This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

TRUMP - sleeping with the enemy!

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: TRUMP - sleeping with the enemy!

Postby brucebohn » Sun May 08, 2016 11:31 am

Wow, how inspiring! This is priceless and we should record
this for future use. This will certainly be a source of
embarrassment for the Trump crusaders.
Of course it is a parody [humor] but not so to many...
By the way, the Spartans were defeated, and in this
parody, the kike's are only wounded, not destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Sun May 08, 2016 11:42 am

We are not advocating 'doing nothing' simply because we do not put our faith in Donald Trump. We are not cynics.

Rather we find a solid foundation for nationalism in the Bible, and a path to that white nation.
Babylon will fall, we don't need to get mixed-up in babylon.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Sun May 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Joe wrote:If you think about this statement and where it leads..., yet he doesn't seem to get there.
So he could be a phony. He could be a liar. He could be an idiot. Probably a little bit of each.

I've always felt that our leaders are a reflection of the people themselves and therefore deserve what they get. Maybe that's why I never got elected LOL.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Tue May 10, 2016 1:28 pm

The same goes for his foreign policy. Trump may talk about NATO allies having to fend for themselves in the future and of withdrawing American military protection from overseas deployment, however, he has also warned in contradictory fashion that he will escalate US militarism in the world.
US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump
© REUTERS/ JIM YOUNG
‘American Muslims for Trump’ Plans High-Profile Backing for Nominee
Essentially, Trump’s views seem to be ad hoc and contrived to gain votes. In short, he is a demagogue, not someone who has a principled manifesto for “making America great”. Becoming CEO in the White House is perhaps his biggest business venture to date, and he appears to be willing to pull out all the stops in order to clinch that deal.
This leads to a mercurial mix of contradictory policies based on expedience and self-serving ambition.

The trouble with Trump, who as of last week has become the Republican’s presidential presumptive nominee, is that he can’t be trusted. As a former business associate said of him to the Washington Post, Trump will saying anything if he thinks it will clinch a deal. In other words, the would-be president is a consummate self-serving player.
This week has shown Trump making a series of lightning-fast U-turns and rhetorical pirouettes almost befitting the Bolshoi Ballet.

(Should he be elected, this is how the deluded will be rewarded!)

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/columnists/20160 ... z48H5mVkvz
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Sun May 15, 2016 12:57 am

Apparently adelson has now endorsed Trump and is giving Trump hundreds of millions of dollars.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Headline:
Trump shifts immigration plan: No 'mass deportations'

"President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it's never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg Politics Saturday.

Pressed on whether he would issue mass deportations, as he has called for in the past, Trump said, "No, I would not call it mass deportations."

What is the point in building a wall then. This guy was suppose to be a 'man of his word' ...what a scum-bag. And he is going to outdo Obama, apparently.

http://archive.is/gaLEr
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:56 am

Well, I finally wrote my open letter to Trump.

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/articles/ope ... nald-trump

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Joe wrote:Headline:
Trump shifts immigration plan: No 'mass deportations'

"President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it's never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg Politics Saturday.

Pressed on whether he would issue mass deportations, as he has called for in the past, Trump said, "No, I would not call it mass deportations."

What is the point in building a wall then. This guy was suppose to be a 'man of his word' ...what a scum-bag. And he is going to outdo Obama, apparently.

http://archive.is/gaLEr

If any walls are to be built, it will be to imprison White Christian Israel
to accommodate their planned slaughter............
brucebohn

Postby Gaius » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Kentucky wrote:Well, I finally wrote my open letter to Trump.

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/articles/ope ... nald-trump

Mark

Thank you for sending this letter, Mark.
Praying it will have an impact, not only on DT himself but also his supporters/voters etc.
I read it earlier today but not yet forwarded it; had thought to wait until the audio is affixed ...

"God Bless America"
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby ElleJay » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:06 am

Mark ... such an excellent letter. It is obvious that it was written from the heart ... and it is filled with such thoughtfulness ... wisdom ... and absolute TRUTH. I add my thanks, too!

Gaius wrote:
Praying it will have an impact, not only on DT himself but also his supporters/voters etc.
Amen!!!

Elle
ElleJay

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions