This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Rationalizing the Bastards

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Rationalizing the Bastards

Postby Joe » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:40 am

You know what I just realized after reading Bill's post, if we all took bastard wives, eventually they would all be so close to being Israelites that they could all enter the congregation.

And then no-one has to go to hell, yay. ;) ...party-time. :beer:

(I think Sword Brethren mentioned eli james advocating the same thing on a podcast). They all think alike, they all follow the same logic into a ditch.

edit: I guess the only ones in hell, would be bad sheep. Since the bastards are not under the Law, they would get a free-ride.
Last edited by Joe on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EnemyofEdom » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:55 am

I had my DNA tested and the margin for error was almost +/- 7%

http://i.imgur.com/U9pDX0o.jpg

I wouldn't put faith in these DNA tests and especially with a result of 1.5 percent.

Here was the data results:

# Population (source) Distance
1 utahn-white (1000genomes) 4.28
2 n-european (xing) 5.29
3 utahn-white (hapmap) 5.61
4 british (1000genomes) 5.97
5 french (hgdp) 7.01
6 orcadian (hgdp) 8.67
7 hungarian (behar) 9.76
8 slovenian (xing) 11.18
9 ukranian (yunusbayev) 17.41
10 spaniard (behar) 19.24

# Population Percent
1 North_European 42.6
2 Atlantic_Med 39.75
3 Caucasus 8.56
4 Gedrosia 7.51

My paternal ancestor came from England in 1631 on a ship called, "The Lion" and landed at Massachusetts Bay colony. My mother's side came here in 1840 from England. Both my mother and father are English from England. The Mediterranean percentage must have come from a Roman in Britain at some time in the distant past somewhere in the line is my conclusion.
EnemyofEdom

Postby Lang » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:46 am

Isn't England first settled by phoenicians? That could be an explanation for the meds or the spaniard genes.

And what is Gedrosia?
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby EnemyofEdom » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:41 am

Lang wrote:Isn't England first settled by phoenicians? That could be an explanation for the meds or the spaniard genes.

And what is Gedrosia?

My haplotype is R1b R-M269

The Western Atlantic Modal Haplotype is the most common Y-DNA signature of Europe’s most common Haplogroup, R-M269. Simply put your ancestors have experienced a dramatic population explosion over the past 10,000 years, probably since the end of the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM-that’s Anthropology-speak for the last Ice Age) that covered most of Europe beginning 20,000 years ago and lasting for 10,000 long cold winters.

R1b, and its most common Haplotype (yours), exists in high or very high frequencies in all of Western Europe from Spain in the south to the British Isles and western Scandinavia in the north. It appears that approximately 2.62% in Western European males share this most common genetic 12 marker signature and because of its very high frequency we always suggest that for genealogy purposes people in this group should only use our 25 or 37 marker test for their genealogy.

Anthropologists have been describing for many years that only a select % of all the males in past societies did the vast majority of fathering, while other males lost the opportunity to pass on their Y-Chromosomal genes.

On a lighter note it’s clear that R1b’s Western Atlantic Modal Haplotype has contributed much more than its ‘fair share’ in populating Western Europe.

The Gedrosia, from what I am reading, is from the past genetic legacy of migration of the European peoples from the Caspian sea area which would be the most likely path the Lost tribes of Israel took.

If the proto IE carrying R1b M269 or R1b L11 really originated around the Black sea area we would expect a higher rate of Caucasus component than the Gedrosia one for the British or Basque people for instance. But the Irish in the Dodecad project have 1,5% of Caucasus and 9,5% of Gedrosia and the French Basque have 0,1% of Caucasus vs 7,6% of Gedrosia.
As we know, the Basque do have really low frequencies of "neolithic haplogroup" such as G2a, EV13, J1, T etc. we can conclude that the Caucasus component (only 0,1% among French Basque but 22,3% for Otzi) only represents the neolithic legacy of men carying G2a, EV13, J1 etc.
So we have the caucasus admixture related to Neolithic farmers and R1b somewhat related to the Gedrosia admixture in Northwestern Europe (and in the Basque country).
It really looks like R1b men came to Europe directly from an area East of the Caspian sea without settling around the Black sea area (Maykopp etc) .

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/27 ... f-R1b-M269

EnemyofEdom

Postby EnemyofEdom » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:11 pm

Lang wrote:Isn't England first settled by phoenicians?

My understanding is from reading Clifton's fantastic article on the three houses of Judah that the English are from the houses of Judah.

David raised it to pre-eminence over the tribes and the nations. He is the first king of the Judah-Pharez line, and he did not appear for seven hundred years. Was there and is there an older line of royalty? The answer is, Yes. The Judah-Zerah [line] was royal from the beginning. The two royalties are now merged and have been for centuries in the British [Covenant people] royal house. And how long shall we have royalty? ‘Until Shiloh comes.’ [The future] Shiloh came to Bethlehem, the first Advent, and will come again [as Shiloh] at the end of time, the second Advent. Royalty is eternal. The throne of David is everlasting. There is no royalty in Europe but descends from Judah.

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/three-tribes-judah
EnemyofEdom

Postby Kentucky » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:13 pm

wmfinck wrote:Visser has been calling this the "no devil" camp for months, if not longer, in direct contradiction to everything that I present concerning Scripture. He evidently cannot stand the fact that Mark and I can get along so well in spite of our differences of opinion on some scriptures. Therefore he resorts to slandering me. He has no concept of true fellowship in Christ. Neither does he realize that Christ and race are actually more important than labels and politics.

I think it was because of me that some talmudic jingoist coined the self serving label of "no Satan" or "no devil" as well as other unfair twistings and misrepresentations of my quest for the truth. For example, I have no problem with the concept of two seedlines as clearly stated in Gen. 3:15. My problem is with 'dualism.' Why then would anyone concoct a ridiculous appelation of "one seedliners" or "single seedliners"? Nobody in CI calls themselves that other than the false accusers who gravitate to cuddling with universalists. It's not that I've taken an eraser and obliterated the words 'Satan' or 'devil' in my Bible wherever they appear. It's that I have a different interpretation of these words that I learned from other well respected teachers in CI and have expanded my studies to learn even more.

This poor soul who has been demonizing me for years (who has gone beyond the farcical antics of the Missouri rabbi and lied about me beating my wife and working for the ADL; for sending out an email in my name (to other CI) using vile profanity, but too stupid or high to remove his own email address; calling me a false prophet and then asking his followers what they're waiting for, in regards to what the judgment for a false prophet is... death; and of course to this habitual slanderer, he's called me an "obvious jew." This person is obsessive-compulsive in hating my guts. And for what?

Well, obviously he has a higher priority in his pet god(s) i.e. "Satan," the devil, Lucifer, cherubim, etc than he does with our Kinsman Redeemer and the racial purity of the White race. That is his proven track record and litmus test for being Christian Identity. From my perspective it is the work of a 'useful idiot' serving the tactic of 'divide and conquer' that the devils of jewry would be proud of. I've lost count of all the lies perpetrated by this dirty preacher from the South, but each new lie is weighed in the balance and his Christian walk is found wanting. I thank God that our community has absorbed Bill Finck into our fold and we have absorbed the fruit of his studies. I'm afraid Visser and his ilk are not in our midst to be a blessing, but a curse in the tradition of his mentor Martin Lindstedt, who he feeds and keeps alive moreso than the lost sheep of the house of Israel. It should make anyone, with an ounce of critical thinking, ask: just who does he serve anyway?

He used to harrass me for years with cursing emails and told me I was a nobody and nobody in CI liked me. He must of thought it was going to hurt my little feelings and that I would throw in the towel, but I saw it as the ramblings of a pathetic bully. The difference between this ego-driven pastor and myself (and Bill for that matter), is that I'm not in a popularity contest, I don't want followers, but rather fellow-laborers for the harvest and I don't pick fights, but rather fight for what's right in the eyes of God. Because of all the years that he has reviled me... and said all manner of evil against me falsely (for the sake of my love for Christ)... I am blessed and fortified beyond measure to read, believe and obey the Word. He should try it sometime.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm

I am convinced that the intensity level of these attacks will only
increase in the days ahead. As we grow in knowledge and
understanding, thanks in part to the hard work and sacrifice
of good men such as Bill, Mark, and many others, the reality of the
fact that NO tainted blood shall enter the congregation has
become an issue that will bring aggressive opposition from
both Bastard's and Judeo's alike.. Our folks are so well ingrained
with the 'rainbow family' doctrine that they will support the
bastards over their own kin...
I hope & pray that the thousands of folks that are reading, listening
& downloading from our sites are being led by Yahweh
& taking the message to heart, and will one day step forward
and make their voices heard. The more I learn of these
so-called CI pastors, the more I realize how small the actual
CI community is.... They must be dealt with however!
Two thousand years ago, our people were redeemed, given
a pardon so to speak, restitution was made and we were promised
to be let out of this prison and we should make preparations (spiritual)
to go home, to be with our family. However, the Jew,nigger,
mongol/mongrel & all other Bastards are condemned and can do nothing
but count the days remaining until they meet their fate........
So, do they hate us? Well, to quote a certain "windy city Rabbi",
You can bet your "lily white arse"...
I am thankful for all of you good folks who are able rise above
this deception and remain united. As it has been said, truth
needs no protection, it is like a Lion, turn it loose, it can
protect itself!
Yahweh Bless
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Filidh » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:52 pm

if he's preaching universalism rather than denying his wife whom he falsely believes to be a bastard (most DNA tests are complete unscience, that's all there is to say and there's no nice way of saying it so there it is.), then wouldn't the easiest way to win him back over be to convince him of the proven fact that DNA tests are bullshit?

universalism is evil, but i'd rather see a universalist come to dualseedline than for that universalist to continue believing in universalism because of an unscientific test that proves absolutely less than nothing.

in other words, what if he really loves his wife and is unwilling to give her up because he knows in his heart that she's white even tho the unscientific falsetest says otherwise.

i don't know anything of the situation other than what's in this thread, so i may be entirely in the wrong, but it's worth a shot at least, i figure.
edit: said most dna tests are false instead of all
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:44 pm

Filidh wrote:if he's preaching universalism rather than denying his wife whom he falsely believes to be a bastard (most DNA tests are complete unscience, that's all there is to say and there's no nice way of saying it so there it is.), then wouldn't the easiest way to win him back over be to convince him of the proven fact that DNA tests are bullshit?

universalism is evil, but i'd rather see a universalist come to dualseedline than for that universalist to continue believing in universalism because of an unscientific test that proves absolutely less than nothing.

in other words, what if he really loves his wife and is unwilling to give her up because he knows in his heart that she's white even tho the unscientific falsetest says otherwise.

i don't know anything of the situation other than what's in this thread, so i may be entirely in the wrong, but it's worth a shot at least, i figure.
edit: said most dna tests are false instead of all

He did not base his universalism on the DNA test. Rather, he bases his universalism upon the abuse of Scriptures and Hebrew word meanings found in the original post.

The point of making the post was to expose the universalists into whose arms he fled when he sought to justify his wife, having accepted the DNA tests which we all know are wrong in the first place.

However discrediting the DNA tests is not going to change the minds of the universalists into whose arms he has fled.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Filidh » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:55 pm

oh. i misunderstood.
real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Identity Directions