This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Questions I'm Having to Answer

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Questions I'm Having to Answer

Postby Kentucky » Mon May 02, 2016 11:26 am

andersonone wrote: As i write my wife and i are making plans to settle our affairs here in eastern north carolina and relocate to the northwest front in the next two years.,.perhaps if enough likeminded people relocate there, as it appears that many are doing, we can give this aociety thing another shot.

The Northwest Territorial Imperative was Pastor Richard Bulter's idea. I worked on the project for 10 years while in the Washington State Populist Party. I can tell you that it was a dismal failure then and even moreso now. My wife and I just got back from a vacation at Lake Lure in North Carolina. We liked the area and the people. Wherever you go, there will be brainwashed kindred. Moving to supposed greener pastures are not necessarily greener. The Northwest is inundated with coloreds, leftists and illegal aliens; the job situation is bleak unless you have a specialized talent in demand; the schools are terrible propaganda mills. It's basically the same everywhere with slight variations. You can run, but you can't hide from Babylon. It's best to rely on the divine provisions of heaven wherever one resides. Embrace Christian Identity and pray for the mustard seed to grow.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Mon May 02, 2016 12:06 pm

Kentucky wrote: It's basically the same everywhere with slight variations. You can run, but you can't hide from Babylon.

The older I get and the more places I've lived the more this is true. You can move to a new location all you want but the system will follow you wherever you go.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby andersonone » Mon May 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Kentucky wrote:
andersonone wrote: As i write my wife and i are making plans to settle our affairs here in eastern north carolina and relocate to the northwest front in the next two years.,.perhaps if enough likeminded people relocate there, as it appears that many are doing, we can give this aociety thing another shot.

The Northwest Territorial Imperative was Pastor Richard Bulter's idea. I worked on the project for 10 years while in the Washington State Populist Party. I can tell you that it was a dismal failure then and even moreso now. My wife and I just got back from a vacation at Lake Lure in North Carolina. We liked the area and the people. Wherever you go, there will be brainwashed kindred. Moving to supposed greener pastures are not necessarily greener. The Northwest is inundated with coloreds, leftists and illegal aliens; the job situation is bleak unless you have a specialized talent in demand; the schools are terrible propaganda mills. It's basically the same everywhere with slight variations. You can run, but you can't hide from Babylon. It's best to rely on the divine provisions of heaven wherever one resides. Embrace Christian Identity and pray for the mustard seed to grow.

Mark

Man you sure seem to have been involved in a lot that I'm just now finding out about. Shows my age I guess. I was more interested in Kalispell, MT particularly because I enjoy the mountains, it seems to be a strategic area as far as: isolated by mountains, far from nuclear reactors, far enough from Yellowstone and more importantly west - winds blow east, etc. Mainly I would like to get out of Eastern North Carolina as much as possible. The mountains are more enjoyable, especially the activities and outdoor living they provide. Also, Northwest Montana is 95% white (Germanic, Scandinavian, English). That's a much better racial make up than we can expect anywhere else in the US for the most part.

Out of curiosity since you were there, what were the reasons the Northwest project failed?

Thanks
andersonone

Postby Kentucky » Mon May 02, 2016 2:49 pm

andersonone wrote:
Out of curiosity since you were there, what were the reasons the Northwest project failed?

Thanks

It's the economy, then and now. It costs a lot of money to move your average household. Thus, not enough people to jump on the bandwagon to make it a reality. And I worked vigorously to help people find housing and jobs, etc. I've been to Kalispell and I love Glacier National Park, but moving there also hinges on jobs and cash flow. Pastor Chuck Baldwin and a few other WN types live there, but I don't know of it being a Christian Identity stronghold lol.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby andersonone » Mon May 02, 2016 3:03 pm

Kentucky wrote:
andersonone wrote:

Thanks

It's the economy, then and now. It costs a lot of money to move your average household. Thus, not enough people to jump on the bandwagon to make it a reality. And I worked vigorously to help people find housing and jobs, etc. I've been to Kalispell and I love Glacier National Park, but moving there also hinges on jobs and cash flow. Pastor Chuck Baldwin and a few other WN types live there, but I don't know of it being a Christian Identity stronghold lol.

Mark

Yes, I've met Chuck Baldwin and followed his ministry for years. I'm not sure if I would qualify him as a WN type though. He seems to be ok with multiculturalism at least on the surface. Then again, he did move to Kalispell, not exactly a diverse area by any imagination.
andersonone

Postby MichaelAllen » Mon May 02, 2016 4:44 pm

Kentucky wrote:

Mark

Pastor, I really don't think enough people were aware of what was going on at that time to really make a difference in a resettlement attempt. It really took a special kind of person to wake up to CI back in those days. I think too many people had it too good, and the United States at that time from a bird's eye view still had a lot of Christianity in the culture in many respects. Now, it's completely different. So back in those days, it would be a lot harder for people to commit to something like that if it came with any kind of sacrifice. Nowadays, people don't have as much to live for, so they're more willing to sacrifice.
MichaelAllen

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions