This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

An Open Letter to Donald Trump

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: An Open Letter to Donald Trump

Postby andersonone » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:13 pm

I agree. Its hard to get out of the defeatist mentality sometimes when we are faced with the reality of our surroundings. But i thank you for your chastisement. We do need to fight the good fight and never give up speaking the truth and acting in accordance to the word. Thank you
andersonone

Postby EzraLB » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:10 am

andersonone wrote:Its hard to get out of the defeatist mentality sometimes when we are faced with the reality of our surroundings.

I do not believe that those of us who chose not to engage ourselves in the Babylonian rigged election process are necessarily "defeatists". I have never cast one single vote in any election on any level in my entire life, nor do I ever plan to, and yet I certainly would not characterize myself as a "defeatist" because of it.

Rather I have chosen to put my efforts where they have had the most impact--on an individual basis, on people whom I encounter who seem open to a different way of thinking. I have found that non-voters are much more receptive to what I know than zealous voters, who actually believe in the circus being played out in front of them on t.v. is somehow real.

I personally do not believe that Donald Trump or his followers would be any more open to the CI message than Hillary Clinton and her followers. To believe that there is a difference between the two is to believe that somehow kosher conservatives are any more open to the truth than judeo progressives.

That said, I have no problem with an Open Letter to Trump and his followers--even if it serves only to put those ersatz Christian voters on notice--that Yahweh will not be mocked.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:33 am

I am not a defeatist, nor have I 'thrown the towel', I have spent most of my
adult life , calling, writing or raising Hell with some political whore
"representative" only to be patronized and then promptly blown off with
a damn form letter. The majority of the so called Trump supporters could
not care less about Christian values, no, they are looking for some one
to lead them to economic prosperity so the party can continue and
God does not even come into the picture. (though he will soon enough)
They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over
again, and expecting different results. There are no elections only selections,
they select who we get to vote for and the lesser of two Evils is still Evil!
You want to effect Real change?? ARISE AND THRESH, FILL TO HER DOUBLE!!
Until that call, I intend to put on the spiritual armor through study and continue
to speak to and warn those who will listen.You feel the need to write, then write....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:04 am

brucebohn wrote:I am not a defeatist, nor have I 'thrown the towel',

If you think change is possible, then of course you have not thrown in the towel. You know, as well as I do Bruce, that there are the doom and gloomers within White Nationalism and Christian Identity. It never ceases to amaze me how someone who has been in the movement for years, all of the sudden throws in the towel. It's because they think things are so hopeless, that there's nothing they can commit their heart and mind to. They might as well be waiting for a "Rapture." It's a mentality that is leaven to the body of Christ. As the old saying goes, 'misery loves company.' But, the countermeasure is "Count it all joy." As Bill translates James 1:2-4, "Regard it with all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith results in endurance. But the endurance must have a finished work, in order that you would be perfect and complete, wanting in nothing." We really are what we are committed to. if we think change is impossible, we are defeated. And that sir is coming from the propagandists who promulgate the notion that the jew is all-powerful, when in fact Christ said, "All power in heaven and earth is given unto Me" Mt. 28:18.

You feel the need to write, then write....

My motivation is not emotion or feelings. If our only purpose is to whine and snivel about the wicked, then we've missed the point of Ezekiel 3:18-19 and failed to finish our work. An open letter to Trump is our duty to be perfect and complete, wanting in nothing. And I encourage others to participate in identifying Trump's transgressions along with Scriptural admonitions for his correction and change. And even if nothing results from the letter being sent and ignored, "all things work together for good" and is an opportune moment to perpetuate the Christian Identity message. Ask Bill if it's easy to come up with at least two messages every week... that are inspired and Spirit lead. I pray that those who write for the God of Israel do so, not because it's what they feel like writing, but rather what God has tasked them to do. Otherwise we're wasting our time and no better than the touchy-feely pulpit pimps of judeo-churchianity.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:46 am

Kentucky wrote:And I encourage others to participate in identifying Trump's transgressions along with Scriptural admonitions for his correction and change.

Mark, perhaps this will help with an angle on the Open Letter. Recently Trump stated,

"Christianity is under siege in America, I’ll tell you."

Of course, when he talks about "Christians," he's really focusing on the pro-zionist evangelical vote:

"We are going to unite the Evangelical movement under our banner… When the whole evangelical sector gets together no one can beat them."

http://sputniknews.com/us/20160330/1037 ... igion.html
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:07 am

Trump’s Closing Statement = We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem – and we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel. Chinese President Calls for East Jerusalem as Capital of Palestinian State 2016

but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:11 am

Everything is falling apart - the sky is falling for the Trump campaign, according to the media whore's frenzy over Trump's "gaff" over abortion, in which he was asked if women should be punished for aborting their babies and he replied "yes." And then the seismic huffing and puffing began and he changed his position... twice. If you believe abortion is murder, and I'm speaking strictly about White people, then there should be punishment for the mother. It is no different than ancient times of giving their sons and daughters to the fires of Molech. He got it right the first time, because the Law was written in his heart. Even the so called anti-abortion pro-life spokeswoman got it wrong, saying we don't want to punish women who are already traumatized. If God's Law were the law of the land, they might sound harsh, but I bet the rate of abortions would nose dive and be a very rare thing. Feminism will have taken a much needed defeat if abortions were outlawed. Too bad Trump didn't have any real Christian advisors to fight for the truth.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:10 pm

brucebohn wrote:Trump’s Closing Statement = We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem – and we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel. Chinese President Calls for East Jerusalem as Capital of Palestinian State 2016

LOL so much for the "Glorious Leader" of the White Nationaltards. Falling all over himself to kiss the asses of the Jews, his lifelong buddies and business partners.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Les » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:25 pm

yes Bill, Trump's words / actions proved that "worldly" men such as him can not be trusted.

this reminds me of when Ross Perot ran in 1992, and it looked like he would "save" America, then it was all fouled up ! I forget now why that happened.
Ross Perot was another businessman that knew how to MAKE money, not lose/waste it , like the government.
Les

Postby brucebohn » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Les wrote:yes Bill, Trump's words / actions proved that "worldly" men such as him can not be trusted.

this reminds me of when Ross Perot ran in 1992, and it looked like he would "save" America, then it was all fouled up ! I forget now why that happened.
Ross Perot was another businessman that knew how to MAKE money, not lose/waste it , like the government.

Ross Perot's agenda was to create just the right distraction to assure
Clinton's election, and when it was time for him to fold, he used the
the most convenient of excuses, his family received threats, specifically
his daughter.. Can never blame a man for that , right?
All Just an illusion, smoke & mirrors, in my humble opinion...
brucebohn

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions