This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

everlasting contempt and outer darkness

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

everlasting contempt and outer darkness

Postby Joe » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:30 am

If I understand correctly, in Mark's recent essay (below), he says that some Israelites who didn't wash their clothes in the blood of Christ will be cast into the outer darkness. He is not talking about our folk who have faith as a 'mustard seed', but rather those who had no fear of God whatsoever and preferred babylons dinner party.

(http://kinsmanredeemer.com/its-my-party ... -if-i-want) -Mark talks about celebrities who had no care whatsoever for God. I thought of those who tried to borrow lamp oil, that they would be running around trying to get us to lend them oil.

I have no problem with this generally, as many will wake to everlasting contempt, their works all burnt-up, in the same way edom will be stubble.

Bill says that (from listening to podcast, once again, if my understanding is correct) that those without clothes for the wedding supper were non-Isrealites. They could not answer because they should not be there (like spots on our feasts of charity) and so were cast into outer darkness. Mark and Bill agree that non-Israelites are not invited.

Hunter called into a recent programme and contrasted wheat and tares, and wheat and chaff. So tares are burned up, but so is the chaff ...those Israelites who had no good works. Perhaps. ...Their works being burned-up, not they themselves. Whereas a bastard is entirely consumed, no good being in them. That is what I thought. I heard Bill's reply and humbly accept it, I am just putting this forward in regards to my current question.

My question is, my intent is, to get opinions on the Kingdom. Will some Israelites be in outer darkness (not in the Kingdom) or will they be in the Kingdom with no reward.

If the non-whites all go to hell (I am sure) wouldn't being in everlasting contempt be worse than the fate of the non-whites? ...because you would be in everlasting contempt whereas they would be no more.

I am sorry if this is splitting hairs. It might be a stupid question which I will sort out myself over time.
Last edited by Joe on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: everlasting contempt and outer darkness

Postby Joe » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:51 am

Quotes by Mark, I couldn't find one where he mentioned those outside the walls of the Kingdom.

The wannabe tare, who is White, may be saved in the end, but it isn't the same thing as inheriting the Kingdom

If there are to be those outside the Kingdom - King's dominion (per Rev. 22:15), then that means there are those within the Kingdom of God and those "without" (KJV). Two very separate entities and destinies.

I am also reassured that those who "Loveth and maketh a lie" are categorically in league with dogs, sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers and idolators (Rev. 22:15), all of whom are outside the gates of the Kingdom.

So they will continue to 'live' in darkness, outside the Kingdom, I suppose that is different and worse then the fate of non-whites.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:26 am

It's like you read my mind and posted what you read Joe :).

The wannabe tare, who is White, may be saved in the end, but it isn't the same thing as inheriting the Kingdom

I've been wondering about this as well since I first read it.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:05 am

Thank-you Staro, I am honoured and humbled that we think alike.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Joe wrote:I have no problem with this generally, as many will wake to everlasting contempt, their works all burnt-up, in the same way edom will be stubble.

Fire is generally understood to be divine judgment. The difference between the fire reserved for Edom and the one for Israel is extermination and baptism of fire (i.e. correction) respectively.

My question is, my intent is, to get opinions on the Kingdom. Will some Israelites be in outer darkness (not in the Kingdom) or will they be in the Kingdom with no reward.

"All of Israel shall be saved", but not all of Israel will be ruling and reigning with Christ. 'In' and 'out' as idioms for having authority.

If the non-whites all go to hell (I am sure) wouldn't being in everlasting contempt be worse than the fate of the non-whites? ...because you would be in everlasting contempt whereas they would be no more.

I'm working on a new message 'A Little Slice of Heaven' that addresses some of these concerns. It's not that the person is subjected to everlasting contempt (especially if they're dead), but that there will always be contempt for them. Hell is the grave, not the catholic adoption of Dante's Inferno as biblical dogma. Therefore, believer and non-believer, White and non-White, all go to hell (and it helps tremendously to understand what the words hades, sheol and gehhena mean). Do I mean nobody goes to Heaven? Yeah, that's what I mean. The Kingdom of God is on earth. We believe in the resurrection of the dead... from where? heaven or the grave?

I am sorry if this is splitting hairs. It might be a stupid question which I will sort out myself over time.

Well, it's just as much disinformation as the mistaken notion that jews are Israel and God's chosen people. It's not stupid to hunger and thirst for the Truth.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Staropramen wrote:It's like you read my mind and posted what you read Joe :).

I've been wondering about this as well since I first read it.

Think about it... if we all had an equal reward in the Kingdom, then that in and of itself would be a violation of just weights and measures. Only God can weigh things in the balance to determine our fate. Some people have their fate already figured out and they may be in for a big surprise. lol Matthew 7:22-23.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:20 am

Thank-you for your time Mark. I really appreciate it. You said many things that I have to think about.

Mark said
Therefore, believer and non-believer, White and non-White, all go to hell (and it helps tremendously to understand what the words hades, sheol and gehhena mean). Do I mean nobody goes to Heaven? Yeah, that's what I mean. The Kingdom of God is on earth. We believe in the resurrection of the dead... from where? heaven or the grave?

Yes I remember you saying this in Lang's thread. Now I understand. The serpent lied, we will die.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Edit: Just understanding that we all go to the grave clears-up many of my misunderstandings. The old catholic in me strikes again, with the 'good' go to heaven, bad go to hell nonsense.
Joe

Postby bahr » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:14 am

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

As Bill pointed out, the word translated by the KJV as "resurrection" could be best translated as "restoration".

This is the first restoration. Blessed and holy is he having a part in the first restoration. Over these the second death does not have authority, but they shall be priests of Yahweh and of Christ and they shall rule with Him for the thousand years.
bahr

Postby Joe » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:10 am

This teaching from Scripture has given me clarity and peace of mind.

It is at the core of our faith, our faith in His resurrection, His sovereignty. That we will die for our sins, but we will have our reward. That we have our victory over the darkness.

That my sin is ultimately defeated by faith. Death is just.

1Pe 1:7 in order that the test of your faith, much more valuable than gold which is destroyed even being tested by fire, would be found in praise and honor and dignity at the revelation of Yahshua Christ,

This life doesn't matter so much.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:52 am

Joe wrote:This life doesn't matter so much.

We were made in His image and given the breath of life. That should count for something. Our lives have purpose and it is to the glory of God. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28. Life doesn't matter too much for the jew and the world of mongrels. Our purpose is to destroy the adversaries of our God and race. The principle of God's plan for the ages is confirmed in Isaiah 14:26, talking, not just about a prototype of Sennacherib, but a final universal catastrophe for the Babylonian world order. How many lost opportunities has our race thrown away for everlasting life i.e. the Kingdom of the children of light. It could have happened a long time ago. But, we forsook our purpose in this life. Finish reading Paul's discourse in Romans 8:29-34 and the perspective becomes crystal clear.

I just finished a presentation on heaven and hell, life and death, and I know there are still residual sentiments from what a lot of us learned in churchianity. But, life is something we need to thoroughly understand and appreciate.

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/little-slice-heaven

Mark
Kentucky

Next

Return to Christian Identity Directions