This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

TRUMP - sleeping with the enemy!

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

TRUMP - sleeping with the enemy!

Postby Coenraad » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:45 pm

TRUMP – sleeping with the enemy!

The Trump “phenomenon” is very interesting – the fact that people actually see him as a saviour shows the desperation and hopelessness our people find themselves in. BUT instead of turning to YAHWEH they turn to whatever jews choose to “sucker” them with next.

If Trump was not serving the “system” - knowingly or unknowingly – he would long ago be assassinated either in life or in the media by now. Elections are a fraud, anybody that knows anything about the jew run system knows that. He has brought back a lot of the people that removed themselves from the election system – instead of stepping out of the Babylon system they choose (with all kinds of excuses) to step back into the system and drag a whole lot of the people who listen to them back into the system.

That “Trump mania” has even found it's way into CI shows that a lot of us still live in the babylon system. They might talk the talk but they do not walk the walk!

To see that Trump is not a “saviour” and definitely not a tool from YAHWEH is so easy that not much need to be said about it:

1. Trump's stance on the jews/israel – you only need to know the opening lines of his speech to aipac: “TRUMP: Good evening. Thank you very much. I speak to you today as a lifelong supporter and true friend of Israel. I am a newcomer to politics, but not to backing the Jewish state.”
2. Paul tells us to judge a servant of the people by the way they have raised their children – BOTH of Trumps children married jews and both converted to judiasm.
3. Trump's “empire” second in charge (executive vice president) is jewish
4. His campaign manager is openly gay
5. Roger Stone his close friend for 40 years is openly gay – they double dated!?!

Yet Yahweh will send this man to save us from satan? – or even as some state will start to bring the “Spirit of Elijah”? GIVE ME A BUCKET!

In studying the Trump craze I sadly found that "making America great again" is what draws most people to Trump not returning to YAHWEH. To be the “mighty” enforcer of the jewish mafia is what these people aspire to go back to. That is what the once “great” America always has been.

It is for selfish reasons – employment, pride, image etc. that people cheer Trump not because of YAHWEH.

America has been the de-facto “homeland” or safe-haven for the Jews and has acted as the enforcer of the jew since its inception – Trump is not going to change that even if he could win.

He will not win – but he will legitimise the illusion of democracy – more than 50% of people will take part in the election hoax and thereby legalise the system. America will get what they subjected themselves to – AND THOSE OF US WHO HELP THIS ALONG ARE WILLING PERPETRATORS!
Attachments
Trump threesome.jpg
Trump threesome.jpg (47.16 KiB) Viewed 4202 times
"...and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."- John 8:32
Coenraad

Re: TRUMP - sleeping with the enemy!

Postby EzraLB » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:58 am

Coenraad wrote:Yet Yahweh will send this man to save us from satan? – or even as some state will start to bring the “Spirit of Elijah”? GIVE ME A BUCKET!

Here we have a jewish rabbi blessing--or is it cursing?--Donald Trump, invoking someone named "Yeh-SHEW-ah" whoever that is...the jewish curse starts at about 2:00 into the video...

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Coenraad » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:46 am

So true - the 2 jewish homelands - Israel and America - they know it why don't we?
"...and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."- John 8:32
Coenraad

Postby matthewott » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:02 pm

Coenraad, that is an excellent synopsis of this "Trump phenomenon". I hope you don't mind, I'm copying and pasting this to Facebook for all my silly CI and WN 'friends' on FB who are sucked into this "Trumpmania"...
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby andersonone » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:11 pm

I dont dispute anything that has been said in this thread...but have to ask...what choice do we have?

If nothing else the trumpmania has revealed an awakening of whites to our genocide and has shed light on serious problems facing us as a race and nation. Whether trump ia controlled or not, the effect has been incredible and if he is controlled then his handlers have made a huge mistake awakening the sleeping white giant.

That said i cant stand the "big tent" mentality of his campaign...same goes for alex jones and infowars. God will never bless us until we separate racially from the world. But the last time someone tried that ww2 happened to them.
andersonone

Postby matthewott » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:27 pm

Our choice should be not to vote, or to encourage anyone else to put false hope into people whose job it is to compromise our rights away. As long as we follow God's laws, we should have no care for man's laws. Of course, disregard for some of these laws will end us in jail, thus we are impressed by Christ to visit and comfort our brethren in jail...not because they have committed rape, murder, or burglary, but because of the inevitable Christians vs. 'the state' dilemma.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Staropramen » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:43 pm

andersonone wrote:If nothing else the trumpmania has revealed an awakening of whites to our genocide and has shed light on serious problems facing us as a race and nation.

Pastor Mark Downey and William Finck did at least one podcast on why we shouldn't use this word genocide regarding the White race. Whites are being punished for disobedience. I'm not sure what podcast it was. Hopefully one of them will post the links shortly.

When WNs spout off about being genocided they are accomplishing nothing more than legitimizing David Duke as the White Al Sharpton.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:45 am

Staropramen wrote:Pastor Mark Downey and William Finck did at least one podcast on why we shouldn't use this word genocide regarding the White race. Whites are being punished for disobedience. I'm not sure what podcast it was. Hopefully one of them will post the links shortly.

On so-called White "Genocide"

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/curse- ... ide-part-1

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/curse- ... ver-bullet

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/curse- ... ver-bullet

On Trump-Mania:

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/christian-expectations

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/articles/establishment
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:49 am

Thank you EzraLB!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:51 am

Coenraad wrote:TRUMP – sleeping with the enemy!

The Trump “phenomenon” is very interesting – the fact that people actually see him as a saviour shows the desperation and hopelessness our people find themselves in. BUT instead of turning to YAHWEH they turn to whatever jews choose to “sucker” them with next.

It really goes to show how mass mind control works these days. The best lies are those sprinkled with a little truth and Trump gives a little bit more than a sprinkle.

If Trump was not serving the “system” - knowingly or unknowingly – he would long ago be assassinated either in life or in the media by now.

That's really part of the Marxist dialectic i.e. character assassination, although because of the disingenuous inflammatory remarks about him, it rolls off his back like water off a duck's back. He continues to play his part on the political stage along with the other actors.

Elections are a fraud, anybody that knows anything about the jew run system knows that. He has brought back a lot of the people that removed themselves from the election system – instead of stepping out of the Babylon system they choose (with all kinds of excuses) to step back into the system and drag a whole lot of the people who listen to them back into the system.

Just as incredible as all the hype concerning Bernie the jew. Both are packing stadiums.

That “Trump mania” has even found it's way into CI shows that a lot of us still live in the babylon system. They might talk the talk but they do not walk the walk!

IMHO those alleged Identity Christians, those in self appointed positions, have been borderline or great impersonators... more actors (liars; those who say they are Identity, but are not, who are the synagogue of satan).

To see that Trump is not a “saviour” and definitely not a tool from YAHWEH is so easy that not much need to be said about it:

All adversaries of God and the White race are under the control of God and thus a tool for our correction. Trump could be a savior or deliverer, but lacks an understanding of what would make America great again; and that is a Christ-centered repentant nation with a racial consciousness. It could happen, but the way things are panning out, it is more likely that Trump is a Judas, a masterful betrayer of the White race. Either way, there is an inevitable predestination that will culminate with the Second Coming; hopefully, in our lifetime. All the more reason why I believe an open letter to Trump would clarify a lot of these issues, if not for his edification, but for the lemmings who are flocking to his meaningless crusade.

1. Trump's stance on the jews/israel – you only need to know the opening lines of his speech to aipac: “TRUMP: Good evening. Thank you very much. I speak to you today as a lifelong supporter and true friend of Israel. I am a newcomer to politics, but not to backing the Jewish state.”
2. Paul tells us to judge a servant of the people by the way they have raised their children – BOTH of Trumps children married jews and both converted to judiasm.
3. Trump's “empire” second in charge (executive vice president) is jewish
4. His campaign manager is openly gay
5. Roger Stone his close friend for 40 years is openly gay – they double dated!?!

I intend to use the first three among other things, in the open letter. I haven't heard about the last two and would like some verification. Roger Stone is all over the place in the media. #4, did you mean Cory Lewdowski (sp?), The one accused of manhandling the female reporter?

Yet Yahweh will send this man to save us from satan? – or even as some state will start to bring the “Spirit of Elijah”? GIVE ME A BUCKET!

He is a far cry from Elijah and more than lukewarm... putting band-aids on our problems that require major surgery. We could call it hyper lukewarm on steroids lol.

In studying the Trump craze I sadly found that "making America great again" is what draws most people to Trump not returning to YAHWEH. To be the “mighty” enforcer of the jewish mafia is what these people aspire to go back to. That is what the once “great” America always has been.

That 's a good point. At what point in time does he consider America great and why?

America has been the de-facto “homeland” or safe-haven for the Jews and has acted as the enforcer of the jew since its inception – Trump is not going to change that even if he could win.

If by "inception" you mean 1776, then I would have to disagree, being that that year ended 'the seven times punishment' upon Israel and a nation was born in a day. I know there are some people who love to bash our founding fathers and the Constitution, but historically, the jew did not wield any real influence until the early 1800's; and even then, their perfidy could only be measured gradually by increments. The jewish problem is not an easy thing to get a handle on for most of our people, but that's why we're here... to expose our mortal enemies and provide the reasons for the hope that is in us, the final solution.

He will not win – but he will legitimise the illusion of democracy – more than 50% of people will take part in the election hoax and thereby legalise the system. America will get what they subjected themselves to – AND THOSE OF US WHO HELP THIS ALONG ARE WILLING PERPETRATORS!

We should not be mere watchers of the coming train wreck, but have the wherewithal to warn our people that there are saboteurs derailing the tracks. The good news is that those of us who see the signs of the times, will be vindicated for foreseeing the endgame of destroying the Republican Party and knowing that the Game plan was to get Hillary elected from the get-go. Any way they spin this bottle, it's to crown the antichrists among us, to bury the apostate church and the legion of lemmings. They are all tools in the hands of God to bring forth His Kingdom. Thanks for starting this thread Coenraad.

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to Christian Identity Directions