This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christian order

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Christian order

Postby wmfinck » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:14 pm

Nayto wrote:Then lets agree on the language :D

Or at least start to agree. While saying this, in the back of my mind I think it is starting already.

Zepaniah Chapter 3 wrote: 8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. 9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Nayto wrote:Alternatively what is the plan? Is there one? There is the old adage that not planning is planning for failure. Obviously it is all a part of God's plan, not ours in the end. I revert back to my argument in the first post in this case that we are obligated to try to move forward.

THE PLAN is partially revealed in the Scripture. Partially because we are not told when but only what, how and why. As Christ said, "It is not yours to know the times..."

For our part, the instructions are in the Sermon on the Mount, as Mark has said. But many Identity Christians won't even agree with that. They get the "Identity" part, but forget about the "Christian" part.

Like a body, we all have different functions. We all have different roles to play. We should all play our roles according to the precepts laid out by Christ, but we will not all be doing the same thing.

I would be happy if a hundred, a thousand or ten thousand people saw my website, listened to some podcasts and "got it". Then if they all started their own little circle-of-friends Bible studies, there would be a hundred ot a thousand or ten thousand new little CI groups. That is my hope, and if I attempt it then I am trying to do something productive with my Master's 'talent'.

We should not really be trying to build one big community. Rather, we should aim for a lot of small independent communities who may not all do things exactly the same, but who all have the same general agreement in Christ based on what we can identify as things which are crucial to our Faith.

This will be a topic of conversation tonight.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:46 pm

wmfinck wrote:We should not really be trying to build one big community. Rather, we should aim for a lot of small independent communities who may not all do things exactly the same, but who all have the same general agreement in Christ based on what we can identify as things which are crucial to our Faith.

Pastor Sheldon Emry expressed the same sentiments. We are not a denomination and we don't have any hierarchy. If we did, it would be that much easier for a Trojan Horse to penetrate our membership and usurp it from within... sowing discord as they're wont to do. Even within fellowships, we need to know that the enemy strategy of divide and conquer cannot work if we have the unity of what is most important. Too many small minded Pharisees major on the minor and minor on the majors, especially internet nuts.

This will be a topic of conversation tonight.

Will be listening with keen interest.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Joe wrote:Providing for your family is not about wealth.
Well...dosn't God deliver whats deserving ?

This is exactly what I said in my post.

You seem to have missed my point, you cannot even think of your brother. You have gone into one of your stories.

Knock it off.

Just seen this.

Maybe I was proving your other point on the topic of "meeting nothing but bad women"....was deserving of me, {on the other thread}....And yet here...WE AGREE...God tests people.

We can't have it both ways and declare ONE rule either way !!

Either my entire life has been a jnxed one barely worth living since age "8",{not many 8 year olds DESERVE being molested,having house burnt down & all pets killed!}..because "I deserved it" or because God is testing the heck out of me !! {Much like Job,in the book of Job}.Its been about that calibre...and I do believe Job actually got himself a good woman.....and then a 2nd one even better than the 1st !!. heheh

I'm still searching.

As for "my stories" as you put it...My Faiths been tested. People can learn by example from it.No different than the Book of Job.

And I have more RESPECT & and alot more TRUST in people with horrifically BAD LIVES compared to those "Christians" who simply "read the book", understood it....and had some faith.{Because it sat well with them.} But, these people tend to be the type to look at a "Homeless person" and simply pluck a line or two out of Scripture and say "Must be his lot in life.God's will, so I won't interfere".

Sounds alot like they're using the Bible to "cop out" of much brotherly love !!!!. Comes across as....smug & sociopathic to me !.

Those people are forgetting :

John 12:25
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

My Life hasn't been worth living since 1982 !. Non-stop jinxes...everything I ever attempt.Trapped in a land I HATE.

John 15:18
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

And there are very very VERY few that ain't been HATED like I have.But, some people love to prove that point over & over again.Helping me EARN the "attitude" I have.And it is well earned indeed.

What most people seem to think is I am like 99% of other people with a "plastic fake attitude".Like UPPITY NIGGERS have.

Knock it off ?,...or what !?
Last edited by HeiligeSchriftLeser on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Joe » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:25 am

HSL said
As for "my stories" as you put it...My Faiths been tested. People can learn by example from it.No different than the Book of Job.

Job was a faithful man whose trust was tested by God, and his account was recorded in Scripture.

Can you please elaborate on some of the similarities between your story and the account we have from Job?
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:00 am

My life story is up on facebook as you well know.

[Linked on my profile here!.]

There ya go,... https://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.kra ... ection=bio

I don't have a "Publicist"...and certainly not any of that Devine Magnificents.

But the themes are all mostly the same. Except Job seemed to had HAD a Life worth living...to be upset it had all gone so wrong as WAS being damaged....and was Justly compensated his recompense by the end of it all.

I havn't had ANY of that {yet!} heh!

ie : I got more REAL Faith than anyone I have ever met face-to-face. And its been REALLY tested to.

Used to ask myself daily whats the purpose,...but, "I" have long since not cared one way or the other if I breathe or not,...or if MORE happens or not...more jinxes or not,...more injustices or not...Comes a time ya simply numb to it all.Can only carry on being a "decent fella", have my Faith, try to help those "in need" if & when I can,...Can't think of much else to do,considering I have that PTSD stuff that no one else gives a snot about. heh!
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Nayto » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:57 pm

I actually listened to the podcast a long while back and decided to meditate on things before writing a post. I meditated a little too long though! Anyway, better late than never.

Something which struck me in the delivery was the obvious misunderstanding. Maybe I used the wrong word when I chose "order", or maybe I didn't clarify enough. Some of the older gentlemen obviously have some experience with CI and WN movements in the USA and how they operated. I feel like it was assumed that I was referring to similar operations involving hierarchies and such. That's just how I perceived it though; maybe I'm wrong. I actually am a proponent of systemic organisations -- generically speaking now -- similar to Paul's analogy of the human body. Hierarchies aren't always a good though, especially with collaborative efforts. Of course there must always be an authority which we of course already have in the form of our God. We simply must collaborate in carrying out His will.

Some honourable mention must go to Hitler's proposed system of organisation laid out in Mein Kampf. This was a very pyramid style of hierarchy in which men were entrusted by their superiors with the spirit of the message of their leader, who was Hitler himself. He sought to extend his psychological reach by means of underlings and their underlings. Maybe some lessons can be gleaned and extrapolated there.

To summarise this point I am not in favour of ranks or hierarchies in any shape of form. Instead I am in favour of systemic collaboration.

Further in the podcast it was mentioned how study groups need to be formed and communities must be forged wherever possible. It was interesting to me because on one hand I felt like I was being disagreed with, but then points were made which I absolutely agreed with. Communities are a good thing -- And that's what they are: Communities. Whether it's plural or singular, it's good. These things are necessarily cohesive and if done right, ought to build momentum. I'm not presuming to know what is "right", but am simply implying that a community should grow and bring more of our kindred to the truth.

How a small community is started or managed is some detail though and having never done it myself I can't really comment. I mean, I lead a youth group once for jewdeo church, but that's it :lol: What was more important to me was the fact that people were being encouraged to do it! There was purpose and inspiration. It felt like ground was being taken (apart from the usual theological and historical strides of course). It was the essence of what I meant with all of this. If it could gain momentum and people could pick up the baton, that would be great! Those with resources can provide venues. Our teachers' work can be used in teaching. Money can be put together to help those in need. All of a sudden there is collaboration and cohesion without any hierarchy. Those who work harder and have a stronger standing would automatically fulfill the role of the "elder", who is really a servant rather than a higher up in the hierarchical chain.
Nayto

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions