This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

polygamy -right or wrong?

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: polygamy -right or wrong?

Postby MichaelAllen » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Catherine wrote:Obviously, this thread has my interest.
It was apparent to all the other children that these were, by far, his favorite children.

I was appalled needless to say. And, maybe the ONLY reason that polygamy doesn't scare me now is I'm passed child bearing days and wouldn't be affected AS MUCH. I would be effected somewhat because being human, I'd also have MY favorite younger wives to help and would be angry if he didn't care for their children the same way I did.

The entire situation could enlarge our numbers, but could it also do so much damage that our white babies could grow up resentful and hating all of us? Wow, even writing these words makes me angry at the jews for us even to have to consider such things to help our own.

Cathy

Cathy, I'm not sure how it would enlarge our numbers to be honest. I'd rather see white communities in an ecclesiastical situation where elders are the literal local government (which is how the ekklesia was set up in the Old Testament and how it is supposed to operate - and has at times operated - in the New Testament).

But you are right, in that the jealousy and feeling of not being preferred would get to some of the kids. Look at our very inceptions as a nation - right back to Jacob Israel. He has four wives (two are handmaidens of Leah and Rachel), and of course Joseph is the favorite son, because Joseph was from Jacob's favorite wife. Now, how Jacob came to have more than one wife, we can really blame on Grandpa Laban for being a manipulative punk, and conning Jacob into it. However, Jacob was not evidently wise enough to keep his feelings of preference to himself. I can't imagine myself in those shoes, and wouldn't want to be in them at all. I think this was a weakness in many of the Adamic nations that came and went throughout history, especially as it pertained to royalty. If this one king takes 200 wives, well, there's roughly 200 of the king's brethren that don't get to marry. That's real considerate of your kinsmen there, your highness.
MichaelAllen

Postby Catherine » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Michael,

Excellent points. And, yes, I do wish we had Bible based law enforcement instead of Prisons for Profit. If you've read any of my posts the state of Texas has made good money off of my 27 year old son in their Prisons for Profit. If the law was Bible based he would be doing restitution and if he couldn't do that he would have to work for who he committed the thefts against (and learn a trade at the same time) instead of learning how to beat the system. I've told him he may as well give it up for he's not good at it.

In the Bible the punishments were banishment, death, and restitution. The only crimes he has committed would fall under restitution. If that would have been the case he may have had an entirely different life. But alas, you can make big bucks for the CEO's and share holders in Prisons for Profit, which Texas has nearly 300 of them and growing.

It works like this: the company comes to YOUR town and says, "we'll build you a prison and pay for it IF you will keep it 90% full for a minimum of twenty years or so. Big money locking away our young white men. I couldn't care less about the rest of them.

Cathy
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby Jayde » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:33 am

I have been thinking of polygamy.

First off, I would rather be with some low status under-dog than a King. Even if the King was super attractive and charismatic I would not bother with it. I am monogamous. I need a companion in a man, I want to feel special, I only can feel that way if I am the centre of attention and know I have the advantage.

But I would like to bring up sexual behaviours I have observed in other women. Has anyone noticed if there is a man with status women flock to him, and abandon their usual nature of 'desiring monogamy'. If the guy is rich and famous many women happily line up and compete to sleep with him. Even though they know they are 'nothing special' to such a man. This surely proves a % of women would be happy being polygamous provided the guy was somehow a man of status or wealth.

Secondly, I have observed women desire a 'taken man' much more than a single one. If he is a desirable man, but is single "something must be wrong with him", but if he is taken "there must be something good about him." If the woman with him is pretty, it makes him seem like a better catch to other women than if she is unattractive. This seems to be inbuilt.

I don't think polygamy is Ideal however. I just wanted to bring up those observations.
Jayde

Postby wmfinck » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:41 am

Jayde wrote:I have been thinking of polygamy.

First off, I would rather be with some low status under-dog than a King. Even if the King was super attractive and charismatic I would not bother with it. I am monogamous. I need a companion in a man, I want to feel special, I only can feel that way if I am the centre of attention and know I have the advantage.

But I would like to bring up sexual behaviours I have observed in other women. Has anyone noticed if there is a man with status women flock to him, and abandon their usual nature of 'desiring monogamy'. If the guy is rich and famous many women happily line up and compete to sleep with him. Even though they know they are 'nothing special' to such a man. This surely proves a % of women would be happy being polygamous provided the guy was somehow a man of status or wealth.

Secondly, I have observed women desire a 'taken man' much more than a single one. If he is a desirable man, but is single "something must be wrong with him", but if he is taken "there must be something good about him." If the woman with him is pretty, it makes him seem like a better catch to other women than if she is unattractive. This seems to be inbuilt.

I don't think polygamy is Ideal however. I just wanted to bring up those observations.

These, and other reasons, are exactly why the natural order of God is the patriarchal society, and that is the only Societal model which should be espoused by Christians.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Jayde » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:02 am

There is no harmony trying to outsmart God, only defects. We are so stupid compared to God, to entertain otherwise is embaressing. Look at how little we understand about the very place we live in. We can only observe how he made it and use our knowledge of his design the best we can to better our lives. Men are more aligned with God's thinking. Adamic man is not a cruel heartless beast of the earth, he is righteous when he follows God.
Jayde

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions