This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

2 Seedline vs. 1 seedliners

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: 2 Seedline vs. 1 seedliners and Bootlickers

Postby PhillipWMorrow » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:48 am

Done! Everybody who disagree here is some type of jew/mamzer. Sorry I don't need an ex-con who spent his bit in protective custody w/ the rest of the slime in the penal slime. This is nothing less than a fan club w/ an army of bootlicking sub-intellects who bow to the great "Bill". A parting phrase from my past seems fitting. GO F$#K Yourself. Do you really think this is divine? Where's your doctrinal statement? you don't have one because anything goes. Sorry (not really) if I ruffled your old feathers and don't you have a position on Clifton's "No Satan..." paper? You need to pray and have Bill lay hands on you so you can be healed. Until you revoke my membership I will continue to post. I can't wait to see how I'm branded. Heretic/mamzer/jew? Whatever is handy. I may really be SATAN!
PhillipWMorrow

Re: 2 Seedline vs. 1 seedliners

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:52 am

Not a jew or a mamzer. Certainly a false-accuser since Bill is not a criminal according to the Law.
And because you will make straw-man arguments by misrepresenting Mark's teachings.

We agree on many things, the identity of Israel, the nature of God's redemption. I don't understand why you have let minor disagreements come between your fellow man.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:14 am

The idea of there being two seedlines and the non-existence of a supernatural satan are not exclusive. If you read through the work which has been done you might understand the point of view enough to legitimately critique it with your own.

I strongly encourage you to not follow this path of burning bridges and labelling everyone you disagree with. There are things Bill says which I disagree with, but I don't go name calling.

Why is it so hard for you to realise that most of us believe in two seedlines? Why should how we get there be such a big point of contention for you? We all believe in the deity of our Saviour, Christ. We believe in racial purity and that our enemy are mongrels. Why then have you labelled us all so because of one point in how we arrived at our views?
Nayto

Postby Gaius » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:50 am

:D These amazing posts from an assumedly grown man reminded me of stories read as a child about King John of England who was apparently prone to uncontrollable rages and would fall on the floor, frothing at the mouth, and chew the carpet ... :D

Although I used to laugh at this as a child, it isn't really funny for someone to behave in this way, but is very demeaning on the person concerned. Perhaps there are real mental issues aside from an apparent massive ego and a savage nature directed at YHWH God's people. Scripture indicates strong reprisals against the latter, so am hoping for repentance if this person really is an Israelite, something which must be at least doubtful in the light of these posts ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby wmfinck » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:51 am

PhillipWMorrow wrote:Done! Everybody who disagree here is some type of jew/mamzer. Sorry I don't need an ex-con who spent his bit in protective custody w/ the rest of the slime in the penal slime. This is nothing less than a fan club w/ an army of bootlicking sub-intellects who bow to the great "Bill". A parting phrase from my past seems fitting. GO F$#K Yourself. Do you really think this is divine? Where's your doctrinal statement? you don't have one because anything goes. Sorry (not really) if I ruffled your old feathers and don't you have a position on Clifton's "No Satan..." paper? You need to pray and have Bill lay hands on you so you can be healed. Until you revoke my membership I will continue to post. I can't wait to see how I'm branded. Heretic/mamzer/jew? Whatever is handy. I may really be SATAN!

Wow. You gentlemen could not agree with this fool, so now I am being slandered, and while the hypocritical bastard slanders me, he is wondering how he is going to be labelled. LOL.

He is currently on Facebook (Phillip W Morrow) posting all the usual drivel about me, from all the usual suspects who have already been commemorated in the Insane Clown Posse.

Here is the agenda, if you have missed it.

The Bible relates Satan to the Old Serpent of Genesis in Revelation chapter 12.

But Revelation chapter 12 also says that Satan was ejected from Heaven, and his place was found no more in Heaven.

Those who think there is a supernatural Satan in Heaven reject that line in Revelation, as I have already pointed out years ago in my Luke series, answering the Baptist clownery of Don Spears.

So if you believe that the entire planet was flooded in the flood of Noah, you still have to account for the presence of bad people after the flood of Noah.

And of course, the only way they can do that is to shove Satan's ass back up into Heaven so that they can account for Satan's having survived the flood of Noah.

Maybe that is why I called them ass-clowns. Phillip Morrow is one of "them", LOL.

So now he is all butt-hurt, and slandering me.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:19 am

PhilnBoaz wrote
Done! Everybody who disagree here is some type of jew/mamzer.

And that is exactly what this hypocrite is now doing on facebook. Some of his likes are nigger football athletes. Now that is a contradiction.

Og of Bashan was on the top of Noah's Ark and survived the flood. ;)
CI is just a club, if you have been in it for 35 years you are practically a prophet who can write your own Bible. :D

I don't think it was too much to humbly ask for reverend Phil to explain what he believes from the Bible.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:00 am

wmfinck wrote:So if you believe that the entire planet was flooded in the flood of Noah, you still have to account for the presence of bad people after the flood of Noah.

And everybody knows niggers can't swim, even the ones on Phil Morrow's Facebook page.

“Slander is worse than cannibalism.”
--Saint John Chrysostom
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:07 am

Niggers don't have to swim Ezra ...they evolved from Noah's descendents.

I guess some racists actually have a different theory.
The Canaanites, descended from Ham via his son Canaan, have historically been regarded as the ethnic ancestors of the black peoples of Africa. Although Genesis does not identify Ham's skin colour, some ancient Jewish writings, including part of the Talmud, state that either Ham or Canaan had his faced "blackened" by God as part of curse, in punishment for Ham seeing Noah's nakedness and not covering him, or, in some variations, for copulating while aboard the Ark.

But either way we can agree that the flood was world-wide.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:20 am

Uncovering thy father's nakedness is sleeping with his wife.

Leviticus 18:8.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby brucebohn » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:26 am

am just about to finish Bill's commentary on the book of Romans. As I have indicated to him this is one he should definitely put into book form. I don't mean just take what he has and publish it. But take it and turn his thoughts into a book because this surely has the ability to establish doctrine! No matter what others or anyone thinks this needs to be put out there. In my opinion this could become a CI classic. So help me push him into publishing this one. Wow, what insight!
PhillipWMorrow

would answer your critics by saying "he's not boastful or prideful and definitely not in it for the money". Your published free works, which I'm sure you could profit from, speaks for that. I would leave it there.
PhillipWMorrow

On this subject I have to agree with Bill. A translation of a translation will soon take on a different translation than was intended. As we say in the south I was "plumb tickled" to finally have a (jew) racially unbiased N.T. I collect Bibles and my Christogenea N.T. is one I use and try to gain the most understanding from.
PhillipWMorrow

Sorry I don't need an ex-con who spent his bit in protective custody w/ the rest of the slime in the penal slime. This is nothing less than a fan club w/ an army of bootlicking sub-intellects who bow to the great "Bill". A parting phrase from my past seems fitting. GO F$#K Yourself. Do you really think this is divine? Where's your doctrinal statement?
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions