This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christian Humility

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Christian Humility

Postby wmfinck » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:46 am

These are the notes I had assembled, for the most part, for the Call-in program for the December 27th, 2014 installment of Christogenea Saturdays.

I am constantly confronted with accusation that I am not humble. This is almost always because I refuse to agree with one agenda or another, and I do my best to tell people exactly how I feel, whether or not they are going to appreciate that. I am always confronted with these hare-brained schemes and theories about Scripture and scriptural events, and I am not going to pull punches. Rather when people present me with those things, I am going to tell them exactly what I think they are: hare-brained. Whether I practice this philosophy for better or for worse, this is my method and I am not going to change. I do not say these things to inflate myself, but only to show an example what it is that I sincerely believe we should all try to practice. We should of course be humble, and we should of course be deferential to our brethren. The Scripture teaches us to be those things. But the Scripture also insists that we put Yahweh our God FIRST, above ourselves and our brethren, and the Scripture also insists that we despise all of those who despise our God. True humility is subjecting ourselves to God, and we do not have any obligation to kiss the asses of those fools who oppose themselves to God. Therefore we only have an obligation to be humble and show deference to those who agree with the Word of God.

I do not care if someone calls themselves “CI”, or even “two-seedline”. I do not care if someone throws the name Yahweh around. The Word of God said of our ancient brethren, as Christ Himself quoted, “6 But He said to them: "Well did Isaiah prophecy concerning your hypocrisy, as it is written that 'This people honors Me with their lips, but their hearts keep far from Me! 7 And vainly do they worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men!' 8 Leaving the commandment of Yahweh you hold to the tradition of men!'”

Galatians chapter 1: 6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. 10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Christians are not to be pleasers of men. The Sadducees and Pharisees thought that they had the authority of Moses, “Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.” (Acts 5:29)

James chapter 4: “4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. 5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? 6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.”

God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. So the solution which James offers is to “submit yourselves therefore to God”. Since Christians are not to be pleasers of men, in this we find the real meaning of humility, that Christians should submit themselves to God.

James then says “Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” Whether a man is perceived to be a kindred white man or not, if he is preaching a different gospel, then after two or three attempts at correcting him, if he does not agree with the Scripture then I am going to slam his ass and hope he either repents of goes away. Proverbs 21:4: “16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.”

Proverbs chapter 28 shows that the proud, Biblically speaking, are those who do not put their trust in God: “25 He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife: but he that putteth his trust in the LORD shall be made fat. 26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.”

The 12th Psalm speaks of the proud, and associates the proud with flatterers: “1 Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men. 2 They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak. 3 The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things: 4 Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us? 5 For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him. 6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. 7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. 8 The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.”

So once again we see that the Word of God is the antithesis to pride and vanity, as well as to flatterers. Flatterers are pleasers of men, and Christians should not be pleasers of men. Christians should also always be aware that flatterers are out to corrupt you. That does not mean that we cannot express agreement, and we should. But flatterers are double-minded, because they offer undue compliments hoping to get you to follow along with them in some heresy.

From Psalm 40: “4 Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.”

Respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

From 2 Corinthians chapter 10: “ 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.”

Seeking and cleaving to the Truth, we can indeed prevail through Christ. If one does not believe that, then I have nothing at all to say to that person. But we must submit ourselves to the Word of God.

Aside from all of the idiots who fancy themselves as White Nationalists but still continue to accept and uphold the lies of the Jews, there are many so-called Christians who seek to make their own scripture, or at least to interpret it in agreement with their own political objectives. Sadly, this even happens among those calling themselves after the label of Christian Identity, who ought to know better.

So as a result, we have Chicago Jews tickling the ears of our brethren, because they teach that God accepts the other races. We have baptist ass-clowns who claim that congregation does not mean congregation, or that bastard does not mean bastard. We have prairie niggers who think they can be Identity pastors because they believe that it was some mystical bogeyman that had corrupted Eve, rather than one of the fleshly serpents who have come to rule over us today.
All of these clowns unrightfully divide the scripture. They all pit one verse against another, always taking one or even both verses out of context in order to do so. Half of the Bible does not set the other half of the Bible at naught, and they never seem to understand that simple concept.

It is my Christian duty to respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. The proud are those who reject the Word of God. The truly humble accept God's word.

Therefore, when disputing Scripture with a brother, as soon as he tries to use one verse of Scripture to dispute what another verse of Scripture plainly says, he reveals his own hypocrisy, and he disputes not with me, but with the Scripture. Of course, the context of each verse is paramount to its understanding, but one cannot turn plain statements into a lie and then suppose that one loves God.

From 2 Thessalonians chapter 3: “13 But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. 14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed. 15 Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother. 16 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.”

So if a White man refuses to listen to the Scripture, or starts to dispute what it says, then until he repents, he can be treated just like one of the damned. That means that even if he will ultimately be saved, he can go to hell until the time comes that God saves him. Christians are duty-bound to reject those who reject the Word of God. This is what Paul meant by surrendering to Satan those who dispute with the Word of God.

There is a paper which Sword Brethren had found titles "The Catechism of the Jew in the Former Soviet Union", supposedly published in Tel Aviv in 1958 (but that opens up the question of the use of the word "former"). It basically details some of the Jewish methods of the subversion of non-Jewish society.

"...If some know-it-all tries to expose you, the others will not listen to him and will condemn him, because by exposing you he is proving them guilty of stupidity, and the crowd will not forgive this. ..."

Wow, that explains the Joe November phenomenon in Christian Identity. When people choose to be followers of men rather than followers of God, those men become their gods. But truly humble men will always seek to speak the truth, and will not care about followers, so therefore they will not care who they may offend.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Christian Humility

Postby Kentucky » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:28 pm

I came across this list today that could very well be the attributes of a Christian Identity teacher:

He has no price tags.
He is totally "otherworldly."
He is unquestionably controversial and unpardonably hostile.
He marches to another drummer!
He breathes the rarefied air of inspiration.
He is a "seer" who comes to lead the blind.
He lives in the heights of God and comes into the valley with a "thus saith the Lord."
He shares some of the foreknowledge of God and so is aware of impending judgment.
He lives in "splendid isolation."
His message is "repent, be reconciled to God or else...!"
His teachings are parried.
His truth brings torment, but his voice is never void.
He is the villain of today and the hero of tomorrow.
He is excommunicated while alive and exalted when dead!
He is dishonored with epithets when breathing and honored with epitaphs when dead.
He is a schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, but few "make the grade" in his class.
He eats daily the bread of affliction while he ministers, but he feeds the Bread of Life to those who listen.
He walks before men for days but has walked before God for years.
He is a scourge to the nation before he is scourged by the nation.
He announces, pronounces, and denounces!
He has a heart like a volcano and his words are as fire.
He talks to men about God.
He carries the lamp of truth amongst heretics while he is lampooned by men.
He faces God before he faces men, but he is self-effacing.
He hides with God in the secret place, but he has nothing to hide in the marketplace.
He is naturally sensitive but supernaturally spiritual.
He has passion, purpose and pugnacity.
He is ordained of God but disdained by men.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby PhillipWMorrow » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:53 pm

I would answer your critics by saying "he's not boastful or prideful and definitely not in it for the money". Your published free works, which I'm sure you could profit from, speaks for that. I would leave it there.
PhillipWMorrow

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:18 am

Having met you in person, Bill, I can attest to the fact that you are truly a humble person. It may not be obvious to some based on how you present yourself on your podcasts, but in person you are completely approachable and eager to learn. You are confrontational only with liars and deceivers. You are willing to give most people the benefit of the doubt until the moment they start bearing false fruit, which is when you will not hesitate to draw the sword.

Even before I met you, I was aware that you had detractors who claimed you were "egotistical" to use a Jewish phrase, but I didn't believe it because I knew that people have been brainwashed into thinking that real Christian "humility" is to act like a wishy-washy tolerant Hippie Jesus, the prototypical "sensitive New Age guy."

If you are sensitive and need to be coddled, the Christogenea community is not for you. Your local Judeo-Christian pastor will be more than happy to indulge you, stroke your bruised ego and tell you that everything you believe is all right. And Bill is not going to lie to you just to make you feel better.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Christian Identity Directions