This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christian order

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Christian order

Postby Nayto » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:55 pm

Staropramen wrote:I would just like to emphasize that my wife was every bit as much a contributor to this effort as myself. She isn't CI and we continue to dispute over the meaning of scripture but nonetheless Yahweh moved her to support this effort completely. Cohesion may very well be a greater communicator than theology.

Great point! Cohesion is a powerful factor in influencing hearts and minds. Many of our kindred aren't swayed by intellect, but rather by feeling and group think. I'm not saying this is the case with your wife, Staro, but I'm sure the experience left it's mark on your wife's heart. Definitely a win for CI there :)
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Staropramen wrote:I would just like to emphasize that my wife was every bit as much a contributor to this effort as myself. She isn't CI and we continue to dispute over the meaning of scripture but nonetheless Yahweh moved her to support this effort completely. Cohesion may very well be a greater communicator than theology.

I would just pray that your wife does not take advantage of this Godly act of Christian fellowship in order to attempt to coerce you in the future when she has UN-Godly Jew-deo-Xtian empathy for some beast.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:19 pm

@Nayto:

Well, I will only answer two brief aspects of your last post, for now, because most of the rest follows along. In other words, we have to get to step A before we can consider steps B and C.

Nayto wrote:
wmfinck wrote:Wow, I wanted to repeat some of the highlights of the good answers here. Especially Kentucky's. But I just didn't have the time.

Here is my two cents:

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/walking-walk-brother-ryan-william-finck

I agree with everything that was said, although I was a little confused by the end. What kind of people are you referring to who should be out in the streets if they feel they have a mandate? Are you referring specifically to extreme forms of action? Extreme action aside, I personally don't have a problem with spreading a message on the internet and gathering support. I'm quite sure you're referring to extremes, but I'm just covering all possibilities.

I am sorry for not making this clear enough during the program. The people I was talking about are those who get on the internet and try to recruit others to "do something", to "fight the jew", etc. etc. ad nauseum. There are many of them who pose as "CI pastor".

If you have a mandate from God, you do not need to sit on the internet and incite others to do anything. If you have a mandate from God, you will hit the streets and you will not fail in your endeavors.

Gideon did not select the 300 men who were worthy to follow with him, Yahweh did. Therefore, if you are on the internet recruiting people to your own form of vengeance, you are either an idiot or a troll.

An idiot, because you think you can move the hand of God contrary to Scripture. A troll, because you are trying to get others to assent to, if not commit, acts which will NOT achieve the purpose for which they were initiated.

Nayto wrote:I feel like a lot of what was spoken about was regarding ordering our personal lives, which is good and well. I think a lot of people could learn a lot from what was spoken about and I even identified with certain things as they relate to my own experiences with other CI people. Maybe that's how certain people need to bridge their personal experience over to a more corporate experience. I'm referring to spending time with fellow CI and such. I personally on principle never decline an invitation from another CI or deny someone who would like to visit (within reason). It's a good first step to some form of cohesion.

My point is that there needs to be a next step. I don't think it's sufficient that we simply order our personal lives, despite it being a good thing....

There is a next step, but we did not get there. Ryan and I spoke for two hours, and I immediately suggested a sequel because many things were left undiscussed.

However if we do not order our personal lives first, and get our intentions in line with the intentions of Christ, then what is the use of proceeding? We shall only be assisting in the formation of another cult, which the world is full of and which we should seek to avoid.

If we do not all agree with Christ, then we will never build a cohesive communtiy, either in the "real world" or here online. If we compromise our agreement with Christ, then wedges are easily driven and those communities which we do try to build simply crumble.

Perhaps that is why this board has had five hundred members over 5 years, and there are only a hundred now. And perhaps only half of that hundred are active.

Yet we should not be discouraged. Gideon started out with 30,000 men and ended up with 300. Leading them to drink water from the river was the weeding-out process designated by Yahweh. 29,700 men of 30,000 failed the test and were sifted out. Christ is the water of life. Any who do not accept and seek to follow after His Word will end up with the 29,700: saved in the end but most likely having little reward when it is over.

I am not saying that this board represents the modern equivalent of Gideon's 300: not by any means. But what I am saying, is that the egos and heresies and agendas of men consistently attempt to block the path to The Way.

The building of families and communities of authentic believers must be Christ-centered, and not man-centered. The components of those communities must therefore seek to have their lives ordered in Christ, even if none of them can do it perfectly, they can agree with Scripture and strive to improve themselves. The building cannot stand if the individual stones develop too many cracks. Therefore a community of people who do not all agree in Christ will not edify the Kingdom of God.

Which leads me back to the first topic addressed here.

Gideon is a favorite example of those who would fight the enemies of God, but they do not follow his example. They should go back and read Judges chapters 7 and 8 again. Before Gideon and his men engaged in the fight, they instead blew their trumpets and held their lights. Upon their doing so, Yahweh God confused and weakened the emeny by pitting them against themselves. Those things are types for us today who are to announce the truth. Two things are needed to do so: the trumpet and the light.

We are in the time where the children of Israel must be led to the Water of Life, which is Christ. Once they properly drink that water, they will have trumpets and lights for the start of the battle: the Truth and the ability to announce that Truth.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:15 pm

wmfinck wrote:

I would just pray that your wife does not take advantage of this Godly act of Christian fellowship in order to attempt to coerce you in the future when she has UN-Godly Jew-deo-Xtian empathy for some beast.

That will never happen and she knows it. She has first hand witness of my attitude towards the beast that I helped create as proof. I would be very happy to receive news of it's death. This is no secret to her.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:38 am

Joe wrote:I am working on my anger.

What have you got to be "Angry" about Joe ?

Do tell ?

Is it,....being molested,having your house burnt down,all pets burnt to death, freemason getting away with it because the police force are all freemasons,having yourself cuffed & locked up in cells & Mother fined for "not going into a building called a "school", being attacked 117 times by total strangers, having Niggers threaten to set you on fire while you were homless 3 and half years in a country you HATE where sodomites have more rights than you do, have traumas in your life such as early deaths in the family, attempted suicides,...a life long Jinx that never leaves you...

or are you just exagerating "abit"?

SOME people don't know they're Born !

SOME people don't have a highly developed sense of humor.{that helped them get through REAL LIFE}
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:23 pm

I am angry because I have always wanted to do well for my family, their security and safety. But it is difficult for me to do that because certain traits I have set me apart, I work alone with little reward.

I have to learn to accept that God is sovereign in all things. That God wants me where I am according to His purpose, that He is with me.

We all have hardships, some of us may end-up blaming God or thinking ourselves victims. That is the wrong way to go. Bill was in prison for 12 years for nothing, Kurtis is in prison now. We can choose to repent and seek God.

A life-long jinx?. That is idolatry. If you think of others, you will realize that our brothers have been tested with hardship too. Great hardship.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:59 pm

Joe wrote:I am angry because I have always wanted to do well for my family, their security and safety. But it is difficult for me to do that because certain traits I have set me apart, I work alone with little reward.

Well...dosn't God deliver whats deserving ?

Maybe in todays' day & age people are just too damn greedy.

I speak only from having lived on £33.00 a week for 8 years in the 1990's for having undiagnosed PTSD.
{Right before being homeless 3 and a half years} No sickness moeny back then !!

I know "poverty".

Money is the root of all evil. Winning the Lotto wouldn't change a thing for me....other than being able to BUY my way into Australia,I guess ! lol

If God wants us to learn & be humble....he won't give us nice lives we learn NOTHING from. He'll put us in the furnace....wether we have "faith" or not. Its the ones that have real faith by the end of it,...when theres no earthly reason to, he'll "notice".Thats my take on things. Personal experience,etc.

Yahweh Bless.
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:02 am

Providing for your family is not about wealth.
Well...dosn't God deliver whats deserving ?

This is exactly what I said in my post.

You seem to have missed my point, you cannot even think of your brother. You have gone into one of your stories.

Knock it off.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby ElleJay » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:44 am

(2 Corinthians 4:16) For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

(2 Corinthians 4:17) For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

(2 Corinthians 4:18) While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

I realize that when affliction comes, it does not feel very light. Often we do not see the BIG picture of what God is doing. Our affliction is probably affecting other people and situations ... perhaps even people we many not know. God's ways are not ours ... and His thoughts are higher than our own. These are times when we must, through our suffering, simply Trust in the Lord ... with all of our heart ... and lean not unto our own understanding, etc.

(James 1:2) My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,

(James 1:3) knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.

(James 1:4) But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

(James 1:5) If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

Why is our affliction light? Because we could be facing the WRATH of God, but by His grace we are not.

Just a little something to chew on. I do ... often.

Elle
ElleJay

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:34 am

ElleJay said
Why is our affliction light? Because we could be facing the WRATH of God, but by His grace we are not.

That is a really good-point to keep in mind. Thanks Elle.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions