This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

An Open Letter to Donald Trump

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

An Open Letter to Donald Trump

Postby Kentucky » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Perhaps we are at fault for not warning the wicked. This election year, everything seems to be revolving around Trump. Trump says he's a Christian, a Presbyterian. I think he probably has a superficial understanding of God's Word. But, what have responsible Christians done to rectify this man's journey as you put it? The judeo's themselves are void of dutiful shepherd's. But, Christian Identity has the key to many of our problems and should not be hidden. “No one lighting a lamp sets it in a vault or under a bushel, but upon a lampstand in order that those entering in would see the light" Luke 11:33. Therefore, I have decided to write a letter to Trump according to Ezekiel 3:17-21. At first I thought my letter would be private, but then decided for it to be an open letter. I don't know if he'll ever get it or read it, but as God's servants we will have fulfilled our duty to put him on notice. I think I will start a new thread for the brethren to share their thoughts as to what should be said; a team effort if you will. Nobody else in Christian Identity has thought of doing this until now. Maybe because they think the idea is without merit. There is no political resolve to our problems, because the government of Christ trumps all others (sorry, I couldn't resist).

Please feel free to share your ideas.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: An Open Letter to Donald Trump

Postby LouisianaMan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:40 pm

I'm in total agreement with Mark. Our political and prospective leaders need to be informed and forewarned that on the day of Judgement, that they will have to answer to Jesus Christ for their actions or in-actions to what has been presented to them concerning their responsibilities to the Living God. Leaders should be a terror to the wicked and not to the righteous for their deeds, and leadership responsibilities. From a Biblical and historical perspective, what if the prophets or even our Lord Jesus Christ had not confronted them with the truth? For myself, being brought up in Judeo-Christian denominations, politics was an off-limits area for ministers to be involved with (what a crock!) If Trump is indeed a Christian as he has spouted, then he needs to be informed of his responsibilities to God Almighty, and that he WILL be held responsible on the day of judgement. Perhaps if he is given the truth of Christian Identity, maybe, he will inquire to the validity of the truth and dust off his Bible and begin to study to show himself approved. Our shepherds need to wake up and declare God's living word, and be truth watchmen on the towers.
LouisianaMan

Postby brucebohn » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:58 pm

So, if we are going to remind him of his Christian Responsibilities
will that include exposing the Zionist occupied government that
has us enslaved, or disowning his Jewish inlaws as well as Mamzer
grand children, how about ,"Camel/ Needle", would he share
his actual wealth with the White Christian needy?
I mean, where do we draw the Line in our request for Christian
responsibility?I guess we are fortunate that he has so much Bankruptcy
experience, because he will first have to deal with a Bankrupt
economic system that would decades to recover, even if we cleaned
the slate by eliminating the Debt/Usery system, will he remove all
non whites from our land? I , of course could go on but you get the idea..
All due respect.......
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:30 pm

brucebohn wrote:So, if we are going to remind him of his Christian Responsibilities
will that include exposing the Zionist occupied government that
has us enslaved, or disowning his Jewish inlaws as well as Mamzer
grand children, how about ,"Camel/ Needle", would he share
his actual wealth with the White Christian needy?
I mean, where do we draw the Line in our request for Christian
responsibility?I guess we are fortunate that he has so much Bankruptcy
experience, because he will first have to deal with a Bankrupt
economic system that would decades to recover, even if we cleaned
the slate by eliminating the Debt/Usery system, will he remove all
non whites from our land? I , of course could go on but you get the idea..
All due respect.......

His true identity as well as the jews must be brought forward. He must disown his daughter if she does not disown her jewish husband. Why do we need to draw any lines if the emphasis is the Law and how it is inseparable from grace; all the more reason for him to abolish usury and declare a Jubilee. He may not even have a clue about the Jubilee, because nobody ever explained it to him. What part of Exodus 23:33 can't he understand? The hope is that he does understand, but as I put forth in 'The Establishment'

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/articles/establishment

there is every indication that the theater of Marxist dialectics is a cruel joke being played on the American people. Therefore, it behooves us to warn those who would rule over us, that not everybody is going to play their Game; that there will be some Christians who will stand with God, come what may; and he can either be with the saints or the persecutors.

You've already raised some salient points Bruce, that he must hear, if he is going to call himself a Christian. Had Hitler been informed of the true identity of 'us and them' worldwide, then perhaps things would have been different for Germany. "If God be for us, who can be against us"?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:49 pm

I suspect that at best, Trump has a superficial understanding of the Christian
Bible/Faith, and for this reason has been deceived as have all Judeo's into
the belief of "God's Chosen, soon to repent and be converted, misguided Jew",
and that he would be shocked and repulsed by this crazy teaching that all
Non white peoples are to be destroyed, and there will be no Billionaires in the
Kingdom of Heaven. Trump is as worldly as they come, and short of a
traumatic event on the way to Damascus, sorry, I mean Washington DC,
I do not think he can even begin to grasp the Christian/ Israel Truth.
Hitler perished trying to expose and fight the Jew, while Trump has spent
a lifetime shilling for the Jew, I expect the truth would be more than he
could bare.. That being said Mark, I am not opposed to the idea of drafting
some kind of warning to Mr. Trump, but I would not expect anything more
than what I have received in 30 years of warnings, a form letter expressing
thanks in my interest. If I thought for a minute that Yahweh has inspired this
man to be a tool in bringing down Mystery Babylon, of course he would have
my support, I see nothing that gives me hope..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Gaius » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:46 am

Where I live, more or less all politicians are regarded with contempt. It might be an idea to remind Trump of this. He is imho just a cheap huckster, fully aware of the deceitful game he is playing on the American people. 2 Chronicles 19 v 2 would be a prime reminder to him personally, perhaps.

An excellent idea, Mark. An open letter will alert the Adamic people to the charade that is being played upon them yet again and in which they are expected to participate, yet again. Imho, the extravagant circus of American politics is a huge disneyworld cynical joke on Americans to test if they are still naive enough to believe politicians despite their record now for 100 to 150 years ...

P.S. Maybe a copy could be sent to all churchianity "pastors" also ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby EzraLB » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:23 am

Mark,
I think the sermon you wrote on "The Establishment" along with Bill's podcast on the Trump candidacy said what needed to be said--and I can't see how you can improve on that. The sheer number of so-called CI people who are promoting Trump is truly disheartening, but not surprising. If people in CI are still so easily fooled, what does that say about the larger Judeo-Christian communities?

What is fueling the Trump phenomenon is White anger at their 8-year disenfranchisement under the Mamzer in Chief. Anger is not what will bring Whites into the CI fold--only real suffering can do that. Look at how the Whites in South Africa are suffering--unlike any White people anywhere. And yet how many of them are turning toward Yahweh for help? If they aren't turning as a people toward Yahweh, how can we expect Americans and Europeans to do so? How do you convince a complacent and relatively comfortable people that they are actually greatly suffering? That's a hard sell.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:24 am

Perhaps the emphasis on a Trump conversion is an exaggeration or even a fantasy. However, my main motivation is founded on Ezekiel 3:17-21 as previously mentioned. If this Scripture is dead, then the wicked should not be bothered with. But, Christ said He didn't come to destroy the law or the prophets. Therefore, somebody must warn Trump about his status with God. Which begs the question: why hasn't anybody given Trump wise counsel, rebuke or reproof to repent of his erroneous beliefs? Nobody that I know of has publicly addressed Trump on a biblical level and more importantly on a Christian Identity level. I could care less if he throws the open letter into the circular file. And he could care less about Identity supporters. What's important is caring about what our God tells us is our duty. It's not to turn a blind eye to evil, but to heal the blind.

The value of such a document is the preservation of those who give it and a life preserver for other Israelites who glean from the biblical principles that it brings forth into the marketplace of ideas. Admittedly, it is propaganda, but only in a positive sense to win the hearts and minds of Trump supporters or anybody else for that matter, to see with their eyes the problems we face as a nation can be solved through the Word of God. If we were to itemize each of Trumps failures in life, which he may consider successes (after all, in this day and age, good is evil and evil is good right?), we can provide Scripture demonstrating the transgression and how to correct it.

I think this is something that an Elijah ministry would and should do in these latter days. I thought it would be more fun if we did it collectively. But, if there is no interest, I will proceed independently. And yes, I'm honest enough to admit that it is a gimmick so to speak, as a literary device to get some traction for our message. In early America the preachers had election sermons and they were involved in the body politic. They were the rudder steering the ship. Today's preachers are nothing but the bilge from a ship. Too many of our people today are looking at their nation as if waiting for an accident to happen. And then when something like today's bombing in Brussels happens, the slow motion treachery of the Establishment accelerates long enough for the political whores to set the traps of more dialectics, more delusion and more deception. Elijah would mock the antics of these clowns and illusionists. We should too! With a year like 2016, we should just be beginning to get warmed up for what lies ahead. Now is not a time for diversions from the Law and the prophets.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:25 pm

Mark I think that's an excellent idea, assuming that Trump is White. How would such a collaboration work?
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:53 pm

Nayto wrote:Mark I think that's an excellent idea, assuming that Trump is White. How would such a collaboration work?

The only assertion that Trump is not White comes from a jew and just spells his name Trumpf and makes vague business associations of his father Fred. His mother was Scottish. If he were not White this thread would be moot.

If you want to collaborate in the open letter, just contribute your ideas in this thread. For example, he gave his daughter away to the jews. This violates Deut. 7:3-4. The solution is in Ezra and Nehemiah to put away the strange wives and children; and logically that would apply to husbands as well. He has made quite a few statements that are biblically incorrect or inept. When asked what his favorite Bible verse was, he said he didn't think that was appropriate; so he couldn't have simple said something like "The truth shall make you free"? Sheesh! I plan on writing about 10 pages, which is average for my sermons. Another aspect is to show that if somebody is going to call themselves a Christian and run for the highest office on the planet (allegedly), then they should be a competent Christian and not be afraid to represent Christ. But, for fear of the jews?.....

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to Christian Identity Directions