This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

2 Seedline vs. 1 seedliners

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: 2 Seedline vs. 1 seedliners

Postby wmfinck » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:17 pm

Why I do not have a "Doctrinal Statement".

If one accepts the whole Word of God, then one does not need a "Doctrinal Statement" because God already made it for us.

The Judeo churches pick and choose, and have to explain to people why they believe certain things. I pray that I never be found in imitation of them.

The introductory statement at my website is enough to challenge people to read the rest of what I have to say. If people cannot get past that, then I do not want them looking any further.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby brucebohn » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:19 pm

What I was trying to convey was I am a believer in Predestination. I can't argue Scripture w/ you Bill. I would not stand a chance ;) . If there is no predestination doesn't that open the door for "free will" ? I understand your stance on Israel and all will be saved. I just do not accept it. I am not trying to "start something". I HOPE you are correct in that interpretation! Is my salvation at stake for my views ? I have been told so and of course I do not accept that either. You are a gifted teacher and have a unique understanding of Scripture. I wish and pray I could grasp the Bible as well as you. I understand the remnant and elect are the same. I wish you would write a commentary on Romans. I have done the "course" you have online. Have not some of brothers sinned so unrepentantly there is no salvation for them? What if John Wayne Gacy was an Israelite? The Green River killer etc.? What does the "soul that sinneth shall die" apply to? I still look forward to meeting you someday. Your friend and brother. Yah Bless! PWM
PhillipWMorrow

Boy that sounds a bit harsh and narrow minded. I'm not defending ole' school CI because I fall into that group. Still when I see their error I am quick to adjust. I'm not an "internet CI" I have been at this a very long time and truly it's gut wrenching to me that we can't agree to disagree and remain respectful to one another. I've read a lot of commentary over the years beginning w/ Rand. And from a purely CI perspective who are today's modern day commentators? I'm not gonna be a disciple of any man but the net is not the only show in town! If that's where your spiritual needs are met you're just standing on top of the iceberg. I think Bill does himself a huge disservice by not publishing a lot of his work at a fair price to help him help us even more so. So what have you read lately? I'm interested in what you are the other scholars are reading. Where do I have to go to pull it up on the screen? Truly we are a stiff necked people. And to what scholars do you refer? May Yah keep and Bless You Sir. PWM I'll let you know how "The Serpent..." reads.
Last edited by PhillipWMorrow on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhillipWMorrow

I came across an AN site, out of Missouri and all there posts and rantings were about and against Bill. For the most part it was pretty comical. Aryan Nations and the klan are a shadow of the things they were. I am an "old school" CI believer. That means a lot of the things I originally learned are not really valid today. Like all things our religion has evolved and grown and has been reinterpreted. I could be foolish and ignorant and say "that's not what I was taught". Instead I feel really fortunate that new pastors have taken the reins from Pastors Butler, Comparet,Swift and Miles. Some of the doctrine I have picked up on since being introduced to christogenea is new to me. Instead of finding fault w/them I am instead given the challenge of accepting or denying. The by product of this is it forces me to "search the scripture" w/ a new zeal. I am particularly studying the doctrine that says all Israel will be saved. So far I am unwilling or unable to find fault w/ this doctrine! Being 59 and involved in CI for 35+ years I am pretty proud of myself still be able to approach things I don't yet understand with humility and a willingness to accept the truth when I used to accept a lot of un-truths. It seems all of our pastors today are not in total agreement w/ each other and that is okay. No one man is privy to all the mysteries or they wouldn't be men. They would be Yahweh. There is a life time of study available at christogenea and I intend on taking advantage of ALL of it. That doesn't mean I won't disagree on some points. I just don't have the time to waste "dissing" another Christian man like Bill Finck and try to pick him apart point by point. Keep up the good work Bill and Yah Bless!
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:02 pm

Give 'em enough rope and they'll hang themselves.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Why am I not surprised. PhilnBoaz has promptly joined the Canaanite People's forum. Don't these devils have anything better to do than pretend to be one of us. Sheesh. Unfortunately, Christian Identity is plagued by Cherokee Identity and they're on the warpath for Nimrod. Even though his join date there is Feb 2015, today he introduces himself and is welcomed by his fellow sockpuppets lol. He said he's been in CI for 30 years and only went to Geronimo's site because I made the recommendation the other day. What's wrong with this picture? Do the math.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits" or lack thereof.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby MichaelAllen » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:25 pm

All I can say is... wow. :roll:
MichaelAllen

Postby Joe » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:31 am

I think you are right Mark. There is something wrong with the whole picture.

He would not read anything. He would not explain his beliefs.
Bill wrote him an explanation about the elect and he didn't even read it.
He just kept his act going until it became impossible to do so. And then Bill took the flak.

He lashed out like a cornered rat and then scurried off to his rat nest.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:03 am

Clearly Phillip W. Morrow's Doctrinal Statement is "GO F$#K Yourself".

I noticed that his Facebook page links to Matt Ott's Two Seedline Productions, and Matt has "friended" him. Obviously, Phillip is up to something--because if he doesn't know Matt's CI "doctrine", he will soon, and Matt won't be so diplomatic with him as we were. I wonder if someone should give Matt the heads up before Phillip starts posting his lunatic-fringe ranting on Matt's page?

Personally, I was suspicious of Morrow long before this blow up--I even sent a message to Bill about it because I wanted his advice on how to handle the situation. My instinct told me we were being messed with, but to give Bill credit, he advised patience, which just goes to show you, contrary to what Morrow claims, how tolerant we are here. I doubt I could have continued to hold my tongue had his blather gone on much longer.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Staropramen » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:50 am

EzraLB wrote:I noticed that his Facebook page links to Matt Ott's Two Seedline Productions, and Matt has "friended" him. Obviously, Phillip is up to something--because if he doesn't know Matt's CI "doctrine", he will soon, and Matt won't be so diplomatic with him as we were. I wonder if someone should give Matt the heads up before Phillip starts posting his lunatic-fringe ranting on Matt's page?

Does Matt have a new URL for his website? When I tried the old link the other day it didn't work.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (66.31 KiB) Viewed 2425 times

I'm very amused and confused about this guy. I'm wondering if this account on Cherokee Ministries is maybe another of Visser's personalities? Phillip W Morrow had such a massive personality shift that I'm not quite sure what to make of the situation. He's either insane or there are actually two people at work here.

Either way, I had a good laugh when I read the contents of that picture above.
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:40 pm

Jeromy Visser watches every post on this forum, and exploits any division he can find by doing exactly what you see above. Nearly all, if not all, of the posters on Visser's forum are Visser sock puppets.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions