This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

An Open Letter to Donald Trump

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: An Open Letter to Donald Trump

Postby Teutonic » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:08 pm

My biggest issue with Trump is that he puts on the show that he cares about the average middle-class American (I.e. your average white man).

Yet how much time has he spent in the trenches trying to find a decent-paying job in this dying economy? Zero. Daddy's money made sure Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Has Trump used his billions to help his struggling kin? Nope. Instead he uses it to bully innocent people off of their land so he can have a golf course.

What about Trump is supposed to convince us that he's a Christian, besides his lip service? Not much. I'm afraid he has already set-up his own 'small g' god in the shape of a dollar bill.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby wmfinck » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:05 am

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:14 pm

I researched Corey Lewandowski, Trump's campaign manager, and couldn't find anything about him being a jew. None of the links link him to being a jew. A shabbez goi no doubt....

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:50 am

And when a jewish shill like David "Daisy" Duke claims that not voting for Donal Trump is tantamount to "treason" against the White race, then we must know that Trump is completely legitimate:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/d ... ump-219777

Super kike and "comedian" Jerry Lewis (born Joseph Levitch) shares David Duke's enthusiasm for Trump:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12 ... ump-video/

And billionaire super kike, Carl Icahn now endorses David Duke's man:

http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/29/news/ca ... index.html

What could possibly go wrong?
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:55 am

When I met with the antichrist, likely mamzer Kevin Smyth across the street he asked me at one point "do you actually think you're going to convert me to your racism?". My response was honestly "no". He replied "that's right, you're wasting your time". To that I responded "No, I'm not wasting my time. Because if I am right then everything I'm saying will be used to condemn you on judgement day". At that time I gave his genetics the benefit of the doubt.

So in this respect I think your idea is a good one, Mark. It's not a waste a time regardless of Trump's response.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:36 pm

Staropramen wrote:When I met with the antichrist, likely mamzer Kevin Smyth across the street he asked me at one point "do you actually think you're going to convert me to your racism?". My response was honestly "no". He replied "that's right, you're wasting your time". To that I responded "No, I'm not wasting my time. Because if I am right then everything I'm saying will be used to condemn you on judgement day". At that time I gave his genetics the benefit of the doubt.

So in this respect I think your idea is a good one, Mark. It's not a waste a time regardless of Trump's response.

Exactly. It's like when I ran for the state legislature and Col. Jack Mohr told me "We shouldn't be wasting our time and energy down the rat hole of politics." To which I replied, "But Jack, I'm handing out your pamphlets at every candidates forum where there are hundreds of White people that otherwise would have never heard the Good News." You're welcome lol.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Meggie » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:48 am

I think you are doing the work of a concerned follower of God Almighty. I encourage you to send the letter. I think the very fact that Trump is in the race is evidence of the work of God. I had conceded this election would be no different than any other. The Jews had their candidates on both sides (Bush and Clinton) and they were going to keep on keeping on. No one was talking about illegals. Then this man came on the scene and put that conversation on the front burner. Now it's the main topic. With things like it was the Jews were just going to keep them coming until we were totally destroyed. It is against the Jews wishes to have people working to stop the illegals. Trump has also begun a war on political correctness. How far God is going to use this man? IDK! But I do know what he's doing is bringing the Jewish tares heads up everywhere. Very good for harvesting the wheat! I'll be happy just to see a white male's face in the oval office after the insanity of the past seven years. Send the letter! God is in control! If He wants to use it, nothing can stop Him. What do we have to lose?
BBE Jeremiah 50:2 Give it out among the nations, make it public, and let the flag be lifted up; give the word and keep nothing back; say, Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is broken, her images are put to shame, her gods are broken.
Meggie

Postby Kentucky » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:16 pm

Meggie wrote: What do we have to lose?

Thank you Meggie. I think it's a constructive effort, even though Trump is enigmatic and jew-friendly on the surface. God has used adversaries in the past without their being aware that they were under divine control. Crafting such a letter operates on many levels, which I'm still working out. On the one hand, it addresses Trump personally if he ever gets to read it for himself and is not intercepted by the talmudic filters; on the other hand, it is an open letter for mass consumption to educate the public about Christian leadership and Christian Identity.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby andersonone » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:44 pm

The slumber is deep for jewdeo christians but if trump is not a fully indoctrinated christian as i suspect he isnt, then it may make more sense to him that we could even imagine. The one thing about words and sound is that they are the most powerful weapon on earth...hence the pen is mightier than the sword. Still, it would be tough for trump to disown his daughter and grandson. This message is extreme and has extreme consequences. The truth is tough. But if nothing else it could move trump in the right direction. No one can handle the red pill all at one time but through baby steps perhaps we can steer him toward the ultimate truth.

Then again if we really believe biblical prophecy do we actually as a society even have a chance of changing without christ himself showing up?
andersonone

Postby Kentucky » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:26 pm

andersonone wrote:Then again if we really believe biblical prophecy do we actually as a society even have a chance of changing without christ himself showing up?

Perhaps you have not heard me ask the question repeatedly: should we not be living as if we are living in the Kingdom right now? What prophecy postpones repentance or II Chron. 7:14 either individually or as a society? If there are to be overcomers before the return of Christ, then you have a society of overcomers. Only losers throw in the towel or wave a white flag, thinking change is impossible. If that were the biblical mindset, then the saints of the last 2000 years have been wrong. "The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy" Rev. 19:10. Therefore, if we have no chance of changing without the Second Coming of Christ, then His testimony was in vain. If we are to believe the prophecy of John 14:12, then we will be doing greater things than what the Lord did prior to Him returning. We have a choice in either having an Elijah ministry or our earth be smitten with a curse per Mal. 4:5-6.

Mark
Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions