This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Feminism (followup to Bill's podcast)

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Feminism (followup to Bill's podcast)

Postby Nayto » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:23 am

I know there is a another topic of feminism, but its purpose is humor so I decided to start another.

I completely agree with what was said in Bill's talk on feminism (admittedly I read the notes instead of listening). Here's a link to the talk: http://christogenea.org/podcasts/addres ... ism-part-1

I think that this should be taken gravely by Christians as it is a vital pillar to our spiritual health. I often see CI men and women who completely lack understanding of these principles. I would go as far as to say that I have seen CI feminist men and women (not here). It is something which needs to be understood an adopted by all men and women.

How can Christians hope to change the world around them when they can't even change their own family for the good?

As Bill said though, we sympathize with those who are forced into these positions. I know good people who through circumstance find themselves in unfortunate positions, but they keep the ideal in mind and work towards the ideal. So in spite of sympathy, this doesn't mean that we shouldn't make a change for the good where we can. Sometimes this means inconveniencing ourselves.
Nayto

Re: Feminism (followup to Bill's podcast)

Postby Gaius » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:28 pm

I did the same, read it first, then went back to listen.

After the "Talkshoe recorded live" intro, a blank; fwding several times, same thing, no sound.
There seems to be a problem with this broadcast, Bill ...

PS (later) thanks, Bill; now OK ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Re: Feminism (followup to Bill's podcast)

Postby wmfinck » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:38 pm

Talkshoe did it to me again, sorry...

I replaced it with my own recording an hour or so ago.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Christian Identity Directions