This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

An Open Letter to Donald Trump

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: An Open Letter to Donald Trump

Postby EzraLB » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:33 am

wmfinck wrote:LOL so much for the "Glorious Leader" of the White Nationaltards. Falling all over himself to kiss the asses of the Jews, his lifelong buddies and business partners.

Looks like the hottest selling items at Trump's address to AIPAC were Trump yarmulkes:

"If yarmulke sales are any indication of voter attitudes, Donald Trump was the clear winner at AIPAC on Monday night."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/trump-yarm ... onference/

Let's not forget that not only did Trump's daughter marry a jew, but so did his son, Eric. Ivanka Trump's jewish "husband" officiated the marriage ceremony, invoking the magical Holocaust to praise the couple:

“You are not just gaining a family, you are getting 6 million Twitter followers.”

http://jpupdates.com/2014/11/11/donald- ... l-chuppah/
Attachments
Trump Yarmulke.jpg
Trump Yarmulke.jpg (28.88 KiB) Viewed 674 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: An Open Letter to Donald Trump

Postby Les » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:12 am

Staropramen wrote:When I met with the antichrist, likely mamzer Kevin Smyth across the street he asked me at one point "do you actually think you're going to convert me to your racism?". My response was honestly "no". He replied "that's right, you're wasting your time". To that I responded "No, I'm not wasting my time. Because if I am right then everything I'm saying will be used to condemn you on judgement day". At that time I gave his genetics the benefit of the doubt.

So in this respect I think your idea is a good one, Mark. It's not a waste a time regardless of Trump's response.

I wish I had the energy to do what Staropramen does on any given day.
Probably many reading this forum have the same thoughts, either as an afterthought, or are burnt out.
How many times do we see, or experience, some idiotic white who then turns on US, their own folk, for trying to help ???
Les

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions