This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Predestination

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Predestination

Postby Kentucky » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:16 am

PHILnBOAZ wrote:"You're contradicting yourself--one the one hand you're admitting you don't know the Scripture and haven't studied Bill's complete commentaries, yet you still refuse to accept Bill's "unique" interpretations."...Nayto. I didn't say I didn't know Scripture. I'm not looking for answers from the "fan club" who would obviously accept anything a certain person has to say. Yeah, I did read Bill's "Romans" and understand Bill's "unique" understanding, I just don't accept it. Am I not allowed to question what appears to be an error? I'm sorry if my questions offend you. How did you interpret Scripture before christogenea?

Sent: Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:23 pm
To: Kentucky
Kindly revoke my membership. Yah Bless

You still here? You must be one of those fans. I'm sorry this forum offends you so much that the only way you can express yourself is through insulting sarcasm. Perhaps you would be more happy at a forum run by the great impersonators who practice your form of Christian deportment.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:43 am

No-one is here to be a member of any 'fan-club'.
I think you are projecting because you expect us to take your word for it without ANY proof. You want us to fall at your feet because you are 'not an internet CI' and have some certificate to prove it.

If you think the flood was world-wide ...PROVE IT with the Bible.
If you think some of Israel is going to hell then PROVE It with the Bible.

You have too much pride, you esteem your opinion to be higher than the word of God.
And then you make a thread saying that we should read the Bible when you have no humility and no respect for what it says. Hypocrite.

Pride comes before a fall.

Saying that, if you do take the time to justify your interpretation with Scripture people will listen to what you are saying. But so far you don't seem to have provided ANYTHING from the word of God to justify anything you say.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:18 am

PHILnBOAZ wrote:"You're contradicting yourself--one the one hand you're admitting you don't know the Scripture and haven't studied Bill's complete commentaries, yet you still refuse to accept Bill's "unique" interpretations."...Nayto. I didn't say I didn't know Scripture. I'm not looking for answers from the "fan club" who would obviously accept anything a certain person has to say. Yeah, I did read Bill's "Romans" and understand Bill's "unique" understanding, I just don't accept it. Am I not allowed to question what appears to be an error? I'm sorry if my questions offend you. How did you interpret Scripture before christogenea?

Wait, what? Are you maybe referring to what EzraLB said? I've been nothing but nice to you in this thread -- and everywhere. I'm not sure why you're arguing with me?
Nayto

Postby EzraLB » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:01 am

Nayto wrote:Wait, what? Are you maybe referring to what EzraLB said? I've been nothing but nice to you in this thread -- and everywhere. I'm not sure why you're arguing with me?

Okay, Nayto, I take full responsibility for asking him to explain why he's read all of Bill's evidence and yet still disagrees with him. PhilNBoaz's gun sight should be directed at me. :shock:

All of this reminds me of a conversation I had with a long-time acquaintance I have who is a Catholic priest. I pointed out to him all throughout the New Testament (and some OT) proof of an exclusive racial covenant between Christ and the Israelite people. I proved to him that today's White race were descendants of those people--and therefore, he was wasting his time trying to convert or help any non-Whites. He actually agreed with me that Scripture may, in fact, support what I'm saying, but like PhilNBoaz, he said that none the less, he could not accept it--and that Church doctrine took precedence over anything the Bible might say.

PhilNBoaz seems to be suggesting that we all have been brainwashed by Bill and Mark, and that we are sock puppets and yes-men for their point of view. This couldn't be further from the truth. I believe that Bill and Mark are right because unlike all other people in CI, they meticulously prove all things and leave no stone unturned.

I have easily spent over 1,000 hours listening to podcasts here vigilantly listening for Bill to contradict himself and screw up--but he never has. Like all of us, I've had minor quibbles over certain periphery issues, but never about the core premises. And before I came to Chritogenea, every other commentator eventually contradicted himself. And that's why I continue to be here--not because I bow down to Bill and Mark, but rather they've proven themselves consistent and factually supported by Scripture. If they ever veer off that path, I will be gone, but I don't expect that to happen any time soon.

So here, Nayto, I'll accept the heat I deserve...
Attachments
Wrong Bear.jpg
Wrong Bear.jpg (19.21 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:09 am

Wow, talk about butt-hurt. PhilnBoaz has gone by the name Phillip W Morrow on Facebook for several years. Because of the unwarranted way in which he slandered me this past evening in another thread here, I locked his account.

See http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7983&p=25180#p25180

Now I have changed it to PhillipWMorrow (this dumb forum software won't allow spaces). I am doing this because he is now slandering me on his Facebook account.

I showed this turkey nothing but kindness. Even up to this very week. I should post his PMs, but I probably won't.

What a punk.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Nayto » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:42 am

EzraLB wrote:So here, Nayto, I'll accept the heat I deserve...

Lol EzraLB, I don't know if "deserve" is the right word.

Regardless, I think we all got our share of slander one way or another :D
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:51 am

EzraLB wrote:I have easily spent over 1,000 hours listening to podcasts here vigilantly listening for Bill to contradict himself and screw up--but he never has.

I can attest to this also having spent at least as many hours listening.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:31 pm

Being slandered by these devils just goes with the territory I guess. I have to laugh when these same false accusers apply Mt. 5:11 to themselves. Wow, talk about chutzpah. Their attitude or spirit is so alien to being a Christian. I love our community in this forum, but you never know when someone, like PhilnBoaz, is not interested in learning or fellowship and have their own pugnacious agendas.

Mark
Kentucky

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions