This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The future of Christian Identity

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: The future of Christian Identity

Postby andersonone » Mon May 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Teutonic wrote:
andersonone wrote:@Teutonic

Seems like you may be right, unfortunately. But then again think about this. People are living everywhere. Making it. Eating. Sleeping. Living indoors. So what is this "jobs" issue anyway?

I've known alot of people who moved down here from there bc there's not much work.

Down where? From Montana? Interesting...Kalispell has a population increase of 25% since 2000
andersonone

Re: The future of Christian Identity

Postby matthewott » Tue May 03, 2016 3:19 pm

Okay gentlemen, enough "tit for tat"... 8-)

It should already have been long established that we know we truly have no place to run and nowhere to hide. I did not say I was choosing to move south because I think it's necessarily "better" there in terms of finding more like minded people or think I'm escaping the mudslide. Point of fact is that a majority of my CI brethren live in the south, including the ones I know more intimately. I stated that I'm not looking to start a "commune", though when the shtf, we have a better chance of pulling together. There are multiple reasons for our move south, including warmer climate, but I'm not going to get into details. I have no expectations other than it is my greatest hope that it will be a catalyst needed to keep the rest of my children from following in the footsteps of their older siblings, which will precipitate a much lower stress environment to aid with Pam's health recovery...
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions