This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

2 Seedline vs. 1 seedliners

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: 2 Seedline vs. 1 seedliners

Postby Nayto » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:48 pm

wmfinck wrote:Jeromy Visser watches every post on this forum, and exploits any division he can find by doing exactly what you see above. Nearly all, if not all, of the posters on Visser's forum are Visser sock puppets.

I'm inclined to agree. This Visser guy is a complete loon.

I wonder if the person behind the Phllip W Morrow Facebook account is aware of the impersonation on the link he posted.
Nayto

Postby Acrimonious » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:33 pm

wmfinck wrote:Jeromy Visser watches every post on this forum, and exploits any division he can find by doing exactly what you see above.

And on that note, we should recognize this ordeal as a distraction that only serves to keep us from earnest study of the Scriptures and care for our kin in need. Currently, we have a grieving brother and at least one brother in prison for a crime he did not commit. Let's turn our collective attention to them rather than spend it on mentally-ill miscreants and mongrels.
Acrimonious

Postby EzraLB » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:53 am

Acrimonious wrote:And on that note, we should recognize this ordeal as a distraction that only serves to keep us from earnest study of the Scriptures and care for our kin in need. Currently, we have a grieving brother and at least one brother in prison for a crime he did not commit. Let's turn our collective attention to them rather than spend it on mentally-ill miscreants and mongrels.

On one level, I agree with you, Acrimonious, that we shouldn't become completely distracted by this episode where we discovered a wolf among the sheep. However, I do believe this incident was a valuable lesson for us all, and I don't think that it distracted us away from studying Scripture--as the whole incident was about defending and citing Scripture, which Phillip W. Morrow refused to do. And at no time during this episode did I ever lose sight of the fact of the trials that our brothers are going through. In fact, I felt as if defending our position was also defending their faith in our commitment to our community.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:36 pm

EzraLB wrote:However, I do believe this incident was a valuable lesson for us all, and I don't think that it distracted us away from studying Scripture--as the whole incident was about defending and citing Scripture, which Phillip W. Morrow refused to do. And at no time during this episode did I ever lose sight of the fact of the trials that our brothers are going through. In fact, I felt as if defending our position was also defending their faith in our commitment to our community.

From time to time we need to sharpen our swords to cut off the head of the dragon. Otherwise, the adversary will just drag on more and more leaven. And what good is the Word if we do not apply it? I think our brothers would be proud of the way we handled it and would expect us to act accordingly. I could have banned him immediately after receiving his PM, but then we would never have seen his true nature. Like the scorpian, he just couldn't help stinging the frog, crossing the river, while on the frog's back. But, that's what scorpians do. And the sting was of none effect. "If God be for us, who can be against us?" Certainly not the dirty little moles.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Acrimonious » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:26 am

Perhaps I should be more clear with my verbiage. I'm wholly in support of defending our positions whenever possible, as it is exactly what Scripture indicates we should do in those situations; we need to be prepared at all times to rebuke and chastise liars, charlatans, and the irreverent. What I don't support is, thankfully, what doesn't appear to be happening: drawn-out griping and complaining that yet another person has been found to be associating with known mamzers and stumbling blocks after such a defense has been made and a spiritually-immature departure has occurred by the associative party. We should make note of these situations and then move on, rather than validate the idiocy and dignify it with continued discussion. I was particularly guilty of that after the Stormfront debacle, and after reflecting upon the aftermath, I realized that I should have made my statements and put it behind me, instead of dwelling on it. I'm not accusing anyone of forgetting our brethren, just giving a reminder that our attention is better given elsewhere now that the divisive entity is gone.
Acrimonious

Postby brucebohn » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:26 pm

Another arrogant, pretentious, doubleminded hypocrite who
thought to impress with his paper" credentials" and constant
reminders of his "old school CI" foundation, as though we
now have a "New school CI" which has somehow evolved
from the 'Internet", and gone off track! It was handled as
it should have been. He is a fool looking to cause division
and he certainly will not be the last. So long as we continue
to focus on scholarship, these moral and intellectual midgets
will expose themselves in short order. then be quickly dealt with.
And they must be, dealt with!

0608Whack_a_Mole_by_LilBruno.jpg
0608Whack_a_Mole_by_LilBruno.jpg (198.04 KiB) Viewed 2131 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:22 pm

Whack a mole for Jesus. :beer:

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:36 am

Acrimonious wrote:I'm not accusing anyone of forgetting our brethren, just giving a reminder that our attention is better given elsewhere now that the divisive entity is gone.

"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions