This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

"Witnessing" Christogenea.org

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: "Witnessing" Christogenea.org

Postby EzraLB » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 am

Richard,
As I said, you need to be extremely careful about how you distribute any Christogenea material in Canada. Staro suggested supermarket bulletin boards, but I would not do that if there are any surveillance cameras around, as I'm sure they would check the tape to see if they can see who posted the material.

You might be aware of what is happening right now to the Arthur Topham of radicalpress.com, being tried by the Human Rights Commission in Canada. Compared to Christogenea, Topham's material is moderate, even liberal, and yet he's been hounded by the government for the last ten years. And keep in mind that you have gone public with your website already--and you may already be on the government's radar.

All you have to do is read about Topham's trial to realize just how little evidence the HRC needs to pull someone into court:

http://www.radicalpress.com/?p=8371
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:16 am

Right, I would not advise anyone in Canada to advocate for our cause openly, under the current situation. We have seen the same predicament with friends in Britain and elsewhere.

We quietly drop cards in bookstores, on counters, and in a lot of other discreet places whenever we are out.

But aside from those, I also hand them to anyone who speaks to us. Especially when they ask about our shirts. But don't wear one of those in Canada either, LOL.

I will try to work up a couple of simple flyers. Clifton already has a few that might be effective, though.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:27 am

EzraLB wrote:Staro suggested supermarket bulletin boards, but I would not do that if there are any surveillance cameras around, as I'm sure they would check the tape to see if they can see who posted the material.

Good point that I overlooked. :beer:

Richard1, these guys have better suggestions.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Richard1 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:03 am

Staropramen wrote:Try putting some up on public bulletin boards. Places like supermarkets, laundermats, etc.

Yes, that is the mode of promotion I was thinking of but I'd have to dress incognito like the "Men In Black" when posting. :-)
Richard1

Postby Staropramen » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:26 am

Richard1 wrote:
Staropramen wrote:Try putting some up on public bulletin boards. Places like supermarkets, laundermats, etc.

Yes, that is the mode of promotion I was thinking of but I'd have to dress incognito like the "Men In Black" when posting. :-)

Get an Obama mask. :lol:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:56 am

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions