This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The future of Christian Identity

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

The future of Christian Identity

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:58 pm

This is something that has been concerning me for a long time. I would like to start discussing where we are heading as a movement. I know of quite a few CI communities in South Africa and there are some in the U.S. as well. I also saw quite a few Mennonite communities in Bolivia and South America. Although Mennonites are not CI they're racial segregation makes them similar to us. This is something that I have been working on for years and I hope to have some good news soon, although I never like to speak too soon. I think this is the route we need to start taking and if anyone here has started a community I'd love to hear about it. The point behind this thread is so that those of us who are inclined to start communities can congregate and exchange advice, experience, tips and help.

One thing I definitely miss is attending church, but I can't sit in Judeo churches with beasts while listening to their lies. I would also love to have CI congregations. I need people who are inclined towards community building.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: The future of Christian Identity

Postby Nayto » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:37 pm

I think you're right. I don't have enough time to write a proper response at this moment, but I wanted to voice my agreement in the mean time.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:09 pm

NicoChristian wrote: I would like to start discussing where we are heading as a movement.

I was motivated to discuss the same thing while vacationing in Florida with Bill and his wife. We did two podcasts called Christian Identity Visions (or objectives). As much as we would all like to live in racially pure communities, there are many impediments which stand in the way. Not only the economics and logistics, but the culture of such a tangible manifestation must be addressed. Christian Identity has been plagued with fifth columnists and trojan horses to spoil the forward movement we once enjoyed. Petty doctrines and ridiculous propositions have splintered some groups of people into special interest denominations. Before we can ever entertain the idea of community, we must define our core beliefs, which will be the glue for a community of like minded Christians. For example, there must be zero tolerance for anything smacking of universalism. And yes, that is a problem with not only new people, but seasoned members who call themselves CI and yet associate with non-Whites, race mixers and relatives who spawn squat monsters.

We are compelled to maintain the integrity of Christian behavior, which some elements seem to reflect the opposite, in being closet Satanists instead. We have an internet community right here in lieu of a township or village of our own. So it behooves us to develop the Christian character and wherewithal to advance towards our hoped-for paradigm. This is what I have striven for in Kentucky, which serves a tri-state area (Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky) with the only church/fellowship around having regular weekly worship services. Even though the demographics are better here than other places, spreading Christian Identity is still a tough job. Don't mean to sound negative, but that's the reality we face.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:35 pm

No, that's fine. I am aware of many of stumbling blocks we face. The communities I've visited face similar problems. That's what I hope to avoid; on my current mission I've already encountered potential threats. One idea I have is to have people start buying property in suitable areas. Obviously I don't expect anybody to move countries although I won't rule it out. I can't see myself ever going to the U.S. but some people may be better off abroad. I also want us to be able to travel and have accommodation for each other. Like a network of believers.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby wmfinck » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Long ago I realized the impossibility of a maintaining an exclusively White community out in the "real world". I wrote an article about that, entitled "No Safe Haven".

Sure, there may be family farms and homesteads which can serve as a refuge for small, closely-knit groups. There is one such family on a farm in Tennessee which Melissa and I were blessed to meet two years ago, thanks to Mark and his wife.

But as soon as we attempt to put anything larger together, rest assured that the government oppressors will be there. And any such community, or even the small family farm, is only as strong bonded as its weakest member, and can become divided the moment one member chooses to depart from Yahweh's law.

So instead I chose online community building, where like-minded brethren can congregate where they do not have the convenience and luxury of being in proximity to one another. So we have chat rooms, a forum, and even a voice chat server.

But there have been constant divisions, and many turnovers of participants. And while the reasons are assorted, it is clear that only Christ can unite us, and yes, we may just have to wait for Him.

As Mark said, petty doctrines and ridiculous propositions have often been cause for division, as well as those who tend towards satanic universalism in one degree or another. If people cannot hang together online, how do you think they will fare in the real world?
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby brucebohn » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:16 pm

Yes, we do have a community, while it may not be perfect,
it is soundly based in the desire to rightly divide the word.
I for one, feel blessed to to have been given the opportunity
to fellowship with the wonderful folks here, and I am fairly
certain that most here feel the same. This may be the best
we can hope for until the blinders have been removed from
our brethren, and we should take advantage!
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Gaius » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:25 am

An interesting discussion and looking forward to seeing Nico's further findings.
I also feel blessed by being a small part of this online community, which may indeed be the best we can hope for amid mass apathy to racial extinction/degeneracy. Plus continued tolerance in our people for egotistical individualism, divisive and destructive as it is.

Though can't understand why some folk go to the trouble of joining and then never post ...
Not wishing to be critical/controversial, just don't understand it ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Nayto » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:58 am

I fully believe God can and will prepare a dinner table for his remnant amongst their enemies, that they can fellowship and be safe together. The key to that is has been mentioned will be self governance. Good thing we have this online proving ground. I think we do a good job here so far all things considered.

I still need to listen to that two part discussion Mark mentioned though.
Nayto

Postby NicoChristian » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:07 pm

Dear Brethren,
Here is the story so far. I am currently in the process of buying a house in a small village in Wales, quite close to the English border. I don't want to name the place at the moment, but pm me if you are curious. If all goes according to plan I should be able to start work on my new property by summer. The whole are has less than 700 people and looks 100% White. There is lots of cheap farmland and pasture land in the local area. If there is anybody interested in joining me on this project then I am sure we can work together. Hope to hear from you if interested.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby andersonone » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Even before i knew about CI I envisioned a society hidden away from the world where likeminded people could live, work an honest days labor and raise families in safety and prosperity...unfortunately the jews have made sure that this is nearly impossible in white countries with the influx and dispersement of nonwhite invaders into every region of our countries. Unless one is prepared to live completely off the grid it is unlikely we can experience a true christian society for much longer. I like your idea about land in england...if i lived there already i would consider joining you...of course what will you do when your government orders 1000 muds to go live in your town of 700 whites ans the churches have a special offering and message to welcome them?

Thats our predicament brothers...we just have to try to fins as peaceful a place as we can and do our best to follow gods laws.
andersonone

Next

Return to Christian Identity Directions