This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Rationalizing the Bastards

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Rationalizing the Bastards

Postby wmfinck » Fri May 09, 2014 10:20 pm

The incomplete opening musings of my Romans Part 6 program:

When are Identity Christians going to stop accepting liars and clowns? When are they going to stand firm on the core issues of God and race, represented by the first two of the ten commandments? Right, not race mixing is honoring your father and mother. Jacob honored Rebekah by marrying a wife of his own people. Esau dishonored his mother by taking Canaanites for wives, and her heart was troubled for the daughters of Heth. She said if Jacob did likewise, her life would be worthless. Now there are clowns calling themselves Christian Identity pastors, and telling you to accept the Esau's of the world, along with their bastard offspring! These are serpents and deceivers. Christ had something different to say about the children of fornicators.

From Revelation 2:14, from the message to the assembly at Pergamos: “14 But I have a few things against you, because you have there those holding the teaching of Balaam, who had taught Balak to put a trap before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit fornication. 15 Thusly you have also those holding the teaching of the people-conquerors in like manner. 16 Therefore repent, but if not I will come to you quickly and I shall make war with them by the sword of My mouth.”

From Revelation 2:20, from the message to the assembly at Thuateira: ”20 But I have against you that you allow that woman Jezabel who calls herself a prophetess, and teaches and deceives My servants to commit fornication and to eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 And I have given her time, in order that she would repent, yet she did not wish to repent from her fornication. 22 Behold, I cast her into a bed, and those committing adultery with her into great tribulation if they do not repent from her works, 23 and I shall slay her children with death, and all of the assemblies shall know that I am He who examines minds and hearts, and I shall give to each according to your works.”

Fornication is race-mixing, as both the apostles Jude and Paul define it. Why is fornication so often associated with idolatry? Because Yahweh is only the God of Israel, and He is not the God of the other races! That is why when Judah married the Canaanite woman he was said to have married the “daughter of a strange god”. The Pharisees disputing with Christ claimed that we all have one God, and Christ rejected their error, telling them that their father was not God, but the devil.

So Yahshua Christ tells the fornicating Jezebel that “I shall slay her children with death”. Don't think you are going to get God to accept the products of your fornication. You are deceiving yourself. You pretend to be a Christian, but you are really a jewish humanist egalitarian.
True love is keeping the Word of God first, and then loving your brother. True humility is not compromise, true humility is acceding to the Word of God. We cannot accept bastards, because Yahweh our God will not accept bastards.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Sat May 10, 2014 11:48 am

wmfinck wrote: You are deceiving yourself. You pretend to be a Christian, but you are really a jewish humanist egalitarian.

It makes me wonder why these pretenders choose Christian Identity to infect and contaminate. The top three reasons (and there's probably more) are:

1. Hate. Their contempt for Jesus Christ and White Christians. Perhaps, working as informants/provocateurs for government agencies or anti-racists organizations, collecting names and addresses; targeting people for persecution and prison.

2. Greed. They're con artists out to make a fast buck. I know, for the most part, CI is in between middle class and poor. But, that didn't stop Pete Peters from milking his supporters of $100,000 in a mere 3 months to buy a short wave radio station. What an inspiration for wannabes. And let's not forget FBI race traitor Hal Turner, who attracted certain CI types, like flies to a cowpie.

3. Ego. They are enamored with self glorification and have an extraordinary talent to persuade the gullible and thus extract a following; followers that follow them, not Christ.

The CI community is not without misfits and the lunatic fringe, who somehow forge their way into the limelight; like the squeaky wheel that gets the oil. There's also some indication that some of these recalcitrants are substance abusers. Whatever their problem is in life, if they are in fact White and not some form of mongrel, then they should seek counsel in the Word of God and repent of their evil ways.

I remember when Jimmy Swaggert fell from grace and some other minister said that he was biblically done, finished, disgraced from the pulpit. I'm not sure, but I think it was Proverbs 6:33, "His reproach shall not be wiped away." And yet Swaggert did the same sin again and again and remained behind the pulpit and the people loved to have it so. We, in Christian Identity cannot afford too many blind fools leading the blind, the ignorant, the impressionable, because it will give us a black eye, a blemish that we can't discipline our own community.

CI is not a denomination, we have no national headquarters, there is no hierarchy; therefore, it behooves the elders (we have them) to voice their opposition to those who would act like jews. I don't know if they're jews, but I sure do know when someone is acting like one. That is why we must be vigilant at all times; it is expected of us from the Lord. "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." CI is probably the closest thing to 1st century Christianity and the most dangerous threat to the Jew World Order today. And like the immediate days after the death and resurrection of Christ, Christian Identity is being subject to bastardization from all quarters. Let us pray and act like White men, obeying God rather than man.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Sun May 11, 2014 6:54 pm

This dirty preacher from the South, who some are now calling Geronimo, is no friend of Bill, but is unabashedly a friend of Eli i.e. a foe. He seems to be experiencing all kinds of bipolar forms of universalism between damage control and regurgitating the same old trash for his "followers." He seems to be foaming at the mouth from all of the exposure of his darkside; so I'll give him something more to get rabbi'd about. He loves to rant about "false prophets" and in this episode he says, "who are going to try and tell you something entirely different than what it does outside of the Bible, much like they do when they try to pronounce "zeeee on" or "baaaay lam" when they can't even pronounce four letter words, I highly doubt they're a Greek expert." LOL. I asked Bill one day, because Bill is more than happy to address questions from his friends, why he pronounces Zion like that. LOL. And Bill said, "I do it just to irritate the jews." LOL. Yeah, the dirtbag preacher finds all of this exposure "comical," because he's a real comedian. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Sun May 11, 2014 11:11 pm

How's this for an accurate depiction of bastards on an album cover? Made in Holland, supposedly the artwork was changed for US and German distribution. Lol!

"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions