This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Emphatic Diaglot @ Israel.elect

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

The Emphatic Diaglot @ Israel.elect

Postby PhillipWMorrow » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:06 am

They are publishing the above but on their site they do not publish JOHN 1:1 from the Emphatic Diaglott which reads "In the beginning was the Word and The Word was with God and The Word was A God". "A" God not "was God". This is the "New World" translation used by Jehovah's Witness.
PhillipWMorrow

Re: The Emphatic Diaglot @ Israel.elect

Postby wmfinck » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:46 am

The purpose of Israelect.com is to preserve both some of the work and some of the websites of CI pastors and writers of the past.

Israelect.com passed into my possession in 2012, but the site is much older than that.

Do you have a link? The site has thousands of pages, and a link would help.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby PhillipWMorrow » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:50 pm

wmfinck wrote:The purpose of Israelect.com is to preserve both some of the work and some of the websites of CI pastors and writers of the past.

Israelect.com passed into my possession in 2012, but the site is much older than that.

Do you have a link? The site has thousands of pages, and a link would help.
http://www.israelitewatchmen.com/archive Here is the link Bill. I'm sorry I'm an ass sometimes. I really do appreciate all the hard work you put in.
PhillipWMorrow

Postby wmfinck » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Phil!

I did not think you were being an ass.

I just wondered where the emphatic diaglot is on israelect.com.

But I know where the website is. I host it, LOL. I hope I know where it is!

Do you know where the Emphatic Diaglot is on that site? I would appreciate it.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby PhillipWMorrow » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:13 am

PhillipWMorrow

Postby PhillipWMorrow » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:48 am

PHILnBOAZ wrote:They are publishing the above but on their site they do not publish JOHN 1:1 from the Emphatic Diaglott which reads "In the beginning was the Word and The Word was with God and The Word was A God". "A" God not "was God". This is the "New World" translation used by Jehovah's Witness.
I got it all wrong. I mistakingly confused versions. Sorry.
PhillipWMorrow

Postby EzraLB » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:59 am

PHILnBOAZ wrote:http://www.heraldmag.org/olb/bsl/Library/BIBLES/Diagltt/Diaglott. Here is the entire book on PDF.

You provided a dead link. Here's a working link:

http://www.heraldmag.org/olb/bsl/Librar ... aglott.pdf

This line-by-line Greek translation of the New Testament seems to be solely based on the Vatican Manuscript and its commentaries; therefore, it is probably prone to the same translation errors as others.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Christian Identity Directions