades Britain has been suppressed by Communist traitors. Finally the natural feelings of patriotism came to the surface and yes I am far from happy with the current situation; but it took Hitler years to gain power in Germany and he did it in smaller steps as well. Hitler also built upon the already existing German nationalism to create the Third Reich. We need people to be more inclined towards the right-wing anyway for them to accept CI. I couldn't imagine a liberal Marxist converting to CI overnight. The same in Germany, France and in America with Trump. Yes we are far from the Third Reich, but a step in the right direction is a step in the right direction.

The main difference though, is that from day one of his running for office Hitler named the Jew. He called them out, and he didnt waste any time doing so- he knew that Germany didnt have much time left.

Are all these half-measures really a step in the right direction so long as they fail to identify our real enemy in all this?
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Kentucky » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Joe wrote:
mishpocha
noun, Yiddish.
an entire family network comprising relatives by blood and marriage and sometimes including close friends; clan.

Even if Trump was something else, and turned things around, people are still not reconciled to their God.

Good find Joe. There are probably tens of thousands of mishpucka's in the United States assisting the Mossad and other criminal enterprises.

No doubt Hillary is one also: http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.c ... pucka.html

Mark
Kentucky

Postby mchawe » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:52 pm

Well, I finally wrote my open letter to Trump. http://kinsmanredeemer.com/articles/ope ... nald-trump

I would like to add my thanks as well. A great letter. I have copied (plagiarised) parts of it to hand out to some of my friends who are still under the thrall of Jew propaganda. Hope that is OK with you! :)
mchawe

Postby Kentucky » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:10 pm

mchawe wrote:
Well, I finally wrote my open letter to Trump.
http://kinsmanredeemer.com/articles/ope ... nald-trump

I would like to add my thanks as well. A great letter. I have copied (plagiarised) parts of it to hand out to some of my friends who are still under the thrall of Jew propaganda. Hope that is OK with you! :)

By all means brother. I've received several emails from others who want to do send-outs also. I've been doing a number of "election sermons" and I think my next one is going to be: 'The United States of Amorality' with all of the latest filth being disseminated.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:33 pm

The headline: 88 US Generals Stand Together Against Hillary Clinton In One Massive Act Of Defiance.

According to recent reports, 88 retired U.S. Generals and Admirals wrote an open letter, claiming they support Trump and his “commitment to rebuild our military, to secure our borders, to defeat our Islamic supremacist adversaries and restore law and order domestically.”

The letter was reportedly organized by Major General Sidney Shachnow, the only survivor of the Holocaust that went on to become a U.S. General. http://americannews.com/88-us-generals- ... f-defiance

Stupid is as stupid does.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:00 pm

Kentucky wrote:The headline: 88 US Generals Stand Together Against Hillary Clinton In One Massive Act Of Defiance.

According to recent reports, 88 retired U.S. Generals and Admirals wrote an open letter, claiming they support Trump and his “commitment to rebuild our military, to secure our borders, to defeat our Islamic supremcist adversaries and restore law and order domestically.”

The letter was reportedly organized by Major General Sidney Shachnow, the only survivor of the Holocaust that went on to become a U.S. General. http://americannews.com/88-us-generals- ... f-defiance

Stupid is as stupid does.

Mark

As in they support the commitment to keep sending whites to die in the Middle East, I assume.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions