This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The future of Christian Identity

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: The future of Christian Identity

Postby matthewott » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:52 am

While I am in agreement with the general assessment of this topic, I completely commend you Nico for making the effort. Trust me, while I know that the effort may prove futile in the end (when that end may be, none of us can be sure) it is the effort that counts. "Birds of a feather flock together." We are only going to want to naturally gravitate to one another, to become 'neighbors'. While I absolutely advocate online fellowship, that by no means is to be used as an excuse to not serve as that shining light in your own community, guiding others to Christ, and hopefully gravitating fellow community members in the same fashion. In 'theory', we should be building our own CI communities by being Christ's representatives right where we live. 100 years ago, this task would not have been so daunting, though would still have had it's challenges. But today, satan rules supreme, sadly even in some of our very own households...please don't take that the wrong way brothers, I'm pretty sure you know what I mean 8-)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby matthewott » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:03 pm

In light of everything discussed in this topic, which of course parleys into the general discussion concerning this amongst our brethren, my family and I have come to the decision that we need to move to a location more centrally located amongst our known Christogenea brethren...so our eyes are fixed firmly south. No expectations of building a commune, etc, but just being within 'affordable' traveling distance of those I consider 'family'. My family, especially my children, need actual interaction with people who aren't degenerates and we're quite frankly sick of constant disappointment and feeling like we don't want to leave the house. While I've made an impact around here and I have some close friends who agree with CI, there are no FAMILIES around us even within a nominal traveling distance for my children to have more exposure to the Truth and how it is supposed to be a part of our everyday lives. These kids need way more than just my preaching and my example. They already are pretty ruined by society. Don't get me wrong, they understand why we are looking to move and they are completely in favor of the prospect. They know they have a lot of work to do, but we all agree that we need a "fresh start" and for all the right reasons. Please pray with us that this is not just our will, but God's will also...
Last edited by matthewott on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Staropramen » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:09 pm

matthewott wrote:Please pray with us that this is not just our will, but God's will also...

Will do brother.

:beer:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby andersonone » Sun May 01, 2016 9:28 pm

matthewott wrote:In light of everything discussed in this topic, which of course parleys into the general discussion concerning this amongst our brethren, my family and I have come to the decision that we need to move to a location more centrally located amongst our known Christogenea brethren...so our eyes are fixed firmly south. No expectations of building a commune, etc, but just being within 'affordable' traveling distance of those I consider 'family'. My family, especially my children, need actual interaction with people who aren't degenerates and we're quite frankly sick of constant disappointment and feeling like we don't want to leave the house. While I've made an impact around here and I have some close friends who agree with CI, there are no FAMILIES around us even within a nominal traveling distance for my children to have more exposure to the Truth and how it is supposed to be a part of our everyday lives. These kids need way more than just my preaching and my example. They already are pretty ruined by society. Don't get me wrong, they understand why we are looking to move and they are completely in favor of the prospect. They know they have a lot of work to do, but we all agree that we need a "fresh start" and for all the right reasons. Please pray with us that this is not just our will, but God's will also...

Have you considered the northwest front project?

The south is a lost cause. Trust me i live here.
andersonone

Postby Kentucky » Mon May 02, 2016 11:11 am

andersonone wrote:Have you considered the northwest front project?

The Northwest Front is "Weird Harold" Covington, an informant and race traitor. Avoid traps like his that only collect names and addresses for the government.

There are no lost causes, just temporary setbacks. If one does not fight for their lives, they deserve to die in shame. “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Mon May 02, 2016 12:00 pm

andersonone wrote:
matthewott wrote:In light of everything discussed in this topic, which of course parleys into the general discussion concerning this amongst our brethren, my family and I have come to the decision that we need to move to a location more centrally located amongst our known Christogenea brethren...so our eyes are fixed firmly south. No expectations of building a commune, etc, but just being within 'affordable' traveling distance of those I consider 'family'. My family, especially my children, need actual interaction with people who aren't degenerates and we're quite frankly sick of constant disappointment and feeling like we don't want to leave the house. While I've made an impact around here and I have some close friends who agree with CI, there are no FAMILIES around us even within a nominal traveling distance for my children to have more exposure to the Truth and how it is supposed to be a part of our everyday lives. These kids need way more than just my preaching and my example. They already are pretty ruined by society. Don't get me wrong, they understand why we are looking to move and they are completely in favor of the prospect. They know they have a lot of work to do, but we all agree that we need a "fresh start" and for all the right reasons. Please pray with us that this is not just our will, but God's will also...

Have you considered the northwest front project?

Really, in what sense? The South was on my list of places to move to once I'm able financially...
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby andersonone » Mon May 02, 2016 1:50 pm

@Teutonic

I've recently been enlightened by Mark on the Northwest Front project so maybe talk to him about it. My reflections on the south are as follows:

Great farmland but 99% of everything is already owned by families that have lived here for generations. The racial makeup is EXTREMELY concerning. Tons of niggers being paid to breed whitey out of existence and now Mexicans are moving in like an army. The whites here are very nice people. Very deeply rooted in traditional jewdeochristianity and expect to be raptured at any time. They are aware of the black problem, like Mexicans because "they work" but overall are not very open minded to "new ideas" or maybe "old ideas" that refute their preexisting opinions passed down from the pulpit. Really the South is demographically in big big trouble. The reason I like the West is because the racial stock it took for people to actually leave behind what was comfortable to make their own way - just seems to be better out there. More wide open, plus the mountains are incredible.

It's all a personal decision but depending on what part of PA you are in you may be better off staying put. Not trying to tell you what to do. I've lived here since I was 5 years old though.
andersonone

Postby Teutonic » Mon May 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Sounds like it really doesn't matter what part of the country you're from, each spot will have its own set of problems these days.

I've lived in the Southwest my whole life so it goes without saying we have a beaner/overpopulation problem (the two are synonymous by the way). Even so-called safe havens like Montana or Wyoming have their own set of issues, namely a scarcity of jobs.

Best to sit tight and wait it out I suppose.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby andersonone » Mon May 02, 2016 3:06 pm

@Teutonic

Seems like you may be right, unfortunately. But then again think about this. People are living everywhere. Making it. Eating. Sleeping. Living indoors. So what is this "jobs" issue anyway?

Seems like we are always hesitant to change anything or do anything drastic once we are comfortable. That tendency has probably contributed to our current state of misery as well. Preaching to myself here as well. I have a good financial situation living where I am...but I don't want my future children to grow up here in the midst of the enemy.
andersonone

Postby Teutonic » Mon May 02, 2016 3:19 pm

andersonone wrote:@Teutonic

Seems like you may be right, unfortunately. But then again think about this. People are living everywhere. Making it. Eating. Sleeping. Living indoors. So what is this "jobs" issue anyway?

I've known alot of people who moved down here from there bc there's not much work.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions