This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christogenea New Testament

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Christogenea New Testament

Postby Joe » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:37 am

Mark wrote
http://kinsmanredeemer.com/inspired-word

From part 4
You should read the Bible from beginning to end, from Genesis to Revelation, even if you don’t understand a lot of it. However, there will be some verses that pop out with unmistakable clarity.

It is true, I don't understand a lot of it, which can be frustrating. I am sure there are many more pearls for those with greater understanding.The OT you get a pearl every now and then, sometimes you learn something outside anything you have known before ...but much of the time it seems like I am searching and not knowing what it is meant.

The Gospels are like reading revelation after revelation Each verse has multiple treasures. It is rich.
Psalms is my favourite after the Gospels, it has CI all through it. I love the Psalms, exterminationism is everywhere. I especially like John, even though Matthew has some very important verses.

The letters of Paul can be like the OT, where you need to do a little more work. :)
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:31 pm

Joe wrote:It is true, I don't understand a lot of it, which can be frustrating. I am sure there are many more pearls for those with greater understanding.The OT you get a pearl every now and then, sometimes you learn something outside anything you have known before ...but much of the time it seems like I am searching and not knowing what it is meant.

The prophets are especially difficult without a lot of study. Certainly not easy reading. A young pastor I met over here has been particularly interested in Bill's recent podcasts on the prophets for that very reason.
Nayto

Postby PhilNotChristian » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:41 pm

regulus wrote:Hi Bill,

Yes, I'm sorry for asking for the pill form! My curiosity is powerful. In my defense I debate with myself whether my question would be constructive.

Gentlemen (Esra, Kentucky, Nayto, Galus), I sincerely appreciate your suggestions and references. I will check them out! :)

regulus, I understand where you are coming from. I'm new here too and am reading the CNT again. Wouldn't the "pill form" be great? I think you are wise to question what you don't understand. That's the only way we're gonna get "there". Praise Yahweh.
PhilNotChristian

Postby Staropramen » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:38 am

Christian wrote:Wouldn't the "pill form" be great?

Not necessarily. There's a lot to be said about life experience and how it illuminates the scripture in study.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions