This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Questions I'm Having to Answer

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Questions I'm Having to Answer

Postby wmfinck » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:12 pm

We are always getting hit with "Oh, what about THAT one" challenges, as if the people making them believe we could have missed something so crucial.

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/watchman-s-teaching-letter-23-march-2000
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby andersonone » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:41 am

Thats what i figured...very difficult to talk with people who have extensive bible "training" as they have undergone years of hardcore programming to believe that "every word of the kjv is the literal word of god" mantra.
andersonone

Postby wmfinck » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:46 am

andersonone wrote:Thats what i figured...very difficult to talk with people who have extensive bible "training" as they have undergone years of hardcore programming to believe that "every word of the kjv is the literal word of god" mantra.

I made some brief notes on that paper awhile ago that I have to expand when I get the chance. They add other instances of the D/R confusion found in the Masoretic Text. The link is at the very bottom of Clifton's article: http://emahiser.christogenea.org/notes-wtl-23
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby MichaelAllen » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:14 am

wmfinck wrote:We are always getting hit with "Oh, what about THAT one" challenges, as if the people making them believe we could have missed something so crucial.

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/watchman-s-teaching-letter-23-march-2000

Yeah, like we accidentally forgot about John 3:16, when it is posted on every stupid billboard throughout the country.
MichaelAllen

Postby andersonone » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:34 am

I have to admit that I'm already tired of the disbelief from even within my own family. This message is so evident to me, albeit I have conducted extensive research into it, but members of my family just don't want to believe it for some reason. My one brother attended a Christian university and got his bachelors in biblical studies so of course it would be hard to unwind the chain of Judeo-Christianity from around him...he also attends one of these new cool mud churches with rock music and such so there are surely personal reasons for universalist doctrinal beliefs. The other brother knocked up a Puerto Rican and is actually more accepting of the message even to considering that his son may have no purpose since he was conceived from sin...but of course in todays world it is much harder to put away a bastard and his mother so he has not been able to do it as of yet...although he is planning it. My sisters are wrapped up in the Judeo-Christian universalism and Nurture trumps Nature arguments - Jesus loves everyone - Mantra...and honestly I'm exhausted even thinking about this.

What is to become of our race and our people if we aren't even able to get our families on board with the message? This is why our society is where it is. The Bible is a message on how to create a moral and upright (godly) society here on earth. If we can't even follow the most basic commandment of not allowing other races in our midst let alone to rule over us, what's the point of even debating the finer points of Christian doctrine?

The truth is there will be no Christian doctrines once God's people are further minimized into a remnant. As I write this I made plans and considerations to relocate to Montana to join my Germanic and Scandinavian kinsmen in the next few years. I know I have only been posting here for a few months or so but I'm already exhausted by the gravity of the truth. It is as Solomon said "with much wisdom comes much sorrow."

Sorry...I'm just feeling it today. weary is all.
andersonone

Postby EzraLB » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:08 pm

andersonone wrote:What is to become of our race and our people if we aren't even able to get our families on board with the message?

The Gospel of Matthew tells us that the belief in the true message of Christ would cause strife even within single families--everyone one of us here, I'll bet, has experienced the same thing in their own families:

Matthew 10:21-22
For brother shall hand over brother unto death, and father child, and children shall rise up against parents and shall slay them. 22 And you shall be hated by all on account of My Name, but he abiding to the end shall be saved.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:11 pm

I have been shunned by my family, for over 30 years now.
Only now, are they beginning to understand, and have recently
been reaching out. You can NOT compromise the race issue, period!!
Our family were always , very close, and it has taken an
emotional toll on all. I will take this truth to my grave, and die
alone, if necessary! You simply have to ' suck it up' brother....

Yahweh Bless
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Gaius » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Your experience, andersonone, is common and the most usual sad to say.

Marxism is a clone of Christianity, a powerful delusion indeed. Your family, being at least nominally familiar with Scripture, will know that there are consequences to error ... it might seem even to them that such consequences are manifesting throughout society ... does it not behoove anybody to reasonably enquire if they are indeed on the broad road leading to destruction ...?

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

These words are found identically in Proverbs 14:12 and Proverbs 16:25.
The message must be very important to be repeated ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby MichaelAllen » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:44 pm

Gaius wrote:Your experience, andersonone, is common and the most usual sad to say.

Marxism is a clone of Christianity, a powerful delusion indeed. Your family, being at least nominally familiar with Scripture, will know that there are consequences to error ... it might seem even to them that such consequences are manifesting throughout society ... does it not behoove anybody to reasonably enquire if they are indeed on the broad road leading to destruction ...?

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

These words are found identically in Proverbs 14:12 and Proverbs 16:25.
The message must be very important to be repeated ...

The problem is Gaius, because of the complete misunderstanding of the Bible, the broad road that leads to destruction for most judeochristians is the equivalent of the eternal BBQ pit they call hell, where they're all afraid they'll be on a slow roast for all eternity after they die.

They don't understand that the Bible uses words such as fire as metaphors for God's judgment upon a people, and sometimes it is His people, at other times it is other people. It happens at variois points in history. When Jesus said enter in at the narrow gate, it is an admonition for the children of Israel not to follow babylonian government, customs, and culture.
MichaelAllen

Postby andersonone » Sun May 01, 2016 9:26 pm

@michaelallen

Well said and true. There is so much about the bible we just dont understand without serious and meticulous study, being so far removed from its compoaition and intent. But the evanjellyrolls are so used to professing faith in the kjv bible and that every word is the inspired literal word of god that most just cant understand why we are seeing the true judgement if god on our society. Toss god out for a second and just use secular scientific logic...we have given the multiculturalism and diversity experiment a real good run...and it has destroyed us. For no other reason other than analyzing results, cant people see that its time to do something different???

To the CI individual we can easily understand that we are getting exactly what weve asked for by not following the laws of god expressed through his written law AND natural law. Break the law pay the punishment and brothers arent we being punished? Without a doubt. As i write my wife and i are making plans to settle our affairs here in eastern north carolina and relocate to the northwest front in the next two years.,.perhaps if enough likeminded people relocate there, as it appears that many are doing, we can give this aociety thing another shot.

Of course many jewdeochristians are just waiting for MUH RAPTURE or the antichrist to reveal himself any day now and fulfill the Left Behind series version of revelation so there is definitely no reason to start following gods laws or thinking about what we have done wrong. Nah just keep going to church, listen to the three point message, try to invite some niggers to youth group and rock on.

Ok rant over,
andersonone

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions