This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Denying the Divinity of Christ

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Re: Denying the Divinity of Christ

Postby Joe » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:55 am

Here is another verse that I think disproves the trinity. The trinity is a philosophy of men. The mystery of godliness, the word made flesh, is a mystery to men but we do know that in Him dwelleth the -fulness- of God.

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Tommy » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Hey brothers,
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I sensed the Spirit showed me that the people that call themselves the New Testament church and deny the Old Testament are anti-Christ. The reason being is that the Word (the Law and the Prophets in the Old Testament) became flesh! They fail to realize that Christ in the flesh is (the fulfillment of) the Law and the prophets. Thus if you reject the Law and the prophets; you have rejected The Christ. Tommy
Tommy

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Tommy wrote:Hey brothers,
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I sensed the Spirit showed me that the people that call themselves the New Testament church and deny the Old Testament are anti-Christ. The reason being is that the Word (the Law and the Prophets in the Old Testament) became flesh! They fail to realize that Christ in the flesh is (the fulfillment of) the Law and the prophets. Thus if you reject the Law and the prophets; you have rejected The Christ. Tommy

No matter how you slice it if you reject the OT your Christianity is going to be perverted. Heck, many judeohristians accept the OT with their lips but twist and pervert it into something it's not. This is also a rejection.

I've heard Bill say something to the effect that the OT is Christians looking forward to the first coming of Christ and the NT is Christians looking forward to His second coming.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:57 am

Staropramen wrote:I've heard Bill say something to the effect that the OT is Christians looking forward to the first coming of Christ and the NT is Christians looking forward to His second coming.

I don't know where I heard this, but it goes: the Old Testament is the New Testament concealed; the New Testament is the Old Testament revealed.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Staropramen wrote:I've heard Bill say something to the effect that the OT is Christians looking forward to the first coming of Christ and the NT is Christians looking forward to His second coming.

I don't know where I heard this, but it goes: the Old Testament is the New Testament concealed; the New Testament is the Old Testament revealed.

Mark

That's good. :beer:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Gaius » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:54 pm

Kentucky wrote:

Mark

I also heard this long ago.
It's attributed to Augustine of Hippo, I understand.

Bill's quote is also good imho.
I heard something to that effect in a Reformed church sermon, maybe ten years ago.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Previous

Return to Christian Identity Directions