This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

"Witnessing" Christogenea.org

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

"Witnessing" Christogenea.org

Postby Richard1 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:11 am

I was wondering if their is a discreet way of "witnessing" (pardon the Judeo-Christian term) Christogenea.org. I've heard Bill mention using CD's to spread the message and that is a good idea. However, it seems that a poster or some kind of handout would be more effective and discreet. Here in Canada one could be charged for advocating Christogenea.org under Canada's hate laws. Any ideas?
Richard1

Re: "Witnessing" Christogenea.org

Postby Staropramen » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:35 pm

I hand out business cards on the street. Perhaps you could go to different areas where nobody knows you and hand out cards. Use cards that look innocent, no swastikas or ominous fonts! Generally the people that take them from me put them in their pocket for later evaluation.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:05 pm

One doesn't have to make personal contact. One of the softest targets is libraries. Just pop a pamphlet/card in a related book. With a little creative thinking, one can distribute the truth anywhere surreptitiously.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:49 pm

Richard,
I agree with Mark that if you want to spread the word about Christogenea, do it surreptitiously, especially because you are in Canada. Having been born there, I know just how draconian the hate speech laws are, and I can easily imagine someone snitching you out to the Human Rights Commission for handing out business cards to people--or if someone saw you posting a sign somewhere.

You'd be more effective putting fliers in religious-related books in the local library or bookstore--or books on WWII or the Middle East or Islam. People reading those books are looking for answers that they aren't getting on TV or in newspapers. Use that to your advantage.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Richard1 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Good points, guys. I'll meditate on them. Does Christogenea have business cards or pamphlets prepared?
Richard1

Postby Staropramen » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:08 pm

Richard1 wrote:Good points, guys. I'll meditate on them. Does Christogenea have business cards or pamphlets prepared?

PM Bill. He can send you the card design and where to order them.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Les » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:49 am

EzraLB wrote:Richard,
I agree with Mark that if you want to spread the word about Christogenea, do it surreptitiously, especially because you are in Canada. Having been born there, I know just how draconian the hate speech laws are, and I can easily imagine someone snitching you out to the Human Rights Commission for handing out business cards to people--or if someone saw you posting a sign somewhere.

You'd be more effective putting fliers in religious-related books in the local library or bookstore--or books on WWII or the Middle East or Islam. People reading those books are looking for answers that they aren't getting on TV or in newspapers. Use that to your advantage.

Yes, this was and maybe still is the safest way to spread truth to seekers.

One thing I noticed though, some of those library books were taken off the shelves permanently, on WWII or religion, after I would actually write in the margins, the addresses and phone numbers of organizations, or Bible quotes against race-mixing.
Leaving cards and pamphlets inside was better.

hmmm, I wonder if we have to worry about leaving fingerprints these days!
Les

Postby Richard1 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:35 pm

On the library theme, creating Christogenea bookmarks might be an effective tool.
Richard1

Postby Staropramen » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Try putting some up on public bulletin boards. Places like supermarkets, laundermats, etc.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:56 pm

I appreciate all the help I can get, LOL. So I saw this thread and mentioned it briefly last night.
Today I posted a few graphics that can be used to get business cards and bumper stickers made.

I think the business cards at vistaprints.com are about $10 for a box of 500, if you do not get anything fancy.

The bumper stickers are expensive, nearly $4 each. I only buy those when there is a big sale. Vistaprints often has sales promos of up to 40% off.

We also have banners. lawn signs, and magnets. If there is an interest I will post more graphics when I get time.

Thanks!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Next

Return to Christian Identity Directions