This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Adam vs Kennewick Man

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Adam vs Kennewick Man

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:40 pm

Thanks for clarifying that, Mark. It's basically the same as my take on that issue.

Years ago, one of the many problems I had with the podcasts that Bill did with Eli James was that "Eli" would always engage in wild speculations concerning the Scriptures. I could tell that Bill was probably rolling his eyes :roll: the same way I was. I knew this type of speculation adding nothing to our understanding and only served to add confusion and schisms as it wandered away from what we actually could know.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby MichaelAllen » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:05 pm

EzraLB wrote:Thanks for clarifying that, Mark. It's basically the same as my take on that issue.

Years ago, one of the many problems I had with the podcasts that Bill did with Eli James was that "Eli" would always engage in wild speculations concerning the Scriptures. I could tell that Bill was probably rolling his eyes :roll: the same way I was. I knew this type of speculation adding nothing to our understanding and only served to add confusion and schisms as it wandered away from what we actually could know.

LOL! Ezra, I remember a broadcast where Bill was discussing the Phoenicians with "Eli" - it may have been the second one I recall hearing... and Eli goes way off on this tangent about canaanites going all the way back into Genesis that was completely irrelevant, and halfway through it I'm like, "What is this dude talking about?" and then at the end of the tangent, Bill says, "Well... okay..." :roll:

The word of Yahweh isn't the staple diet of serpents... so they don't really understand it.
MichaelAllen

Postby mchawe » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:08 am

Thank you for your replies EzraLB and Kentucky and others. At the moment there are very few "CIs". To my mind the great thing about CI is that the Jews do not get a look in. They are rejected utterly, completely and totally. We love our Race, and have no tolerance for bastards and race mixing.
I have no problem if the story of Adam and Eve is an allegory against Race-Mixing. But to say that Adam was the first White Man created 5,500 BC is not an allegory. It requires a leap of faith. I do not believe the scientists involved in the Kennewick Man saga had any agenda. They are more likely sincere seekers after truth. If their carbon dating comes up with a figure of 15,000 years, they would be the kind of people who would be conservative and would say 10,000 years just to be on the safe side. They are scientists used to identifying skulls and skeletons according to race. If the skull was zinjanthropic, cromagnon, or neanderthal or whatever, I think they would say so. Also they were white men themselves, and therefore, unlike those who tried to sabotage the operation, likely to be truthful.
I have white friends who are infected through and through with Jew propaganda. We need a critical mass of moral people and we are a long way from that and we need to demolish Jewish propaganda which instils guilt about racial issues. For example I have a lady friend who I have known for 40 years or so. There is no doubt in my mind her family is 100% white. Now her second son Phil, is about to marry a black. She thinks that is OK. I have sent her two long emails telling her she should not support the marriage. Her parents would be rolling over in their graves in horror. (That generation had no truck with race mixing, but how things have changed!) Phil actually can't fall asleep unless the TV is switched on. (Her other son has married a white woman and have 2 lovely children.) Her sons shared a house a few years back and they had TV screens in every room! I used a lot of arguments in those emails with Biblical references such as the story of Jacob and Esau and Paul of Tarsus and Jesus came only for the lost sheep etc. She is divorced and her husband in my discussions with him in the past, is utterly propagandised and useless. (Her husband was the one who broke their marriage vows.) But I have not been able to cut through the Jewish propaganda with any of them. I have no trouble saying we are Israel and not Jews who are descended from Cain. But when arguing we are all descended from one man, Adam, then I feel I am on shaky ground whether I believe it or not, because the listener will just think you are a nut, and you thereby lose all credibility.
mchawe

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:42 pm

mchawe wrote: I have no trouble saying we are Israel and not Jews who are descended from Cain. But when arguing we are all descended from one man, Adam, then I feel I am on shaky ground whether I believe it or not, because the listener will just think you are a nut, and you thereby lose all credibility.

It doesn't matter if they think we're nuts. They must've thought Noah was nuts and all the other prophets. What matters is that we plant the seed and set the example; we have fulfilled our duty to spread the Good News and can do no more. It occurred to me several years ago that Christian Identity is God's vehicle in this day and age to put the White race on lawful notice so that no one can ever plead ignorance of the law as an excuse.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:26 pm

It is teaching that all white men have the same origin, ultimately with God. That not all people have the same origin, that there is no human race ...kind after kind. It is highly logical and sensible.

These people who think we're nuts posit the 'theory' that our origin is in the apes due to a process that they assert happens in peculiar ways and that has never and can never been observed ...yeah, that makes sense. Do we get figs from thorns? Well given enough time... :lol:

Who cares what they think, they would believe anything.
It is highly absurd to say that our origin is in anything other than man, we we're made as men.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:44 pm

I'm also of the opinion (subject to change at any time given good arguments, facts, documents, data, etc) that the first eleven chapters of Genesis must be understood somewhat allegorically against the backdrop of Genesis 12 through Revelation 22 (minus Esther, plus some Apocryphal works).

You can't really understand why Yahweh chose a singular lineage within the wider Adamic race until you understand what He did over a period of roughly 1900 years to get us from Abraham to the Roman Empire and the coming of Christ. Lawrence Blanchard has said before once you understand Genesis 12 through Revelation 22, THEN you can go back and assess those early chapters of Genesis and see what the major theme is.

There is one major theme in my opinion - the white race alone is the covenant creation of Yahweh God, and there are strategies employed by other entities outside of our race seeking our annihilation and pollution (Genesis chapters 3 & 6) and there are entities inside of our race that seek to oppress and bring us under their domain (Genesis chapter 11). We must guard ourselves and fight against these entities, both within and without.

It is interesting to me that Genesis 1-11 covers a period of roughly 3600 years, and the rest of the Bible covers only a period of about 1900-1950 years. That's a lot of history given about the Abrahamic Covenant. If Moses indeed was the person who compiled the accounts of Genesis, we have to understand that this is sometime in the 15th century BC. How many various accounts of these stories were available? Other Adamic nations of the Bronze Age left stories about the origins of their kindred as well. It is interesting to compare them. I tend to think that the main point is to demonstrate to us what God will NOT allow us to do to ourselves - and that is, go extinct.
MichaelAllen

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:18 pm

The Gospel tells us that we cannot understand Genesis without first understanding the Gospel:

In Matthew 13:35, from the King James Version, immediately preceding the explanation of the parable of the Wheat and the Tares, we see a statement which reveals yet another aspect of the ministry of Yahshua Christ: “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.” Now if things were kept secret from the foundation of the world, as the Scripture attests, then we cannot imagine that the Genesis account of creation is complete. For the serpent - and the tree of knowledge of good and evil which must represent his race - to have been in the garden in the first place, other things must have transpired in those ages before the creation of Adam which were not revealed in Genesis. Those are the things later revealed by Christ in His parables and in the Revelation. There is Old Testament verification of this, in Deuteronomy 29:29: “The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.” The Septuagint version of that passage, even in the Greek, reads very much like the King James Version.

- See more at: http://christogenea.org/podcasts/gospel-luke-chapter-5
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby MichaelAllen » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:36 am

wmfinck wrote:The Gospel tells us that we cannot understand Genesis without first understanding the Gospel:

In Matthew 13:35, from the King James Version, immediately preceding the explanation of the parable of the Wheat and the Tares, we see a statement which reveals yet another aspect of the ministry of Yahshua Christ: “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.” Now if things were kept secret from the foundation of the world, as the Scripture attests, then we cannot imagine that the Genesis account of creation is complete. For the serpent - and the tree of knowledge of good and evil which must represent his race - to have been in the garden in the first place, other things must have transpired in those ages before the creation of Adam which were not revealed in Genesis. Those are the things later revealed by Christ in His parables and in the Revelation. There is Old Testament verification of this, in Deuteronomy 29:29: “The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.” The Septuagint version of that passage, even in the Greek, reads very much like the King James Version.

- See more at: http://christogenea.org/podcasts/gospel-luke-chapter-5

Seems like everyone basically agrees on this one Bill. So, leaving it up to 6 day creation literalists is... well... retarded.
MichaelAllen

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions